Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

22 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @booha for DJ clips.  Might consider one day.    Presently I am so happy to get to hear his sexy, deep voice on Mr Queen (2020) drama
and I so like your emoji

Glad to hear you like it    I5Tf9Zl.gif

10 hours ago, partyon said:

That is true. His smile is the best! :kiss_wink:

12 hours ago, Min2206 said:

come kiss me @partyon

Are you talking about yourself or oppa? :joy:

Well, I'm a good kisser too! :joy:

Wowaa  you are sooo funny :loolz:

So we have a kissing competition here?!! haha  I know I can’t declare myself as the best  but what the heck  lol

JsQQlLL.gif

FnvtJl2.gif

or  :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

CUyKyL8.gif

puff never mind about all these fruitless stuff just go back to kdrama fantasy haha

Spoiler

81SySI6.gif

4jG1JWf.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, booha said:

Glad to hear you like it    I5Tf9Zl.gif

or  :tounge_xd:

Reveal hidden contents

CUyKyL8.gif

Reveal hidden contents

81SySI6.gif

4jG1JWf.gif

@booha,  he said that although it was a short appearance, he was grateful for being able to act out such a unique role in that drama. Choi Jin Hyuk uploaded a clip from the drama with a caption - “Did you enjoy watching the first two episodes of ‘Mr. Queen’? It was an honor to work on this project."  He said that the underwater filming was quite difficult… But, he had so much fun filming the cameo.  :blush:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Choi Jin Hyuk Talks About Making A Special Appearance On “Mr. Queen”

TV/Film  Dec 14, 2020   by C. Hong

Choi Jin Hyuk recently made a special appearance during the premiere of tvN’s “Mr. Queen”!

“Mr. Queen” is a historical fusion drama about a man from modern times whose soul becomes trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the queen with the soul of a modern man inside her.

Spoilers

Spoiler

Choi Jin Hyuk made a special appearance in the December 12 premiere as Jang Bong Hwan in his original body as a cocky chef who works at the Blue House. After he falls into a swimming pool and is kissed by Kim So Yong, he wakes up in Kim So Yong’s body. Starting from episode two, Choi Jin Hyuk also narrates some lines from his character’s perspective in his new body.

A source from his agency stated, “Although it’s just a cameo appearance, he watched Shin Hye Sun act before he began filming and did his best to set a tone that she could match. It was an honor for him to work with director Yoon Sung Sik. Although it was a short appearance, he was grateful for being able to act out such a unique role and try a new challenge. Please show a lot of love for ‘Mr. Queen,’ which has such a fun premise.”

On Instagram, Choi Jin Hyuk uploaded a clip from the drama and wrote, “Did you enjoy watching the first two episodes of ‘Mr. Queen’? It was an honor to work on this project. I saw the scripts for future episodes and they were really funny.

Please show it a lot of love and support! (The underwater filming was quite difficult… They said it was just a cameo… I was tricked, haha.) But I had so much fun filming. Fighting to the ‘Mr. Queen’ team!”

CJH IG;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxPnDIgy2U/

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443544wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-talks-about-making-a-special-appearance-on-mr-queen

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 12/16/2020 at 12:52 PM, booha said:

Choi Jin Hyuk Talks About Making A Special Appearance On “Mr. Queen”

TV/Film  Dec 14, 2020   by C. Hong

Choi Jin Hyuk recently made a special appearance during the premiere of tvN’s “Mr. Queen”!

“Mr. Queen” is a historical fusion drama about a man from modern times whose soul becomes trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the queen with the soul of a modern man inside her.

Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Choi Jin Hyuk made a special appearance in the December 12 premiere as Jang Bong Hwan in his original body as a cocky chef who works at the Blue House. After he falls into a swimming pool and is kissed by Kim So Yong, he wakes up in Kim So Yong’s body. Starting from episode two, Choi Jin Hyuk also narrates some lines from his character’s perspective in his new body.

A source from his agency stated, “Although it’s just a cameo appearance, he watched Shin Hye Sun act before he began filming and did his best to set a tone that she could match. It was an honor for him to work with director Yoon Sung Sik. Although it was a short appearance, he was grateful for being able to act out such a unique role and try a new challenge. Please show a lot of love for ‘Mr. Queen,’ which has such a fun premise.”

On Instagram, Choi Jin Hyuk uploaded a clip from the drama and wrote, “Did you enjoy watching the first two episodes of ‘Mr. Queen’? It was an honor to work on this project. I saw the scripts for future episodes and they were really funny.

Please show it a lot of love and support! (The underwater filming was quite difficult… They said it was just a cameo… I was tricked, haha.) But I had so much fun filming. Fighting to the ‘Mr. Queen’ team!”

CJH IG;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxPnDIgy2U/

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443544wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-talks-about-making-a-special-appearance-on-mr-queen

@booha, thanks for sharing this. “Mr. Queen” released a hilarious behind-the-scenes video! One of the cast members comments that (Choi Jin Hyuk's character) is too talented since he’s good at cooking. He adjusts so well after arriving on the set, too. - Ohhh...............what is there not to love on this man, huh? He finds this drama an interesting and unique subject.  :blush:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

7 More Underrated K-Dramas To Add To Your Watch List

There are constantly underrated shows in the world of dramaland that many people are sadly not exposed to. Sometimes these dramas don’t quite meet the hype of the general population for various reasons and are either swept under the rug or noticed after the series is completed. Whatever the case, this feature is to shine light on some of those dramas that you might not have known were worth the watch! Make sure you check out the solid list of part one of this feature here.

Note: This list is in no particular order and there may be minor spoilers!

5. “Emergency Couple

emergency-couple1.jpg

Oh Jin Hee (Song Ji Hyo) meets Oh Chang Min (Choi Jin Hyuk) in medical school, and despite Chang Min’s family being very against it, the two decide to get married. After a lot of hardships and struggles within the marriage, they decide to get divorced. Jin Hee returns to being a medical student and interns at a hospital where she meets her now ex-husband Chang Min. The two must figure out how to work together while putting aside their differences and emotions.

emergency-couple.gif

It’s a sweet romantic comedy that is set in the hospital, but it focuses a lot on the romance. There’s a love triangle and other side love stories with the other doctors that are super cute and fun to watch. The flashbacks of when the OTP were younger is heartwarming as it deals with the first feelings of love as well as regret. On top of this, seeing Chang Min chasing Jin Hee around like a jealous puppy dog is thoroughly enjoyable. They are so cute together!

Watch the first episode of “Emergency Couple”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

**CJH is going to have an online Japan fan meeting. Currently it takes application but it’s only for the Japanese fans.  At the moment no date has been issued yet. It will be interesting to see how an online FM will turn out. :)  

read more ==>https://www.instagram.com/p/CI-RRWegYGN/

Tunnel

nUNJgRa.jpg

HfsCXhT.gif

Spoiler

Scx7rMV.gif

koiel0o.gif

bUMQbgv.gif

s6oZ0lf.gif

XJhvHzJ.gif

cr to DC

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Comments from k-netz about Choi Jin Hyuk oppa's cameo role in Mr. Queen:

Naver TV] 'Mr. Queen' Pilot Episode 1 Comments and Reaction

Is it a dream or the afterlife!  Choi Jinhyuk, no - Shin Hyesun who woke up in Joseon after kissing underwater?!

Screenshot+2020-12-13+at+22.34.28.png

1. [+348][-5] It was only for a brief moment but Shin Hyesun and Choi Jinhyuk's chemistry is good. Please can you two film a melodrama once

2. [+236][-6] Wow,, what are we supposed to do when he only came out for a brief moment but they suit so well? ㅠㅠ Next time, film a drama together ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+206][-4] No but what are we going to do when the chemistry is this good and the impact is this crazy but Choi Jinhyuk is only a special appearance? ㅜㅜ  The underwater scene was hella cool

4. [+155][-4] Choi Jinhyuk's kiss scene is heart-fluttering 

5. [+141][-5] Isn't it that Choi Jinhyuk will come out in the last episode? From what I see, it seems like he'll make a special appearance then too

source: https://netizenkore.blogspot.com/2020/12/naver-tv-mr-queen-pilot-episode-1.html

Can I just say that I fully agree with the k-netz? Please film a melodrama!

• Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Min2206 @willenette @partyon

Gosh it has been a busy holiday week.  I have yet to watch MQ 3&4.  And it looks like we will have another Christmas without snow. sad :confused: 

I hope JHssi is having a good rest in his man-cave.  haha  

Happy about his upcoming Japan FM too  Could be like some sort of a zoom FM (with Q&A session as @Min2206 mentioned)??     I know he planned for another FM for Taiwan  sometimes in May but it might be wise  to postpone it till the successful vaccination happens.  

Thank you for posting k-viewers’ reaction about CJH’s cameo appearance in MQ.   Yeah who can say no to the water kiss scene right?!!  haha  Too bad he didn’t get one in Zombie.  In truth I’m still hoping for Zombie2 though I know it would be a long shot.  How about in Z-2 a cute baby zombie-human like in Twilight and they will live happily ever after somewhere the sun always shines.    Sorry I’m a total sucker for a happy-ending sigh :flushed::lol:

PS sharing ‘winter solstice and the great conjunction’(happened yesterday 12/21   The clouds took over our sky so we had to see it in Sky ap. )

Xn8b8FO.gif

Spoiler

https://twitter.com/ShinHaeSunPH/status/1341418425957056512

KSw2Y8x.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, booha said:

@Min2206 @willenette @partyon

I hope JHssi is having a good rest in his man-cave.  haha  

Happy about his upcoming Japan FM too  Could be like some sort of a zoom FM (with Q&A session as @Min2206 mentioned)??     I know he planned for another FM for Taiwan  sometimes in May but it might be wise  to postpone it till the successful vaccination happens.  

Thank you for posting k-viewers’ reaction about CJH’s cameo appearance in MQ.   Yeah who can say no to the water kiss scene right?!!  haha  Too bad he didn’t get one in Zombie.  In truth I’m still hoping for Zombie2 though I know it would be a long shot.  How about in Z-2 a cute baby zombie-human like in Twilight and they will live happily ever after somewhere the sun always shines.    Sorry I’m a total sucker for a happy-ending sigh :flushed::lol:

Thank you @booha for the BTS water scene kiss with Zoppa.  So glad that we get to his voice this Christmas season, even though it's just a voice-over in Mr Queen.  The drama is well-loved, am happy for him, the main casts and supporting and crew.   Great drama! 

On Zombie2, as much as I would love to see him "clowning" around lovignly with the FL (whom I like too) , how to have eternal love with a Zombie who view you deliciously and wanting to eat you always ...  hahahha

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

On Zombie2, as much as I would love to see him "clowning" around lovignly with the FL (whom I like too) , how to have eternal love with a Zombie who view you deliciously and wanting to eat you always ...  hahahha

I was not feeling the romance in Zombie Detective, as it just didn't make any sense for a zombie and human to be together. It actually annoyed me a bit that they included some romantic undertones.

Sigh... When will we get to see oppa in a melodrama or as a villain....?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

22 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @booha for the BTS water scene kiss with Zoppa.  So glad that we get to his voice this Christmas season, even though it's just a voice-over in Mr Queen.  The drama is well-loved, am happy for him, the main casts and supporting and crew.   Great drama! 

I wasn’t quite warmed with Sun Ji at first but gradually I began to like something about her character. Maybe it’s her socially rough/awkward edge which makes a quiet connection with zombie Moo Young.  So that at the end I began to imagine about them working together.  

PS the head producer said that initially Zombie was made thinking of it as a serial.  But we know Zombie didn’t do well with ratings in Korea (though I thought it did reasonably well with overseas viewers)  so I assume they scrapped it off for season 2.   Still I feel Zombie has a lot more potential and hope the writer comes up with an interesting plot line for Zombie2.  
Btw so true about MY’s craving for human.  If they are going to be together, SJ has to carry a frying pan with her always in case MY loses his control.  Lol  :mrgreen:

AbGDgd8.jpg

cr to DC

:joy::joy:  2020 covi christmas

hSmpKI3.gif

• LOL 4

*** KBS Drama awards will be held on December 31. "Zombie Detective" is one in the list of KBS dramas in completion. The KBS Drama Awards, which is scheduled to be held at 8.30 PM KST has announced the list of hosts for the grand evening. Jo Bo Ah of Tale of Nine Tailed fame, Lee Sang Yeob of Once Again fame and KBS announcer Do Kyung Wan will be the masters of ceremony. The three hosts have been part of KBS shows and dramas. The award event will be streamed online without an audience due to COVID-19 restrictions. More information on KBS Drama Awards 2020 is available on the event's official website. Click here for more details. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

@willenette 

Yes happy ZD got an award   There is a video about the ZD team ceremony but it’s not available to overseas viewers yet.  Hopefully soon it will be on YT.  :happy2:

** The TV award season is here.   Because of covid  the awards ceremony is virtual with only the host and the presenter in the main award hall.  ‘Zombie Detective’ received  Best Challenge Award for the 2020 KBS Entertainment Awards.
PS the most memorable line in this article caught my attention: “Hwang Bo-ra with laughter saying, ‘Are we going to have Season 2?’”  just kidding or a hint??:sleeping::glasses:

((trans))
'Zombie Detective' received Best Challenge Award for the '2020 KBS Entertainment Awards'.

At the '2020 KBS Entertainment Awards', which was broadcast live at Yeouido KBS, Seoul on 12/24, the'Zombie Detective' team, which drew attention with a fresh challenge, was named as the Best Challenge Award winner.

Spoiler

The actors who appeared in'Zombie Detective' expressed their joy through the video. First, Choi Jin-hyuk expressed his feelings, "At the moment Corona 19 has become serious, it is an honor to be awarded this way." He added, "'Zombie Detective' is an interesting work, and I appreciate the good award."

Hwang Bo-ra added, "Thank you to the viewers. Thank you to the director, the staff and other actors."

Other actors said, "'Zombie Detective' was a challenge for us and KBS as well. Thank you for the reward. It's hard for everyone these days, but I hope we will make it through until a good day comes." Finally, Hwang Bo-ra with laughter saying, "Are we going to have Season 2?"

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4161321

bJmkNAb.jpg

O6Rr6t5.jpg

q83ocAW.gif

Spoiler

fnpXE2b.gif

yonvSdc.gif

Knhaa3t.gif

cr to DC

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2