Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

On 6/11/2021 at 10:03 PM, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the clips @booha

This Zoppa really make me laugh so loud !   Hahahhahaa!   
The part when he kicked the ball to god knows where and 3 question marks appeared
And then he kicked the ball in - a goal, right?

Plus he kicked it upwards! 

Way to go Zoppa!   I love your moves!

Yup he made a goal   but about kicking the ball upward, it’s more unexplainable behavior(whywhy) by our forever Zoppa  I guess  lol   :mrgreen:
He seems to be having a good time in the show.  I’m glad he is giving us some entertainment while waiting for his next drama.  

It seems to indicate CJH has an interview with this Japanese magazine ‘Korean Wave Pia’ (https://book.pia.co.jp/book/b584251.html )

IG says; https://www.instagram.com/p/CQA1hG3t60O/

"I am so happy to see you accept the magazine interview

There is another good drama in preparation
Really great, look forward to it"

'My Ugly Duckling'
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

'My Ugly Duckling'

Y06QIjm.jpg

Spoiler

JRunwHa.jpg

2337Oig.jpg

YxshxjJ.jpg

cr to DC

'My Ugly Duckling' preview(6/20)

“I really like myself!!” Happy Applause/Clapping is back!

ObDz4HJ.gif

Spoiler

RmIv4Nv.gif

RkCwqlm.gif

uawqQxM.gif

cwlhwn2.gif

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

I am really looking forward to this next episode! Seems like a small group setting may suit him more. He kinda got lost in midst of all those fierce and outspoken guys at the pep rally. It's a tough crowd, especially being the new face. He's so brave! 

By the way, he looks good in a lot of outfits, but I think my favorite is when he wears this color - tan/khaki/beige (?) He looks like a ray of light :)

It's such a waste when he just wears an oversized t-shirt that hides his figure :P

He really shines when he puts on clothing that suits him. 

The color is similar to this jacket he wore traveling to an overseas fan meeting. Love that jacket so much! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

This color makes him look so warm and gentle and sunny :)

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

** It seems CJH appears as a special guest in “Seezn Original Drama <Clone Man>”    Someone suggested he could play a bad dude in this drama??

(IG)"Clone Man" highlights: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOB_vwAPkm/

KTI8pmN.jpg

8F9N2XG.jpg

cr to DC

**Naver site already has 2 teasers & a highlight &character intro.

https://tv.naver.com/v/20690824/list/715892

https://twitter.com/Innovat0209/status/1405461632096956423

"[Clone Man] Highlights released!

The same, different dreams, and the fate we faced!

(Source: Summer Drama Collage | Naver TV)"

https://twitter.com/my_seezn/status/1404680071319855105
[#Clone Man] Main teaser
What is the identity of the project in which all fates are intertwined?
Seezn Original Drama <Clone Man>
Soon => June 18(Friday) First release of #Seezn First release!
#Seezn Original #Drama #Clone Man #Park Hae-Jin #Nana #Le Ki-Woo #Kwak Si-Yang #KT Summer Drama Collage

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

On 6/16/2021 at 12:12 PM, MaybeOneDay said:

I am really looking forward to this next episode! Seems like a small group setting may suit him more. He kinda got lost in midst of all those fierce and outspoken guys at the pep rally. It's a tough crowd, especially being the new face. He's so brave! 

I agree with you here. I did miss him in this episode, there was too much hoopla going around and he didn't have a talent to show for the "competition", except taking the time. Generally this episode was a bit weak anyway. Of course Jongkook is going to win arm wrestling, how is that surprising? 

On 6/16/2021 at 4:55 AM, booha said:

'My Ugly Duckling'

“I really like myself!!” Happy applause is back!

What is this applause about? I am missing out on the context, could you enlighten me, please? :D

@booha he is looking good in a suit!!! i can see him doing well in antagonistic role with his rich voice. I have never heard about this drama though, it says June 18... today.... 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

** ‘Zombie Detective’ will broadcast in Japan 6/30

https://twitter.com/EISEI_GEKIJO/status/1405450283392684034

(google trans)

#Ultra human comedy starring Choi Jin Hyuk! "

"#Zombie Detective"

Finally, the #Satellite Theater will start broadcasting from 11:00 on 6/30 (Wednesday)!

a message from #Choi Jin Hyuk

Click here for details of the drama: buff.ly/3cK7FyD

cTeQT1l.jpg

XsgKkZG.jpg

cr to DC

@agenth

It seems  ‘happy applause/ clapping’ is gleeful  self-affirmation. 
In the video while they are clapping they say “I really like myself!!”  :innocent:

(naver trans) (박수) applause; clapping
 The act of clapping one's hands to show happiness, celebration, welcome, compliment, etc., or to keep a rhythm.

Like saying; Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth.:scream::tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

We learned that CJH doesn’t know how to play a guitar. The tomorrow episode of “My Ugly Duckling”   is going to show CJH with two others getting a lesson from the guitar masters.  :spitswater:

Im Won-hee X Jeong Seok-yong X Choi Jin-hyeok, formed a trio of kinship... Guitar lesson with Jaurim

dQIoykX.jpg

cr to DC

Spoiler

p2PfeZo.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111602560

CJH, with “Yuriella” women's handmade shoe brand, participated in the charity work for abandoned animals. 

Thankfully someone translated the article about the support event:

((https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIW-ott8gS/ ))
((The portion of CJH’s,  explaining why he decided to support the event))

"Hello, this is actor Choi Jin Hyuk. I have a family named Mongsil, Mongsil is a dog who always stands by my side and gives me strength when I am happy or sad. These days, when we realize the preciousness of life again, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in a meaningful donation with Mongsil, and I would like to participate in a good influence."

g_tree_creative ((https://www.instagram.com/p/CQKXtqCtRx9/ ))

"Behind the scenes of Naver Happy Bean Funding <Flower Shoes Project supported by Choi Jin-hyuk> with actor Choi Jin-hyuk X female handmade shoe brand URIELA is now released.
_
Link => m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=31752883&memberNo=30729681

rbi8pDt.jpg

BTS naver

https://twitter.com/Innovat0209/status/1404091316091318281

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

I watched the latest episode of My Ugly Duckling and boy, oppa is one quirky character. Like not in a bad way, but in an endearing way.

His guitar playing was well...very beginner...but he can improve if he practices. I can't believe he immediately thought he should buy himself an electric guitar just because he thought it sounded cool. :joy: He's definitely one of those guys who collects stuff that they will never use. :joy:

357d6b41-6f21-46d7-89f9-80739827bdd1.jpg

Seeing him make egg fried rice was hilarious. I do give him A for effort, though. :kiss_wink:

It was really fun to see him laugh so much in the episode. He has such a nice smile too, so it was nice to see him loosen up and feel more comfortable being on camera. Also, he has gained some weight, and I think it suits him well.

hqdefault.jpg

Of course his hyungs started talking about oppa's personality and his kissing skills. He classifies himself as shy which is something I am not surprised about.

We also learnt that apparently it's been 2 years since he was in a relationship. When the other guys asked if he had been dating an actress, he went immediately like: "No, no!" but totally blushed. Oh oppa, I think you were lying on camera and now I wanna know who the actress was!
:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@partyon

Let me add one more adjective; JHssi, one unflavored quirky character  lol  haha :lol:    Well I think he knows that about himself.  What else … he teamed up first with dongsang Yoo Young-jae  and then this Happy-Clap duo Jung Suk-yong and Im Won-hee.   They spiced him up.  He knows what he needs.  Still CJH is slowly learning how to be a variety guest. 

Yes I noticed too about his weight gain. He mentioned whenever he gained weight it’s on his cheeks first.    However I’m glad he lost weight for Zombie. Starving undead zombie with chubby cheeks wouldn’t be very credible  haha :sweat_smile:
About his last date, he isn’t very good at lying so I have to believe he had a last date a few years ago.   That means sadly whoever he dated is over now.  At his age he can’t afford to look for a wife endlessly. :sleepy:    I hope he will not be like Jung Suk Yong who is still single at 50.  :criesariver:

X3GlXzx.gif

cr to DC

** More promotion for Zombie Detective  airing in Japan.

5 days until the broadcast!

#Start at Satellite Theater from 11:00 pm on 6/30 (Wednesday)!

#Choi Jin Hyuk 

starring drama "#Zombie Detective"

https://twitter.com/EISEI_GEKIJO/status/1408334188189687812

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Well Japanese viewers are in for a real treat...!! I read a blog written by a writer in Japan and I recommended Zombie Detective to her a while ago, but at the time it wasn't available on Netflix so she couldn't watch it legally. Now I can tell her that it'll be on TV! Zombie Detective is the perfect drama to watch during this pandemic! Do you guys think that Choi Jin Hyuk will get a lot of new fans after this drama airs in Japan? I for one think so! After all, Zombie Detective is where I fell head over heels in love with him ^^ Tunnel paved the way, though. It put him on the map and got me to notice him and develop real respect for his acting. Not all actors can really act. He just has this immense gift for acting, an ability to act like the camera isn't there. His face is relaxed on the screen, he doesn't freeze up and neither does he over-act. His acting is just so natural and magnetic. There are a lot of people who are very smart and very talented but you put them in front of a camera and they just freeze or turn to mush. People who are suave in person turn awkward, and articulate speakers turn into babbling idiots. Only a few people can handle the pressure of being in front of a camera. Choi Jin Hyuk comes alive on camera. It's really amazing, if you think about it. Acting is a very unpredictable gift. You really can't tell who has the gift until you actually cast them. They may even perform well in rehearsals but in the actual scene lose steam and miss the beat. I just wish Zombie Detective could be broadcast at an earlier time so that more people can catch this great drama and be comforted, entertained, and laugh a lot. This drama is like a hug, a sweater, and a mug of tea all rolled into one on a winter day. Even if I didn't like Choi Jin Hyuk, it is still a fantastic drama. Sigh... just thinking about the first time watching Zombie Detective puts a big silly grin on my face :) Choi Jin Hyuk has turned me into an idiot...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

56 minutes ago, MaybeOneDay said:

Sigh... just thinking about the first time watching Zombie Detective puts a big silly grin on my face :) Choi Jin Hyuk has turned me into an idiot...

Sorry to cut your post, chingu! 

I was introduced to CJH by @partyon through this Zombie drama. 
Which is why I started to call him my Zoppa.

He is cute in his own manly way - must be his charm.  I can relate with that idiotic thingy. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

** Sunday EP MUD  got  a good rating 16.9%

https://twitter.com/jharmony_jp/status/1409347045865844743
Maintained No. 1 in variety on Sunday
"My Ugly Duckling" #Choi Jin-hyuk appears!
Helping to change the wallpaper at Im Won-hee's house
LOL to Jin Hyuk who makes many mistakes!
The highest audience rating jumped to 16.9%

Jung Suk-yong × Choi Jin-hyuk, surprised by the women's accessories at Im Won-hee's house! [MUD] SBS

Jung Suk-yong explodes in anger at sloppy, handsome Choi Jin-hyuk [MUD]

'Purchase in advance and watch' Choi Jin-hyuk, buying equipment first, 'Sloppy Handsome' [MUD] SBS

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

lol he does fit well with the other two :D 

Jinhyuk really is Mr Equipment. He loves to be ... well-equipped :D, and who can blame him? It's just people are laughing because he doesn't even know the use of some of the tools, making us wonder how did he buy it? Did he randomly just take one of each without consulting sales expert? Hahaha

I have to say I agree with him that the wallpaper doens't look good. The flowery pattern makes it look so 60s. 

• Blob 3

4 hours ago, booha said:

** Sunday EP MUD  got  a good rating 16.9%

Jung Suk-yong explodes in anger at sloppy, handsome Choi Jin-hyuk [MUD]

'Purchase in advance and watch' Choi Jin-hyuk, buying equipment first, 'Sloppy Handsome' [MUD] SBS

Oh no!  The video is not available  in my country :criesariver:dang sbs entertainment.

I like how they call Zoppa - the Sloppy Handsome :partyblob: his curl, cute bangs.

Thank you @booha

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Oh no!  The video is not available  in my country dang sbs entertainment.

I like how they call Zoppa - the Sloppy Handsome  his curl, cute bangs.

Thank you @booha

oh they call him that because he is clumsy :D. they are just amazed because he's so handsome but his personality doesn't match that coolness :D 

he and hyung managed to rip 2-3 wallpapers they were going to put up the wall :D and other things hahaha. 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, agenth said:

oh they call him that because he is clumsy :D. they are just amazed because he's so handsome but his personality doesn't match that coolness :D 

he and hyung managed to rip 2-3 wallpapers they were going to put up the wall :D and other things hahaha. 

Ooh thanks for the info bit.   Wish I could see the video one day.
:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 6/29/2021 at 1:57 AM, agenth said:

lol he does fit well with the other two :D 

Jinhyuk really is Mr Equipment. He loves to be ... well-equipped :D, and who can blame him? It's just people are laughing because he doesn't even know the use of some of the tools, making us wonder how did he buy it? Did he randomly just take one of each without consulting sales expert? Hahaha

I have to say I agree with him that the wallpaper doens't look good. The flowery pattern makes it look so 60s. 

Finally our oppa found his budding groove for the variety show. haha  Fun to watch three of them who became three amateurish musketeers whahaha 

I never thought such mundane wallpapering activity can be so funny to watch :mrgreen:

On 6/29/2021 at 2:36 AM, Min2206 said:

Oh no!  The video is not available  in my country :criesariver:dang sbs entertainment.

I like how they call Zoppa - the Sloppy Handsome :partyblob: his curl, cute bangs.

Thank you @booha

I’m sorry you can’t watch MUD.   It seems CJH figured out playing in the variety show required different skills.   He’s getting better playing  his role with his two hyeongs.   

uLwGhkx.gif

edzT3ST.gif

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

** His uncreased expression shows he had received plenty of love. However I wonder who cut his hair like that haha :blush:   Obviously he didn’t care. He knew he’s special to people around him.

real_jinhyuk

"Unpublished photos I found while rummaging around.. sunny looking"

KXr1ljU.jpg

Spoiler

g1IR3lB.jpg

cr to DC

"calves look the same"

https://twitter.com/cjh_gene/status/1410745880437608450

"Cute age, 36 ㅎ"

https://twitter.com/cjh_gene/status/1409494694317281286

• Love 2

I watched last week's My Ugly Duckling episode and it's clear oppa is becoming more comfortable.

I have to say though that he is one of those guys who needs to buy all kinds of gadgets even though he has no use for them. :joy:

Also, him putting up that wallpaper was hilarious. I laughed so hard when they said that he is taking down the wallpaper so "delicately" and that it doesn't match his exterior.

I also laughed a lot when they kept ripping the wallpaper :loolz: So clumsy

• Like 1
  • LOL 1