Khalil Fong (方大同)

Guest lilxtiffstah

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulu32123

I think it's crazy that his English is pretty much perfect, even though he only lived in Hawaii until he was 6.

Did he attend international schools in Hong Kong and China?

when he was in shanghai, his parents actually purposefully sent him to local school so that he could learn chinese and to know more about the culture

when he grew older, i dont know when.... he got his degree from taking Distance Learning courses from the US

p.s. i think they speak only english at home, probably except when his mom helps him with writing lyrics XD

Guest vc1188

mm i can't the lyrics for the spring breeze song, anyone have it? (in chinese)

春風吹

作曲:方大同

填詞:周耀輝

編曲:方大同

吹紅了桃花 吹綠了柳樹

你在路上總會安慰誰

吹醒了青蛙 吹來了燕子

我在城裡剛好缺了誰

你縱然帶來地下的玫瑰

能否收回地上的滋味 有人唱胡不歸

*春風一吹想起誰

有所謂 無所謂 只要不後悔

春風一吹忘了誰

我上一次流淚又幾歲

你會退 我想追 會不會 對不對

也難怪我有點累

洞裡蛇 冬日睡 原上草 春風吹

到夏天我變了誰*

吹過玉門關 吹過南泥灣

你在北方註定拋棄誰

吹皺了河水 吹散了雲堆

我在世界不巧背著誰

你可以慫恿三月的悶雷

能否保證十年的約會 有人放生烏龜

REPEAT*

你可以慫恿三月的悶雷

能否保證十年的約會 有人放生烏龜

REPEAT*

春風吹

god...this guy is hot in all ways. his manner, his voice, his english, his expressions, his music, his beliefs.....

except does anyone know why he sings in mandarin and not in cantonese? curious considering he's considered to be an artist from HK

*edit* nvm...someone answered that queston way back yonder :)

except does anyone know why he sings in mandarin and not in cantonese? curious considering he's considered to be an artist from HK

*edit* nvm...someone answered that queston way back yonder :)

Yeah I always wonder why he sang in Mando too! haha anyways, my brother said it's because R&B songs in cantonese would BLOW that's why he sings in Mandarin. LMAO. But I guess he's right in a way, R&B in cantonese sounds weird to me. I prefer Mandarin over Canto even though I understand Canto way more that Mandarin. Anyways, I so love his Love in this World song! it's so addicting, it still makes me mad how he's still kind of underated though. hehe can't wait till he comes out with a new album

Guest lollipop_luva

anyone here heard of the duet of 愛愛愛 of khalil & 小祿???

is was so nice........... =]

Guest lovemickytobits

I so love his Love Song! xDD It's frigging good that I can't stop playing it!

And he's one unique and great song writer!!

so i was watching Forbidden Kingdom and at the beginning when they were showing the pawn shop they were playing this song

and it sounded like one of khalil's songs

i guess khalil took a sample of it and made it into 等着你回来 from his soulboy album ^.^

• 1 month later...
Guest heartdrops

^ YES! I loved how he sang so many English songs and how during the end of Stand By Me, he's like "alright I guess that's it" and everyone went like NOOO! hahas

Is the DVD released yet? Or when will it be released?

i totally love Khalil's english. He is just pure awesome. I have this interview which my fren did with him when he was in Singapore and he spoke english thruout. totally awesome. pure love. i just love it how he can be so english and chinese at the same time.<333

Guest Sanochi

This guy is talented! one of the best HK artist ever! I love his voice so much, very soothing and mollow.

Was so disappointed I didn't get the chance to go to his wonderland concert for I left HK the week before his concert was announced. :(

Ah wow you've linked to one of my vids on youtube, I am honoured. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest <3tvxq

any of you know when is his 4th mandarin album coming out?

he mentioned about recording his 4th album sometime ago on his blog...

cant wait for his new songs!!

totally love his voice!

Archived