button nose-hot or not?

hunniedough

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jinbi

Argh I hate my flat nose... my aunt used to pinch it alot when I was little, hoping to change the bone structure o.O

Guest tofuu

i have a button nose too. when i wear goggles they always slide off. :(

me too! esp. in science because we had labs a lot during a unit, and it was pretty bad :X i was trying to keep my goggles on rather than focusing on the task itself

my parents use to pinch my nose a lot when i was younger ._.

Guest hunny

I don't find them attractive (till now).

Maybe one day down the road, i will see a hot chick/hunk with that :] and change my opinion.

Guest H1PP0

hmm even if you didnt have a nose bridge or what not.. i can understand glasses, but how would GOGGLES fall down?! its like.. impossible? O_O;

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i dont have a button nose but i have a small nose bridge =T i hate it i think it makes my face look flat?? i dunno i hope its not flat haha

Guest J3nn1f3r <3

I really don't like mine. When I was little, I didn't really think anything of it, but when I got braces, the dentist was all, "OH! We can do this and this so your nose won't be so flat when you're grown up and it'll pretty." (Imagine telling this to a 4th grader.)

Ever since then, I've really disliked my button nose. (The dentist moved away and we never did that thing to raise my nose.) I've only started high school and I look for ANY non-surgical ways to fix it. And I'm only in high school. -_-

Archived