Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

17 minutes ago, booha said:

**In my life I’ve never been this much happy to see the coming of a new year.  wow what a year.. such good riddance.. looking forward to normalcy whatever that means haha.. 

@willenette @partyon @Min2206 @fighting  

Thank you so much @booha  What a creative and beautiful way to wish a Happy New Year.   Thank you for your greetings.   Here’s wishing you a Safe and Happy New Year!  May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Gif 2021. Christmas and Happy New Year  GIFs

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

15 Happy K-Dramas To Watch To Start 2021 Right

We all need a little pick-me-up.

We can officially say it, 2020 was a dumpster fire of a year. Yes, the entire world is perhaps putting too much pressure on 2021, but anything’s better, right? Regardless of how the year went, or how the new year will be, we could all use a pick-me-up to keep us in high spirits. Here are 15 K-Dramas that will put you back in a happy mood and start your year off right!

15. The Last Empress

In an alternate universe, in which Korea is a modern constitutional monarchy, Oh Sunny (Jang Na Ra) is an energetic musical actress who marries the emperor. She becomes involved in the palace power struggle and a mysterious murder that threatens the monarchy. She teams up with Na Wang Shik (Choi Jin Hyuk) who works as a bodyguard for the imperial family to uncover the truth.

RaugYB14mztrUwqrJPSGezR9q0IbEQjQAlwRzVL5

If you needed to scratch that historical itch without too much trauma, this is the drama for you!

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/15-happy-k-dramas-watch-start-2021-right/

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, willenette said:

If you needed to scratch that historical itch without too much trauma, this is the drama for you!

More like "if you want a trauma, this is the drama for you!" :D
I still have a trauma from watching this. I swear, the injustice oppa had to endure :rage:

@fighting @booha @willenette We will be starting a Tunnel rewatch event next week together with @Min2206 and some chingus from the add-subtract thread. 2 episodes per week. Wanna join? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Thank you @Min2206 and everybody
Yes let’s make a new year of awe and wonder.   And let’s pray our Oppa-s will give us a deliriously delicious drama ( wonder how big a prayer we need to make it come true  ahahaha)

u61bn4M.gif

36D5iMd.gif

@partyon

That picture you posted gave me deep nostalgia.:bawling::love:   It was from my CJH crush going on the second year (I still had a fangirling tunnel vision).  What a time it was then.. sigh so long ago 

The photo was from CJH’s Daniel, FTLY.  He signed for getting a drama CF, just like he did with Heirs.  At the time, before his MS, he was busy working on a family debt (his mom’s back surgeries).  So as Daniel CJH wore so many fancy Italian suits. 

Spoiler

XIeWKDs.gifHG3Upv2.gif9uHVUdI.gif

Wowww  Tunnel rewatching party  yay  Of course I will be delighted.  May I ask how this rewatch will be done? :ph34r: ttt :ph34r:

I know what you mean…  feeling like … :tired:

Spoiler

06Z6AD0.gif

But nothing is a complete lost cause  Let’s look at the bright side  hehe :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

Oin92zr.gif

H0GHlCi.gif

YoNk8h6.gif

** JHssi says Happy New Year :blush:

real_jinhyuk

Recently I had a good online Japan FM.
Sorry for the late response   
It was so unfortunate that I couldn't meet you in person because it was online.
I hope that the corona will end soon and I can meet you in person.
And the lunch box that the ‘Real'(CJH official fancafe) sent me was so delicious
 I was so hungry then... ㅋㅋ
Anyway, it's 2021 now
Happy New Year everyone and be healthy
I'll see you soon~!!!^^

hrQW5nl.jpg

Spoiler

JRW5UHl.jpg

JOacyjY.jpg

cr to DC

• Love 3

9 hours ago, booha said:

@partyon

That picture you posted gave me deep nostalgia.:bawling::love:   It was from my CJH crush going on the second year (I still had a fangirling tunnel vision).  What a time it was then.. sigh so long ago 

The photo was from CJH’s Daniel, FTLY.  He signed for getting a drama CF, just like he did with Heirs.  At the time, before his MS, he was busy working on a family debt (his mom’s back surgeries).  So as Daniel CJH wore so many fancy Italian suits. 

You are like a walking encyclopedia when it comes to oppa! :joy:

Since you know so much about him, do you know if he has given up smoking?

I really hate it when my oppas smoke. My other oppa Ji Chang Wook even smoked live on IG last year.... Let me tell you, I unfollowed him directly. He's still banned! :joy:

Oppa did mention in the Happy Together episode in Sept 2014 that he was debt free. I guess CFing in FTLY did pay off.

9 hours ago, booha said:

Wowww  Tunnel rewatching party  yay  Of course I will be delighted.  May I ask how this rewatch will be done? :ph34r: ttt :ph34r:

More information to follow. Am trying to get the Tunnel thread unarchived but need to wait for our admins.

9 hours ago, booha said:

I know what you mean…  feeling like …

The Last Empress - loved it until the writer started messing with the plot. In the end, I just hated it so much.

But oppa did look really hot in the drama! His body was just :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

20 hours ago, partyon said:

More like "if you want a trauma, this is the drama for you!" :D
I still have a trauma from watching this. I swear, the injustice oppa had to endure :rage:

@fighting @booha @willenette We will be starting a Tunnel rewatch event next week together with @Min2206 and some chingus from the add-subtract thread. 2 episodes per week. Wanna join? :kiss_wink:

@partyon, just can't say by this time since I don't know if I'm available next week. :Ohboy3:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, partyon said:

You are like a walking encyclopedia when it comes to oppa! :joy:

Since you know so much about him, do you know if he has given up smoking?

I really hate it when my oppas smoke. My other oppa Ji Chang Wook even smoked live on IG last year.... Let me tell you, I unfollowed him directly. He's still banned! :joy:

Oppa did mention in the Happy Together episode in Sept 2014 that he was debt free. I guess CFing in FTLY did pay off.

More information to follow. Am trying to get the Tunnel thread unarchived but need to wait for our admins.

The Last Empress - loved it until the writer started messing with the plot. In the end, I just hated it so much.

But oppa did look really hot in the drama! His body was just :love:

Liking such a persistent oppa :sweat_smile:  Thanks to the writernim for creating such hilarious scenes for CJH
So what we are seeing is not the action of queen (in-BH) but the fantasy of BH (in-queen).  It shows how the tendency of a male mind works; uncontrollably illogical. whaha   No sane mind (that means us women) would fantasize about a queen behaving like that, right?!! haha

Yup CJH is 100% Korean male. It means he still smokes lol  There is an old video clip( I forgot what it was for, cf or?? ) which shows him smoking.   When DC members saw it, they were up in arms against it, with shouting, nagging, begging. whahaha.  
So you banned JKW.  haha   okay okay let’s not blame them entirely.  Let’s not think they intentionally chose it.   I would look at as a cultural phenomenon.  So in that sense they might be looked at as victims of  cultural norms?? haha  Let’s not be too harsh on them. If they keep smoking continuously, who knows they might face  psychological wrath from their spouses?? (hopefully haha):kicks:

In the US there is ‘Marlboro Man,’ a famous cigarette ad man.
((the wiki says some ad men died of smoking-related diseases lol))
From ‘Marlboro Man’ wiki:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlboro_Man

7uHipr3.jpg
The Marlboro Man is a figure used in tobacco advertising campaigns for Marlboro cigarettes. In the United States, where the campaign originated, it was used from 1954 to 1999…

…"Marlboro Cowboy" and "Marlboro Country" campaigns. The slogan "Come to Marlboro Country" promised every ordinary man the prospect of transforming himself into, or at least associating himself with, a rugged and macho cowboy merely by lighting up this Philip Morris product.

A satirical reference to the advertisement was made in the Rolling Stones's 1965 song "Satisfaction": "When I'm watchin' my TV and a man comes on and tells me how white my shirts can be, but he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me."

PS question about rewatching   Since it’s new for me,  I checked out about rewatching-drama.  I remembered seeing LMH’s Faith lately which I assumed his members were rewatching so I checked it out.  

Tunnel has great melos about relationships torn apart  but it’s a crime drama.  I wonder whether this kind of drama might be hard to rewatch and talk about??  

KDrama KVariety

#KDrama #OCNTunnel  

one of the best #KDrama in 2017 such a lot of feels and great acting

OmgJQMY.jpg

Spoiler

lPiZMSJ.jpg

VkvB2Qz.jpg

XL0Fyf4.jpg

https://twitter.com/kdrama_kvariety/status/1144215890294034433

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (Dramas 2020)

Chingus, welcome to our final poll of 2020. :kiss_wink:  You can vote for:

1) The best C-drama of 2020

2) The most disappointing K-drama or K-drama ending of 2020

3) The best abs in a K-drama in 2020

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon and @Lmangla

Oppa featured TWICE in category 3 - Please vote for him :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3