Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

This fan says CJH will not be in tomorrow EP.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ31E8xgPH_/   "There is no Oppa on Sunday,"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQpfFlbtcbO/  "The fully equipped wallpaper stickers turned out to have the highest ratings during the time"

((article)) https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202106280811516710&r=1

'MUD' Women's ring earrings found at Im Won-hee's house... best rating of 16.9%

(mostly goggle translation for CJH and his team's part)

Spoiler

Im Won-hee, Jeong Seok-yong, and Choi Jin-hyuk were the main characters who drew the best one minute up to 16.9% on this day.

Seok-yong Jeong and Jin-hyeok Choi gathered to wallpaper Im Won-hee's living room.   The two, who had no experience in wallpapering, showed a worried look from the beginning, saying, "I've never tried it, is it okay?"

While taking out the sofa in the living room to wallpaper, Choi Jin-hyuk found a woman's ring earring and said, "What is this? Why do you have a woman thing, or does your brother wear earrings?” he said suspiciously.   Smiling sheepishly Im Won-hee responded, "Oh Min-seok said, 'If you leave women's accessories at home, you'll have a girlfriend quickly,' so I tried it."

Next, Im Won-hee completed one wall like a god of wallpapering, while Jeong Seok-yong and Choi Jin-hyeok put the paper upside down and tore up the wall paper twice in a row. Flummoxed,Im Won-hee shouted, “Everyone out of my house!”, and the two were at a loss for what to do. This scene soared to 16.9% on that day, earning the highest viewer ratings per minute.

The same fan's reaction about the wallpapering scenes:

"Hahahaha~ Does it look like a naughty child who knows he has done something wrong and turns around and pretends to be innocent?
Oppa is so cute"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQpiL_cgAyr/

"This lovely couple tried to pretend that nothing happened
However, it was discovered"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQsB02mAH8V/

"Suddenly being shaken by seniors
Oppa’s reaction is super interesting
And he doesn't hold grudges, he is really kind and kind"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQtTK9BgGEw/

**I guess we will not see the MUD team playing in the Jeju Island tomorrow. 

MUD team competition, underwater warfare, coming soon

choijinhyuk_officialfancafe: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQsMCONgpYP/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQsPTFNgHpb/

9 hours ago, partyon said:

I watched last week's My Ugly Duckling episode and it's clear oppa is becoming more comfortable.

I have to say though that he is one of those guys who needs to buy all kinds of gadgets even though he has no use for them. :joy:

Also, him putting up that wallpaper was hilarious. I laughed so hard when they said that he is taking down the wallpaper so "delicately" and that it doesn't match his exterior.

I also laughed a lot when they kept ripping the wallpaper :loolz: So clumsy

It’s hilarious about the scene showing the backs of these grownup men after they ripped the wallpaper for the second time.  :sweat_smile:

choijinhyuk_officialfancafe:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ2JS3cgXO6/ 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

** Found some of CJH’s MUD video clips with eng subs  However mostly the translations are for conversations not the captions.  

(EP248 wallpaper, starts from 011 after a few highlights)

I have to live here..!,Self wall covering with clumsy duo.ZIP[My Little Old Boy|SBS EP248]

레알예능 스브스

Hee Chul knows Jin Hyuk is totally clumsy! [My Little Old Boy EP 248]

KOCOWA TV

Spoiler

The first runners are Hee Chul & Jin Hyuk [My Little Old Boy Ep 246]

KOCOWA TV

Choi Jin Hyuk works out diligently [My Little Old Boy Ep 245]

KOCOWA TV

Choi Jin Hyuk lures Mongsil to exercise [My Little Old Boy Ep 245]

KOCOWA TV

Resemblance, but different romance - Jjangyong & Jinhyuk [My Little Old Boy | SBS EP247]

레알예능 스브스

Spoiler

Jaurim teaches how to play the guitar.ZIP [My Little Old Boy|SBS EP247]

레알예능 스브스

Final overturning relay for Hermes(?), Can Park Goon win? [My Little Old Boy | SBS EP246]

레알예능 스브스

Kim Jongkook vs My Little Old Boy Arm Wrestling, can anyone win? [My Little Old Boy|SBS EP246]

레알예능 스브스

Jongkook can't beat everyone! My Little Old Boy's Unity Contest.ZIP [My Little Old Boy|SBS 210530]

레알예능 스브스

[HOT CLIPS] [MY LITTLE OLD BOY] "I did nothing, but why I got pulled up?:astonished:" Sparta Sit-up (ENG SUB)

Spoiler

sNack!

[HOT CLIPS] [MY LITTLE OLD BOY] BTS's DYNAMITE Cover Dance  Who will be the winner? (ENG SUB)

sNack!

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

LOL  @booha  Zoppa is so cute with that hairstyle.
I am just into the first 5 minutes (the part till they found the earring and WH explaining why the earring was there for) and looking at the 3 musketeers  esp CJH and Won Hee - and  I am laughing so much at their expressions. 
Will continue to watch one by one at leisure. 

The apartment is quite small, no?
Who is the older guy, please?  

Thank you for all the clips. 
:heartxoxo: :Megalol:

Edit - lol why is Zoppa so busy playing with the tools , holding the bag? when the other 2 trying to scrape the white part off?  Haha

Edit2 - oh emm gee!  I am laughing till my tears coming down .. hahaha
you are the taller one, you should come over this side, you idiot!   Poor zoppa!  

Edit3- Is the flower upside down?  LOL me!  Zoppa's mouth opened even BIGGER ... haha!

Clip no 2
Edit 4- My father told me to KEEP quiet but I could not stop laughing ... he was explaining his first provocative kiss .. that Hee Chul is sure one "frank" guy -  Zoppa will shrink, yes but won't be so small like you ... hahahhahaha!

Edit 5 - this is just mixed rice with fried eggs?  LOL (after why you don't have a GF interrogation) -these two fellas

Edit 6 - what is this pet thing ?  a rock, upgraded rock?  Mongdol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Min2206

eKOh143.gif

Yes I had many good laughs too.  
Yeah that apartment looks very small. But the price for any property in Seoul is so high, especially in desirable locations.  By comparison CJH’s apartment looks much bigger.

About CJH’s rice dish, it’s just a raw egg mixed in rice: egg+rice lol :mrgreen: 

The older guy is;   Jung Suk Yong (who appeared in ‘Tunnel’ as a guest, Dr. Kim [Forensic Pathologist, 1986] (Ep.1)).     He is the same age(50) as Im Won Hee. He said he never married. Whereas Im Won Hee divorced 3 years ago and now they live together as roommates in the apartment.  It seems these two are playing as a duo in MUD.  

rock/stone (돌 dol)  Won Hee calls his pet-rock, dol-dol-ye (doldolri) When he gave a pet-rock to CJH and asked him about the name. So CJH said he would call it, Mong-dol-ye since his pet dog, Mong sil.:lol:
 0QQ58ei.gif

PS I found there is a so called a pet-rock on Amazon:   ‘Pet Rock The Original by Gary Dahl’ 

Sh213gs.jpg

==> https://www.amazon.com/Pet-Rock-Authentic-Approved-Original
((many funny descriptions about this product so if you have time, try to read some parts. very amusing ))
-A Pet Rock to call your very own!
-Approximately 2 inches but very playful!
-Personal Pet Rock Travel Crate!
==From the brand  
== Product Description
== Customer questions & answers ((has 22 Q&As, very funny))
((Example))
(Q)What is the life span of the pet rock?
(A)Mine is aging a lot more slowly than I am. It has a great patina, but has no more hair on top than I do.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

**The team competition game in Jeju Island(working-vacation)

Kim Jong-kook, forcing the members to stretch with angry shouting!

Jeju Island Unity Competition, Actor Team Jae-Hoon VS Singer Team Park-Gun Battle!

Kim Jong-kook VS Choi Jin-hyuk, the battle between the strongest gamer and sloppy/clumsy  handsome

Spoiler

Lee Sang-min and Im Won-hee's unbending pride confrontation

Spoiler

Kim Jong-kook defeated Min-seok Oh and won a brilliant victory

Spoiler

Choi Jin-hyuk, handsome sloppy/clumsy’s unimaginable slapstick time!

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, partyon said:

Legit question:

Why is oppa wearing jeans in the pool?

He said he didn't pack any shorts! Sacrilege! 

It's very hot in Korea, I think,. as I remember the summers being especially terrible. Why every apartment has aircon, too!

Heechul replies well he should have told Jinhyuk to prepare, as Jinhyuk is still a newbie in variety. Poor guy. He could have possibly won without jeans! He was doing very well - against Jongkook! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@partyon  @agenth

Well I hope JHssi didn’t imagine he was going to a nude beach puwahaha 

sorry but what can I say. :crazymad:

The summer is in full swing in Korea and he was going to Jeju Island for a working vacation but he didn’t think to bring in any swim suits??  Come on..  Then why didn’t he think about cutting off the bottom of his pants??   

I always wonder about some part of men’s working brain. Some of their illogic is a bit hard to swallow. Then of course that’s how men think of women too  hehe  Life is so full of kdrama lol :piggydance:
I was very impressed how CJH handled such indomitable Jongkook who is a master in sport competition.  
It shows how JongKook found a way to snap off an amateur CJH.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

P9OftwC.gif

Ft4rrnS.gif

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

MUD EP251((no subs))

swimming in blue jeans!! :cutekitty:

spacer.png

cr to DC

Choi Jin-hyuk, perfect defeat to Kim Jong-guk!

Kim Jun-ho, bad acting a zombie character

‘Actor Team’ Kim Jun-ho wins against the singer team with a higher decibel!

Spoiler

‘Red cheeks’ Kim Jun-ho, wobbles!

Spoiler

Park Goon, swims with great speed!

Spoiler

‘JMT’ Steamed Chicken × teokbokki, after playing in the water!

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

I was seriously thinking about attending his next fan meet as a birthday present to myself. That was back when I had him on a pedestal and before watching Mom's Diary haha. I can only blame the show for being a little too realistic! It kinda threw cold water on my ridiculous fantasy of him haha.

I keep on worrying for him, though. I am worried that appearing on Mom's Diary and the creation of the "handsome idiot" moniker would negatively affect his career and make him lose some choice roles in the future. The hosts keep exclaiming how he's so clumsy. So I'm worried that casting directors won't consider him for certain roles like special forces soldier, detective, lawyer, doctor, chef, that requires the appearance of being skillful and/or brilliant, etc. I just hope Mom's Diary brings him good luck and even better opportunities. I really hope to see him snag some amazing dramas. I'm just curious and wary of how reality shows like this can affect actors' careers. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Hi guys! Wave to @partyon @agenth and @booha chingus!

It's been a long time since I dropped by this handsome man's thread!

By the way, what's this fuzz is all about him? Swimming in jeans? Seriously? He could have used some common sense first! I mean even if he wasn't prepared for a swimming session, then may be he could have cut his jeans by half and wear a handmade shorts for the occasion! :sweatingbullets:

Jin Hyuk is so manly by all means. So it will be a real treat to see him putting his manhood in to actions as well? Please be wise, oppa! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@MaybeOneDay If I understood correctly, I think that oppa wanted to show who he really is to the general public and that's why he decided to appear on variety shows. Yeah, I agree that his image vs. how he is in real life is very different. hahaha :D  Never expected him to be so quirky and clumsy. :D

What I do like, is that I feel that he is showing also great characteristics. He seems like a thoughtful and sensitive guy. A bit on the shy side. He's really sweet too, and I am glad that he seems to be quite "pure" in a sense. I hope this means that we won't be hearing any scandalous news about him in the future.

I do hope this doesn't affect his career, like you pointed out. I would hope not, because he is a great actor and he has shown over and over again that he is really great in roles detective/serious/thriller/etc roles. I actually think that the variety show might be a career booster for getting other types of roles we haven't seen him in. At least that's what I hope. :D

@booha Chingu, thanks again for the gifs. :kiss_wink:

@gm4queen Oppa is oppa. We can't change him. He is a bit quirky - we will just have to accept that. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

@booha I almost forgot to thank you for the wonderful gif's of wet-haired Choi Jin Hyuk. he looks good soaked in a pool or having water thrown in his face like in Running Man. he knows he looks good, too, that sly boy. look at him slowwwly pushing his hair back. my heart fluttered a bit, it felt like the old passion was being ignited in my bitter cynical heart again.

it also looks like he lost some of the winter fat he put on during his hibernation. 

oh that wily Kim Jong-Kook is such a bully sometimes. he's driving Choi Jin Hyuk literally into the corner, making him fall down prematurely. he had nowhere else to retreat. Choi Jin Hyuk looked like he was strong enough to have held onto the pole longer if it weren't for that sneaky move.

@partyon I agree with you. I think as his fans, we are attracted to that combination of manliness and a certain "purity". he is certainly more pure if you compare him to some of the other more "experienced" members on Mom's Diary. he doesn't seem to be the cunning scheming double faced complicated type. not saying these are exactly what the regulars on this show are... haha. but the regulars have a certain vibe, and Choi Jin Hyuk doesn't give off the same vibe. so he may have trouble fitting into the group as a whole. I also hope he can stay this way with his good qualities intact. but he should get married soon. marriage is a good thing for men to have. otherwise, they just stay at home playing video games all day, haha. at least a wife would stop letting him eat so much instant noodles and more greens. 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

On 7/21/2021 at 8:46 PM, MaybeOneDay said:

I was seriously thinking about attending his next fan meet as a birthday present to myself. That was back when I had him on a pedestal and before watching Mom's Diary haha. I can only blame the show for being a little too realistic! It kinda threw cold water on my ridiculous fantasy of him haha.

I keep on worrying for him, though. I am worried that appearing on Mom's Diary and the creation of the "handsome idiot" moniker would negatively affect his career and make him lose some choice roles in the future. The hosts keep exclaiming how he's so clumsy. So I'm worried that casting directors won't consider him for certain roles like special forces soldier, detective, lawyer, doctor, chef, that requires the appearance of being skillful and/or brilliant, etc. I just hope Mom's Diary brings him good luck and even better opportunities. I really hope to see him snag some amazing dramas. I'm just curious and wary of how reality shows like this can affect actors' careers. 

You need not worry whether oppa would lose his built-up screen image because of MUD.  Most viewers know a variety show is a mixture of reality and staged entertainment.  Like his appearance in jeans for a water game,  it might be his way  to make his part more suitable/or interesting(??) lol  :what!:
After getting over seeing him in the first episode which was a bit of a shock,  I was glad that he seemed to find a way to fit into the show (part of his true self with added entertainment).  His appearance in MUD revealed his human side which isn’t quite negative to me.   
I know CJH is reserved and very private.  And his over-the-top sincerity which can be a bit out sync in a place like the crazy entertainment world.   But I was surprised to see his low vibe sweetness and niceness. He is a big guy yet he doesn’t exude any meanness or brashness or snark.
I am glad he seems to be doing well in MUD so far because he really needs a long break from doing drama.  He should be mindful about over exposure. 

[HOT CLIPS] [MY LITTLE OLD BOY] JONGKOOK's first kiss, even his mother didn't know!? (ENG SUB)

sNack!

((**posted Jul 11))

Final round: Kim Jong Kook vs Choi Jin Hyuk [My Little Old Boy Ep 250](ENG SUB)

Spoiler

((**posted Jul 14))
[HOT CLIPS] [MY LITTLE OLD BOY] 'Team actors' use Slapstick and Jean(?) to beat Kim Muscle (ENG SUB)
Spoiler

sNack!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

** missed this soompi article (Jul 11)

Watch: Kim Jong Kook, Super Junior’s Heechul, Choi Jin Hyuk, And More Face Off In Friendly Competition On “My Little Old Boy”

TV/Film  Jul 11, 2021  by S. Cho

The latest broadcast of “My Little Old Boy” featured a little friendly competition!

On the July 11 episode of SBS’s “My Little Old Boy,” Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Jong Kook, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul, Lee Sang Min, Tak Jae Hoon, Park Goon, Im Won Hee, Oh Min Seok, and Kim Joon Ho took a trip to Jeju Island.

For some friendly competition, the group divided into two teams: the singers (Lee Sang Min, Kim Jong Kook, Kim Heechul, Park Goon) and the actors (Im Won Hee, Tak Jae Hoon, Choi Jin Hyuk, Oh Min Seok, and Kim Joon Ho).

read more => https://www.soompi.com/article/1478707wpp/watch-kim-jong-kook-super-juniors-heechul-choi-jin-hyuk-and-more-face-off-in-friendly-competition-on-my-ugly-duckling

kDCKoi3.gif

cr to DC

Liu7y8m.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT ALERT! As many of the dramas are on a break for Olympics, we thought it will be fun to have an Olympics theme poll. What sports would you participate in if you were a super athlete? Join us for some sports related fun and chatter! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla 

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

**JHssi posted something about his golfing.  Since I don’t know anything about golf, I have to guess he made a good score and he’s very happy.:letsgo:

aE8SapG.png

cr to DC

**Let’s imagine oppa really wants to post this but his modesty prevents from doing it lol  haha :fiercebunny:

SFzRMhM.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2