button nose-hot or not?

hunniedough

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raspberrii

well i don't have a button nose..mine is more of a straight but not overly big nose...no plastic surgery here

if you have a hard time imagining it, think along the lines of jaejoongs nose except on a girl

20080204_jaejoong.jpg

i myself used to hate it because as a kid it was really big in proportion to the rest of my face but now ive grown in to it and learned to like it

i still have the problem with the glasses/sunglasses because my bridge is not very prominent

i myself find button noses very cute for girls, dunno about guys since i think it's less common for guys to have them.

Sometimes button nose people can pull off sexy and not cute, like sunye, although he nose is sort of semi-button

010708_sunye.jpg

They look right on so many people. I like how they kind of curved and are small, so I used to be jealous because my nose is like, straight.

My friend has a button nose and we were discussing rhinoplasty and I told her that I liked her nose and she said, "Are you kidding? Your nose is perfect."

&& I didn't understand at that time. I just knew that I liked her nose.

I also thought (and still kind of think) that my straight nose looked kind of manly. XP

Guest papiroflexia

no offense, but it doesn't seem like you have a prominent nose bridge from your user picture.

i dont think ANY asians have a prominent nose bridge..because we don't have prominent foreheads.

and i think button noses arereally cute! sometimes they fit very well for some people

Really? I don't think so, I've seen some Asians with a prominent nose bridge. Actually, my family all has one. My sister's boyfriend's mom thought my sister had a nose job. So yeah it's possible for a percentage of Asians to have a high nose bridge and all that yadada.

On the topic, button nose does look cute on some people. It's small and, well, cute. It makes my friend look innocent in a way(x

Guest auburn_autumn

I have your stereotypical tall, sharp Caucasian nose. I was always really jealous of people with button-noses because I thought they looked cuter and more feminine. So trust me, everyone wants the feature that they don't have.

• 3 years later...
Guest origamiprincess

marilyn monroe was famous for her button nose -she even had a nose job to make it look like a button nose. katie holmes and britney spears both have button noses. so i'd say its cute. 

^ I don't know if you'd call it button because from their side profile the tip of their nose is still slightly pointed.Overall I don't think it's attractive (I have one with a low bridge too), but on some people, it is quite adorable!

^ jaejoong's nose? that's definitely not a button nose..its more like a nice nose! hehe

rather than button nose, i think my nose is more flat, kinda widish, and low/no bridge! >.<
so it's not cute nor hot.
it's the imperfection in my face that i would like to change...so yeah.

Guest Minx1430268325

I never really understood nose shapes, but I have been told I have a button nose. My husband loves it, and it works (meaning I can breath, no problem), so I'm fine with it.
And from the looks of the pictures posted, I think button noses are cute.

Archived