button nose-hot or not?

hunniedough

Guest Lilith1430282444

I have a co-worker with a button nose and huge eyes (She's Taiwanese) and it looks so gorgeous on her. 
It really depends. I think a narrow button nose is cute but not a super broad one with big nostrils, if you get what I'm saying. 
So to answer your question, I think SMALL button noses are cute. 
Btw this girl has a cute nose (Sorry for huge pic)tumblr_m8l11p9zie1qeceyqo1_500.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest Yeoj1430291686

The main purpose of the nose is to be somewhat like an "entrance" to the respiratory system; ergo to aid one's breathing   :-) The aesthetic "function" of it, however, tends to overshadow it's true purpose   [-X Button nose or not, shouldn't one be thankful for having a "normal," "functioning" one? =D> 

Guest hitotsudakegirl

mine looks like a punched in button nose lol me911.jpg i don't think it's attractive.. and my glasses keep sliding down that when i push it up.. i look real smart haha

• 11 months later...
Guest 1000milesvoyager

I agree with everyone, button noses can look super cute on some girls. With the right combination of features, they can actually compliment the face.

This is just from my observation, but most of the pretty, button-nosed girls I've come across, they share similar features: round eyes, small mouth, plump lips and cheeks. Basically, face with soft-angles. I think you can find all these features and button nose naturally in babies. So their face remind you of cute babies, and for the most part looking youthful is considered attractive. Therefore, they tend to be considered attractive :)

Natalia Vodianova n° 6 au classement Forbes 2009 des mannequins les mieux payés au monde

han-ga-in-2.jpg

Archived