Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

pandora460 said: @mishiellie you are one awesome hyukhyuk fan! i admire your steadfastness in following his career all this time.  you must be very happy for him with his new found popularity. i bet you cried too just like he did!like some, if not most of those in this thread now, I only knew of hyukhyuk from GFB and like @missabeat, i felt like where is this guy hiding all this time?!  there must really be a lot of korean actors that i never once saw him in any of the kdramas and movies i have watched so far; or perhaps that i have been into kdramaland for a very short time yet. i have only watched I Need Romance after discovering him in GFB and found his acting good. perhaps he only needed a good role to show his true acting form and it was GFB that did that for him.  I hope that he will be more careful in choosing new projects (reputable PDs and writers) and pick out those which will further showcase his acting. he deserves the fame he is enjoying now and i want more of HYUKHYUK!!!

@Mishiellie Omg oops read wrongly. :P in this case, I'm just gonna give a peck on his check and tell him he's so sweet. Haha, I can't possibly eat or lick him right? :P

Edit: oh no. I cant give him a peck on his check :( for he is too tall. I need to jump to reach his face. :)) a hug instead. :x

Guest Mishiellie

yuuqiikeke said: @Mishiellie Omg oops read wrongly. :P in this case, I'm just gonna give a peck on his check and tell him he's so sweet. Haha, I can't possibly eat or lick him right? :P

Edit: oh no. I cant give him a peck on his check :( for he is too tall. I need to jump to reach his face. :)) a hug instead. :x

@Mishiellie omg yes! Why didn't she do that? I will grab his head gently and give him a kiss! There goes my first kiss.... to him.... Ahahaha nah i will be honoured to give him. Then when my future husband ask who did I give my first kiss to, I would say it's him. Haha

Guest Mishiellie

yuuqiikeke said: @Mishiellie omg yes! Why didn't she do that? I will grab his head gently and give him a kiss! There goes my first kiss.... to him.... Ahahaha nah i will be honoured to give him. Then when my future husband ask who did I give my first kiss to, I would say it's him. Haha

@Mishiellie haha yes i agree! :) you are making me long for his lips now.... :)) oh no I'm going crazy thinking about his kiss scene. I saw the bed scene in I need romance on youtube before and oh boy its so hot!! =P~ But when I went back to watch again, youtube didn't allow me to because I'm not 18 or older. :( What is this?! :((

@Mishiellie I can do that? :P Actually I have already forgot whether did I put in my age when I create the account. :D Haha but if you count by chinese age, I'm 18 already. :D Today I was calculating the age difference between hyukhyuk and me and I realised it was 11 and then wonder if his birthday is also 11(weeks) difference with mine. And bingo it is! :D Now I really love the number 11. ^^

@Mishiellie double post. Handphone lagged. :P Good night to you! Although it should be afternoon. Its exactly 12 hours time difference between us. I noticed it when anannanann posted about the 2pm radio show which you said your time is 1am but mine here is 1pm.^^

Good night to everyone here! :)

Guest M Fritz

HERE'S OUR HOTTIE HYUK HYUK   :x  Have a good day/night everyone!   :-h
Pic Credit: Owner (thanks)  :)

ygjx.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke wahhyou are a baby!! only 18.. well 17. man i feel old!!

hyukhyuk is abt 3.5 yrs older than me heehee.. oo are you in singapore? i know i have 12hrs time dif w. china and singapore.. 13 hrs w. korea

@anannanann hahaha i hope you got a little laugh out from our conversation

Guest M Fritz

Mishiellie said: @yuuqiikeke wahhyou are a baby!! only 18.. well 17. man i feel old!!

hyukhyuk is abt 3.5 yrs older than me heehee.. oo are you in singapore? i know i have 12hrs time dif w. china and singapore.. 13 hrs w. korea

Guest Mishiellie

M Fritz said: Mishiellie said: @yuuqiikeke wahhyou are a baby!! only 18.. well 17. man i feel old!!

@Mishiellie Don't feel old! You are still young :D Yep I'm from Sunny Singapore. :)@anannanann Hope you are having fun reading our conversation! :D@M Fritz Yep you are my unni! :D
Good Morning everyone from Singapore here! :) I finally made it to wake up early! Yay! :)

hello Hyukhyuk hottie :)

OMG @yuuqiikeke your the same age as my son now I feel old LOL

@M fritz thanks for the pics he's so handsome :)

@annannann I know how you feel my family thought I was crazy to go to HongKong last month just to meet Ku Hye Sun it was expensive trip but it was worth it :)

@mishiellie awww that face is to die for but CJH is too young for me but I can still adore him LOL

Have a great night ladies, morning to you @yuuqiikeke :)