Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@PolarisCat
1:On the picture to copy, click Right side- Mouse => click copy or copy image with LM/RM
2: On the thread post, click RM => click paste with LM/RM => picture should appears.
( For news paper pictures, copy like text )

To delete the picture; click RM => click delete with LM/RM
How to change the size of copied pictures( Recently I learned how to do it on the basic level. )
1:Click LM on the pic
2:Small squares appear around the border
3:Squares from the middle of vertical and horizontal
4:Put M on it and move slightly till it ( <--> ) appears => Put M on square and drag it (trial/error)

Thank you for DC information 
The answer for last posting; Yes    Good night

@PolarisCat    Have you been this site? If not, try.  On the upper left side of this page => Soompi Forums Info ( rules, news, &feedback   About Soompi )  I went there only a few times. You can ask and practice and leave there after deleting unsuccessful ones. Or deleting everything.
I practiced copying and everything else ( deleting/changing the size ) on my word precessing program.

PolarisCat said: https://www.facebook.com/CREMIEUX38/posts/620929731271594:0

Famous Korean Actor Choi Jin Hyuk visiting Cremieux NY Office. @booha, that was the purpose for his US trip this time. Not for the shooting of "The Heirs". Rumors came out that he was going for the contract signing of endorsement for DANIEL CREMIEUX. Daniel Cremieux is a brand of preppy style clothing and was found in 1976 in France. Currently the brand has 1000 selling points in the world.
(Can't attach photo using mobile. Please kindly go to the FB link above to see)

Guest caren1974

@Mishiellie
Thank you so much, btw like CJH's winks on the red carpet...>:D<

@booha
love love love you for uploading those pix from the airport, the one with the mischievous smile that sign making everybody silent...can't help but look at those bulging arms. =D>

Why is this man so charming?  it makes me wonder :-?

More pictures!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 credit   Choi Jin Hyuk DC                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

PolarisCat said: https://www.facebook.com/CREMIEUX38/posts/620929731271594:0

Famous Korean Actor Choi Jin Hyuk visiting Cremieux NY Office. @booha, that was the purpose for his US trip this time. Not for the shooting of "The Heirs". Rumors came out that he was going for the contract signing of endorsement for DANIEL CREMIEUX. Daniel Cremieux is a brand of preppy style clothing and was found in 1976 in France. Currently the brand has 1000 selling points in the world.
(Can't attach photo using mobile. Please kindly go to the FB link above to see)

Guest Mishiellie

@booha  hello!!! Usually for DC.. you can post them elsewhere with proper credits unless they specifically ask do not repost