[2008] Sasaki Fusai No Jingi Naki Tatakai 佐々木夫妻の仁&#

Guest shinhaku

Guest shinhaku

Broadcast period: 2008-Jan-20 to

Air time: Sunday 21:00

Inagaki and Koyuki play the Sasakis, two lawyers with opposite personalities. They've been married for three years, but their heated quarrels lead them to the courtroom to settle a possible divorce, with the two representing themselves

Source

the plot sounds interesting, I like both lead actor and actress, another comedy for Inagaki Goro after Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru, haven't seen any drama or movie by Koyuki lately so I really am looking forward to this oone. 1 more month to go. Anyone knows where you can watch the trailer. I heard the trailer is up but the drama doesn't have its official website yet. can't find it on youtube or veoh either

• 4 weeks later...
Guest White Star

EP ONE just aired....

I love Goro facial expression. The Slow Motion part are pretty funny too. They do really make a good couple on screen.

Don't understand a word they are saying. But from what I can tell. Goro's character first thought how lucky is he to get a girl as gorgerous as Koyuki's character. But after they are married, I think the words that are coming up in his mind is 'oh crap, i did i get myself into.'

screencaps by me

1slidepw7.jpg

1slide2dl1.jpg

1slide3vj6.jpg

1slide4fl7.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived