Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

• 2 weeks later...

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

• Like 1

@boohachingoo long time no hear, i haven't been here for so long i had forgotten just (how long) how are you and our other chingoo gosh i admire you really for keeping up with CJH's thread! hat's off to you and your achievements here! I haven't been watching any kdramas for a long time but thru my own dvd collection, however, I think I'm back to watching online and I'm glued to this new drama and a new-find actor so to speak but he's in the limelight since 2013! The drama title is Secret House starring Seo han joon or jun! hahaha So I thought of coming here to search for him but sadly he's not on the list of actors :(

What have you been watching and is CJH in a new drama these days? How's our other chingoo? I forgot her username but you must know who I meant?

Anyway, hope all is well with you and we're all coping with this never ending virus and stay safe! I'll be back (just like the exterminator fav phrase in the movie) hehehe

Annyeong! for now

• Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 1:02 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@boohachingoo long time no hear, i haven't been here for so long i had forgotten just (how long) how are you and our other chingoo gosh i admire you really for keeping up with CJH's thread! hat's off to you and your achievements here! I haven't been watching any kdramas for a long time but thru my own dvd collection, however, I think I'm back to watching online and I'm glued to this new drama and a new-find actor so to speak but he's in the limelight since 2013! The drama title is Secret House starring Seo han joon or jun! hahaha So I thought of coming here to search for him but sadly he's not on the list of actors :(

What have you been watching and is CJH in a new drama these days? How's our other chingoo? I forgot her username but you must know who I meant?

Anyway, hope all is well with you and we're all coping with this never ending virus and stay safe! I'll be back (just like the exterminator fav phrase in the movie) hehehe

Annyeong! for now

@hibiscus23 chingu...............so NICE to see you back here. You've been MIA for quite a while. How U? I hope we could get to see CJH soon in a drama. Currently, I'm rewatching Im SiWan's last series, "Tracer 1 & S2". I'm only in S1. C U around here..... 

:surprisedwut:

• Like 2

On 9/19/2022 at 2:24 AM, willenette said:

@hibiscus23 chingu...............so NICE to see you back here. You've been MIA for quite a while. How U? I hope we could get to see CJH soon in a drama. Currently, I'm rewatching Im SiWan's last series, "Tracer 1 & S2". I'm only in S1. C U around here..... 

@willenetteannyeong chingoo IKR it's been a while I even forgot my PW hahaha but I got it in one of my notes but I used to know it by heart until the other day I was at a loss :) lols Yes I miss our CJH too, been so busy & never had the energy whatsoever to even catch up here for a while, you guys are to be commended for how this thread reached this 600 plus pages, you & @boohamy hat's off to you guys & some other fans who are so dedicated! Amazing how you guys find your precious time to always make sure he's taken care of! If only he knew ha? woah! I've been watching the new drama Secret House & that made me come back here to find out how I can rave/rant with other fans who are watching it too & notice my new profile photo? hahaha that's my new crush Seo ha joon he's the lead in Secret House! I never knew him till that drama & now been watching some of his old ones & he's awesome too! Not sure if you guys know him or have watched some of his dramas before but he's also a talented actor!

Nice to be back & to see you again guys! yes c.u. soon

Not sure which ones you're watching mind you i'm really far behind kdramas these days bec lately not so much that really tickles my fancy except when I started watching this new drama SH about revenge but it's addictive as usual! :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, willenette said:

@hibiscus23 I'm not familiar with Seo ha joon but, he looks good. 

@willenetteU know me too until I saw him in this new drama Secret House & I fell for him hahaha what else is new right? that avatar I have right now is his photo!

He was good in Flower in Prison & won an award, then am also watching him in old drama Princess Aurora oh this is a good drama!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenetteU know me too until I saw him in this new drama Secret House & I fell for him hahaha what else is new right? that avatar I have right now is his photo!

He was good in Flower in Prison & won an award, then am also watching him in old drama Princess Aurora oh this is a good drama!

@hibiscus23OMG - was he the king in that drama? I have watched it. And yes.............I find him so handsome, sexy & HOT!  :Megalol: In fact, after watching the drama, I was looking forward for his upcoming dramas. I guess I need to watch "Secret House". Is this his recent series or an old one?   :blush:  No wonder when you mentioned his name here, the name sounds familiar to me but, just can't remember at all not until you posted his pictures here and mentioned about Flower in Prison.  

• Like 1

@hibiscus23

Owhaha nice to hear from you again   :blush:
Yeah it’s kind of a slow drifting around here. But actually it’s okay for me since there are many (annoying) things I have to deal with. 
Sooner or later CJH will come back with a new drama.  Hopefully then things go back to normal so I can have my boring but familiar life back. haha

Plw1LXQ.gif

** Happy to see CJH made a first public appearance.  He attended as a presenter at  the '17th Seoul Drama Awards'  which held at KBS Hall

KKeDtBg.jpg

bgb7PC9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

8 More “Enemies To Lovers” K-Dramas Guaranteed To Give You Butterflies

The enemies-to-lovers trope is one that K-drama lovers never seem to get sick of. There’s something utterly romantic about watching an OTP go from despising each other to slowly realizing their feelings, to falling head over heels in love with each other. And although this theme has already been explored here, there are always more titles to add to your watchlist.

Here they are!

3. “Emergency Couple

emergency-couple.jpeg

Oh Jin Hee (Song Ji Hyo) meets Oh Chang Min (Choi Jin Hyuk) in medical school, and despite Chang Min’s family being very against it, the two decide to get married. After a lot of hardships and struggles within the marriage, they decide to get divorced. Jin Hee returns to being a medical student and interns at a hospital where she meets her now ex-husband Chang Min. The two must figure out how to work together while putting aside their differences and emotions.

“Emergency Couple” is a bit different from the other K-dramas on this list in that the main couple gets a divorce only to find themselves both working in the same hospital one day.

They both despise each other, but Chang Min starts to remember how he felt for her when they first met. His journey of falling in love with her again is so enjoyable to watch, and their chemistry is too cute!

Watch here:

WATCH NOW

(skipped unrelated.....) 

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1

CJH IG

real_jinhyuk

I attended the awards ceremony for the first time in years. It brought back old memories.  For the first time since my first acting award, I was nervous yet excited too.  It felt like going back to that time.
Thank you
Thank you so much to the reporters for the wonderful photos.

I will not lose my original intentions regarding acting and will pursue it diligently, well, considerately, and faithfully. Thank you!

hZu9w8E.gif
X47NlKS.jpg

xtsgeon.jpg

bfwL1ib.jpg

Spoiler

Ex5axDw.jpg

• Like 1
  • Blob 1