button nose-hot or not?

hunniedough

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KIM_SAYS:

I wouldn't say that a button nose is "hot" looking. It is however, cute looking. And I also agree that it makes you look younger.

Guest blowmeupdoll

head1.JPG

istockphoto_715199_side_profile_of_girl.jpg

difference between caucasian forehead (or brow bone) vs. asian forehead (even though she has a bridge)

i think that's what makes a *prominent nose*

HOWEVER. i think button noses can occur with people w/high bridges too..like victoria beckham

Guest *frutti

um.......i'm not a guy, but i wouldn't say they're attractive.....i don't think i have a button nose, my nose is actually tall for an asian (yes, a generalization, but it's true)

Guest Izam.

ack thats like a pig nose

not very attractive

if its like victoria beckhams

NEXT >___>

Pig nose. Mine looks like that! Now I notice it more and more. Sheesh lol :D

Guest s u s i e

i think it depends.

button nose can be cute and I dont see it as a flaw. =]

Look at these two girls, they have button nose and i dont consider them ugly at all. Quite pretty actually =].

F430332004.jpg

13885007649691l1sk.jpg

i don't think asian noses are button noses , necessarily . like the typical asian shape doesn't equal button .

most kids have button noses , it's rare for older people to have them because the nose changes shape as you grow up , and it kind of gets straighter on the bridge . yeah . gemma ward KIND OF has a button nose . i guess it's just round , really ....

Guest tasty

... that's like a pic of a baby's nose. all babies have that sorta nose.

hm... i'm trying to think of a celeb that has a 'button nose'... kirsten dunst? hm... in some pics she does and in some it looks like she doesn't.

well whatever, it depends on the person's face.

Guest ginger

I have a button nose (small and non-pointy/prominent) and it goes with my face shape just fine. On a person with very sharp features, a button nose may look weird, and on others, it will look perfect. It all depends.

Guest canadianaznchiq

the pics u guys posted above r nothing compared to my nose. i have the button-iest nose ever. my friend used to make fun about it so i told her she had a dog nose. (lol it does look like a dog's nose)... yeah, so basically i hate my nose, its too round.

Guest shirosuh

There's this girl I know who's a little chubby with a reddish button nose.

She reminds me of a bear LOL.

Then again I know a girl who has this semi-button-nose, really hottt.

Guest MULOAN

head1.JPG

istockphoto_715199_side_profile_of_girl.jpg

difference between caucasian forehead (or brow bone) vs. asian forehead (even though she has a bridge)

i think that's what makes a *prominent nose*

HOWEVER. i think button noses can occur with people w/high bridges too..like victoria beckham

i dont think its fair to put up a pic of a statue?

rb148037.jpg

i dont see a diff in foreheads. some african americans have button noses, so i dont think its the forehead. but thats just my opinion

1154a86a46b9c.jpg

is my nose bridge prominent? or average?

Guest Rainie

Button noses can be cute, it depends on the person's facial structure. Rainie in the pic up there looks pretty, and she has a button nose.

Guest huangiee

Ohhh so a button nose is a nose without a bridge thinger.

Oh...well it's alright. My friend has a button nose..it's cute.. yet yea depends on the person.

Archived