What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest try.my.love.

i've listened to many korean songs before this, but this is the first song that actually made me interested in korean music. ^^

rising sun

dong bang shin ki

^^

dong bang shin ki hwaiting!!! ^^

Guest goldenGAZE

I got into K pop (if i should really call it pop i dunno, more k RnB :sweatingbullets: ) through Lexy. Her song up to the sky was so catchy i decided to see what else she sang, i saw that she did a lot of collaborations with big bang than also got obsessed with BB and now i love everything YG entertainment related. :rolleyes:

Guest loverry_sweet

hehe mine was Hi Ya Ya - DBSK

and that song make me become K-pop fan ^^

umm I became K-pop fan when I'm 12 years old :P

and now I'm 14 so,it's 2 year ago hoho

Guest pepsimanvn

the song got me so crazy head over heels in love with Kpop is Triangle by DBSK, collab with the Trax and Boa.

WOosh, that song definitely goes down into Kpop history ^^. it was 4 years ago. time really flies...

Guest Trishyang248

mine was Big Bang- Forever with you....at age 13....now i still obsess with them...

(T.O.P looked so hot that I had to find out more about him)

Guest Let's Love

H.O.T.

Click-B

SES

i was really obsessed with H.O.T. then i heard about DBSK and that's when it all changed.

-Mickey

Guest milk tea!

I don't even remember! When Soompi still had that downloading/file share section I just downloaded a lot of wheesung, minwoo, shinhwa, se7en, bi/rain, and that yg rapper started with a J.. because it seemed like they were the most popular~ Then I started to download a bunch of random stuff and cherry picked what I liked, lol.

I remember my first korean album was Se7en.

Archived