Quantcast

What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

Guest wtfitzbrian

:D
i couldnt find a thread that was the same as this, so im posting this cuz im curious haha

if there is a similar thread tell me and ill erase this ^.^

so what was the first korean song that got you actually to listen to other korean music??

oo and write down ur age :] so we can kinda tell when you got into the korean music thing

song name:

artist:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bADDIE<3

Dbsk got me into Korean music

And the first DBSK i heard was Tonight, where i got really impressed with their live vocals and then started getting obssessed lol. XD

Guest wtfitzbrian

mine was sm town - summer vacation! ROFLLLL @.@

FinKL's Forever Love... Uhm... and To My Boyfriend hehehe...

they're my all time fave...

ahh.. i love finkl :D hahaha

Guest swtgrllubzyooh

I got addicted to Korean Music when I was 7 years old during 1997 when Sechskies

released their second album "Welcome to Sechskies Land."

I got addicted most of their songs.

My two favorite was "For You" and "Kisado."

The OLD KPOP STILL ROCKS!!

I miss them!!!!!!!!1

Guest Burning Chopstick

My interest sparked with SES, but I don't remember which song I listened to first.

I'm with wtfitzbrian though. Summer Vacation really brought me in into the Kpop scene; specifically the corny yet awesome MV.

Guest Kalesty

It was "Don't Don" by Super Junior.

I watched Super Junior Full House and got curious about their music, so I searched them on Youtube. I got addicted .____.;; LOL. And then they lead to DBSK, Rain, Epik High, etc.

Guest mizer_unmei

Lee Soo Young's version of the FFX song was the first one I heard and that got me into her.

But the one that really pulled me into Kpop was "Inhyung" by Baby V.O.X. I still haven't found an artist to knock them off of my top spot. <3

And after not being able to fine any artist that I liked other than BBV, LSY or Jaurim, Bae Seul Ki's "Malgwanllangi" made me dive back into Kpop and find the loveliness put out this year. <3

Archived