button nose-hot or not?

hunniedough

Guest MaryMagdalin

no offense, but it doesn't seem like you have a prominent nose bridge from your user picture.

i dont think ANY asians have a prominent nose bridge..because we don't have prominent foreheads.

and i think button noses arereally cute! sometimes they fit very well for some people

i never said i have a prominent one

i do have a nose bridge tho

i need to go thank my grandmother haha

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yellowtutu

Yeah. My dad pinches my nose a lot as a kid because it was so flat. :tongue2: :tongue2:

Ahaha, my dad told me to do that too when I was a kid.. don't think it helped though

It's not fair.. both my parents have a nose bridge/non-button-like noses <_<

Guest Izam.

Ahaha, my dad told me to do that too when I was a kid.. don't think it helped though

It's not fair.. both my parents have a nose bridge/non-button-like noses <_<

I think with this kind of nose, you tend to look younger. It makes you look babyish like you have a baby face. (not an adult-like nose) :sweatingbullets:

like someone said, it depends on the rest of the person's facial features - if they compliment and go well with a button nose or not. i have a high nose bridge and i hate my profile because of it. i'd really rather have a "cute" looking nose. :)

lol. i see a lot of south east asian with button noses. i think there's nothing wrong w/ it, it's cute.

and i'm not the type of person that would judge a guy by the way his nose looks. ^.^

Guest malevolent.

I have a button nose too.

I used to hate it, but everyone says I'm so cute with it because I'm small. :]

Guest carol

I have a pretty button nose nose. -_- My glasses don't have the 'nose piece' (don't know what it's called) that helps hold the glasses up so they always slide down. I just resort to my contacts.

Guest PizazzPizza88

is a button nose a FAT/flat one??

mine is big i hate it..it seems like the first thing that pops up when i look in the mirror

Guest SatinDoll

no offense, but it doesn't seem like you have a prominent nose bridge from your user picture.

i dont think ANY asians have a prominent nose bridge..because we don't have prominent foreheads.

and i think button noses arereally cute! sometimes they fit very well for some people

hmm just out of curiousity, how or what would a prominent forehead be like?

and hmm...i guess button noses can be cute...i guess it's better than having a HUGE nose right smack in teh middle of the face : )

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

i really don't know what button noses look like and the picture, all i see are nostrils lol.

as for noses, sometimes i feel like i have an usher nose when i smile lmao :( . so sad.

Guest --yunhra--

lol

i think the majority of asian descent lack a prominent nose bridge

yeah i agree only like... 2 out of all my asian friends have a prominent nose bridge.

Archived