Óáå°Ã÷ (yu Haoming)

Guest Wayyli

Guest tracee245

i like his voice...i love the mv too...

he reminds me of lee seung gi.

Haha, lots of people say he looks like lee seung gi. But in my opinion Haoming is more cute/adorable while Lee Seung Gi is more manly?

Guest tracee245

cuteee

i'm surprised he's 20 though. he looks younger

haha, yeah he's baby-faced :D

his voice is very low/manly too...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tracee245

Haoming's coming out with an album around October!! He's already going to Korea to prepare sometime this month =D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tracee245

he's really cute!! i like korean will like that sort of face... hehe...

haha yeah he's a pretty boy, korea loves pretty boys don't they? GOSH I really think he has the potential to be the next phenomenon. His single already sold incredibly well...

And anyone watch Srictly Come Dancing? Haoming won the championship with his partner Grace from HK!

Guest Atmosphere.

1987? not bad for a cute guy like him ^^

it's sad he lost even though i have no clue what you are talking about.

he reminds me of that guy in the american idol. the guy from salt lake city, utah o__O

what was his name o_O i know they had same names but different ages 0.0. i meant the guy the youngest one.

they kind of look alike, don't you think? let me guess he sings like him too lol

Guest tracee245

1987? not bad for a cute guy like him ^^

it's sad he lost even though i have no clue what you are talking about.

he reminds me of that guy in the american idol. the guy from salt lake city, utah o__O

what was his name o_O i know they had same names but different ages 0.0. i meant the guy the youngest one.

they kind of look alike, don't you think? let me guess he sings like him too lol

you mean david archuleta? lol, nooo i don't think they look alike at all, haha. and yuhaoming's voice is much deeper =D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived