button nose-hot or not?

hunniedough

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Izam.

hmm even if you didnt have a nose bridge or what not.. i can understand glasses, but how would GOGGLES fall down?! its like.. impossible? O_O;

If the elastic strap is not tight enough. It can happen. XD

no offense, but it doesn't seem like you have a prominent nose bridge from your user picture.

Rofl. :lol:

Totally made my day.

Guest KCSEX

no offense, but it doesn't seem like you have a prominent nose bridge from your user picture.

Yeah, I agree. So don't flatter yourself. :rolleyes: (Reffering to previous poster..)

Guest infinity

I use to hate my nose (not button nose), but I'm starting to love it. Everytime I'm introduced to my dad's friends or go to their meetings, they say my nose is very rich, and how I will make alot of money with it(big nose). This is a chinese superstition though.

Guest paper or plastic

japantrip.jpg

this is me.

i have the WORST button nose.

i CANNOT wear glasses -_-...cuz they always slide DOWN...even the glasses with the like the little plastic "props", those slide down too.

i absolutely hate it.

lol

it pisses me off cuz i see so many CUTE frames, but i cant wear any of them :[

...and sunglasses...ill never be able to wear those :(

Guest Chiyori

I have an italian nose.. the ones with a bump. maybe i was found under the bridge, i dunno.

it doesn't rock so much either.. but everyones got different taste, so don't worry in regards to dating!

Guest dream_on

i think it's cute. it can really look adorable on some faces. i have a really prominent nose bridge...and i hate it. i'd actually rather have a cute button nose. mine is like...huge and has a bump. just think of that next time >_< lol

• 2 years later...
Guest Eleison123

My friend has a button nose, and she is beautiful. People even say she is the prettiest girl in our year.

what does your friend look like? :o

Guest sujungx3

i have a button nose i think? aren't button noses flat and round? haha well personally because i have one.... i dun like them..

Guest aznpolar

oh goodness, i HATE my button nose :/

it makes me look like a pigg T____T

and if i see my profile, i'm so ashamed cause my face is so flat and my nose just....poits upwards?

ewww T____T

Archived