Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

PolarisCat said:

Megamissy

wrote:

»

"My daughter the flower" repeat telecast on Onetvasia, fans of Choi Jin Hyuk from Singapore and Malaysia able to view this drama on Saturday 9am to 12.45pm

Megamissy said:

El6ni12 . said:

Hi CJH girls!

I know that My Daughter the Flower is impossible to find with English subs but wow does it suck because I hear it's not bad of a drama and CJH is a main character so it double sucks for me! LOL

Is there a good website or blog that describes the entire storyline of the drama?

You can read the recap of from this blog under the name from ep1 to ep131

Guest El6ni12 .

annasophiabby said: Hello everyone!hope everyone is doing well!it's been a while since ive been on here =[sadly i wont be coming on very often anymore as I've 1) been busy preparing to head back to school (waaahhh my summer is practically over) and 2) ive beeen kinda sick so =[ but ill enjoy the last moments i have left... =[ WAAAHH
what is everyone up to? whats everyone watching?!miss you all!

Guest caren1974

Hi everyone,

New fan here, I haven't read this thread yet but I find CJH very manly, very much like him in GFB/Kang Chi...I hope he gets a lead role after "the heirs"...waiting for the series btw.  Thanks.

PS:  Still an addict of QIHM but a novice fan of CJH.

Guest Mishiellie

@caren1974  hello!! omg  love Ji Hyun woo since 2006 and i LOVE QIHM... if you speak chinese.. pls com to visit at Ji Hyun woo baidu.. I am one of the little moderators in there =P and welcom to hyukhyuk soompi ^__^

@polaris ho  Hello and welcome! thank you for coming.. your name is hard to mention because of the space in the middle =(

Hello everyone and @YeeKrfan2  and @Polaris Ho

@booha don't know how to express our thanks for your great effort in transcripting the video. Will see if subtitling is possible if I'm not that busy. Btw, CJH should be now in US for the shooting of "The Heirs", from 25/8 to 29/8. News from DC yesterday.

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=jinhyuk&no=21049&page=4

@caren1974  hello!! omg  love Ji Hyun woo since 2006 and i LOVE QIHM... if you speak chinese.. pls com to visit at Ji Hyun woo baidu.. I am one of the little moderators in there =P and welcom to hyukhyuk soompi ^__^

@polaris ho  Hello and welcome! thank you for coming.. your name is hard to mention because of the space in the middle =(

I love Ji Hyun Woo as well since 2008. I've watched all his dramas and movies! Lovely guy!