Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

ocn_original   [LUGAL] Main poster  vertical release

Fully released for the first time!
Human weapon 'Rugal' VS terrorist group 'Argos'
Overwhelming Charisma Showdown
_
"When the tears dry, you become a monster."
Science Action Hero <Rugal>

March 16 first broadcast / Mon/Tu 10:50 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Z1weRnzQj/

vrreULo.jpg

cr to DC

ocn_original  [LUGAL] Main Poster Horizontal
Perfect looking horizontally!
The appearance of Korean action hero which we have never seen before.
#Legend Poster_Enjoy
-

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Z3Gm4HpYP/

xqVAPd4.jpg

cr to DC

On 2/11/2020 at 10:50 AM, booha said:

ocn_original   [LUGAL] Main poster  vertical release

Fully released for the first time!
Human weapon 'Rugal' VS terrorist group 'Argos'
Overwhelming Charisma Showdown
_

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Z1weRnzQj/

cr to DC

ocn_original  [LUGAL] Main Poster Horizontal
Perfect looking horizontally!
The appearance of Korean action hero which we have never seen before.
#Legend Poster_Enjoy
-

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Z3Gm4HpYP/

cr to DC

Hi booha, thanks for sharing these (2) posters. NICE. The posters  display the battle between the human weapons and heroes of "Rugal" and the greatest villains, 'Argos'. Can't wait! :lol:

• Like 2

Rugal team:  Kang Ki Bum (Choi Jin Hyuk),  Han Tae Woong (Jo Dong Hyuk),  Song Mi Na (Jung Hye In),   Lee Kwang Chul (Park Sun Ho),  Choi Geun Chul (Kim Min Sang)

Argos team: Hwang Deuk Gu (Park Sung Woong),  Choi Ye Won (Han Ji Wan)

On 2/5/2020 at 12:32 AM, willenette said:

hibiscus, I haven't tried buying DVDs, which are not well-subbed. All of those I bought were properly subbed. Most of my DVDs came from Korea & sent by my K-friends. Some were purchased from YesAsia & Ebay. I've been a fan of him ever since. :lol:

@willenette chingu sorry for late rep! I also bought some of my fave kdrama dvds fr yesasia bc they hv good subs and most are original fr SK! btw if you're also a huge fan of HB are you watching him in CLOY but u said just not active on CLOY thread?

@booha not sure if this was posted here already but just came across fr hancinema, the story really sounds interesting! can't wait :)

"Rugal" Choi Jin-hyuk and Park Sung-woong Show Intense Charisma in Main Posters

photo1152652.jpg

Two posters of "Rugal" were revealed.

The new OCN drama starring Choi Jin-hyuk, Park Sung-woong, Jo Dong-hyuk, Jung Hye-in, Han Ji-wan, Kim Min-sang and Park Sun-ho released two posters.

"Rugal" is a human action hero drama about a former elite police officer who ends up losing not only his beloved wife, but also his eyes, and is accused of being a murderer. The drama follows his fight against criminal organizations after he obtains artificial eyes with special abilities crafted by the biotechnology organization "Rugal".

The posters display the charismatic battle between the human weapons and heroes of "Rugal" and the greatest villains, 'Argos'. In the poster are "Rugal" members Kang Ki-beom (Choi Jin-hyuk), Han Tae-woong (Jo Dong-hyuk), Choi Geun-cheol (Kim Min-sang) and Lee Gwang-cheol (Park Sun-ho).

Then there are Hwang Deuk-goo (Park Sung-woong) and Choi Ye-won (Han Ji-wan) from Argos.

"Rugal" begins on the 16th of March at 10:50PM.

"Rugal" is directed by Kang Cheol-woo, written by Do Hyun-I, and features Choi Jin-hyuk, Park Sung-woong, Jo Dong-hyuk, Jung Hye-in, Han Ji-wan, Kim Min-sang. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/03/16~Upcoming, Mon, Tue 22:50 on OCN.

photo1152651.jpg

Source : news1.kr/articles/?38...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette chingu sorry for late rep! I also bought some of my fave kdrama dvds fr yesasia bc they hv good subs and most are original fr SK! btw if you're also a huge fan of HB are you watching him in CLOY but u said just not active on CLOY thread?

Hi hibiscus, ye, I'm watching it.................but as I've said earlier, not continuously since I lack time. That's why, I always buy DVDs for my copy. :lol:

• Like 1

*** “Rugal” has revealed new stills of CJH.  I love the 3rd picture - Although his mask covers his face, we can get to see his sharp and piercing gaze in the photo. I guess this starts his visual transformation - with his new pair of cutting-edge artificial eyes. The 4th picture shows the mechanic’s room, I guess where he is gifted his new eyes. I'm excited to watch this for CJH! :lol:

ad93f04064a2404bb9ba8fa4d589875a.jpeg?s=

Choi-Jin-Hyuk1.jpg

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-2.jpg

Pictures credit : soompi

• Like 1

*** New trailer for upcoming drama “Rugal”. It shows the scene of a car accident and all four of the passengers stand up as though nothing even happened. The tag line of the drama reads, “Those who survived death will now win unconditionally!”  :lol:

Video credit : soompi

• Like 1

11 hours ago, willenette said:

*** New trailer for upcoming drama “Rugal”. It shows the scene of a car accident and all four of the passengers stand up as though nothing even happened. The tag line of the drama reads, “Those who survived death will now win unconditionally!”  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tfe8ac-WZc&feature=emb_logo

Video credit : soompi

Happy to see another teaser   whahha  “Those who survived death will now win unconditionally!”   They are the true kdrama heroes  haha

Thanks  Have a good day :)

Watch: The “Rugal” Cast Sets Out For Revenge In New Teaser

Drama Preview  Feb 17, 2020  by K. Z

KL5H8Mx.jpg

Look out, drama fans: there’s a new trailer for OCN’s upcoming drama “Rugal” on the loose!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Rugal” centers around Kang Ki Bum (Choi Jin Hyuk), an elite detective who attempts to bring down a nationwide criminal organization named Argos. He ends up framed for murder as well as losing his family and both of his eyes. After joining the organization Rugal, which has gathered a team of “human weapons,” Kang Ki Bum sets out on a quest to get revenge against Argos.

The trailer shows the scene of a horrific car accident, where it appears that none of the passengers survived the wreck. The music picks up, and all four of the passengers stand up as though nothing even happened. The agents of Rugal are introduced as Han Tae Woong (Jo Dong Hyuk), who has an artificial arm; Song Mi Na (Jung Hye In), who has a multi-purpose chip inserted into her brain; Lee Gwang Chul (Park Sun Ho), whose entire body is artificial; and Kang Ki Bum, who now sports a set of artificial eyes.

The tag line of the drama reads, “Those who survived death will now win unconditionally!”

Watch the new teaser below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tfe8ac-WZc&feature=emb_logo

“Rugal” premieres on March 16 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383596wpp/watch-the-rugal-cast-sets-out-for-revenge-in-new-teaser

(posted 2/14)

Watch: Upcoming Action Sci-Fi Drama Starring Choi Jin Hyuk Reveals New Moving Poster

Drama Preview  Feb 14, 2020 by R. Jun
Mgg5edf.jpg

Upcoming OCN drama “Rugal” has revealed a new moving poster!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Rugal” stars Choi Jin Hyuk as Kang Ki Bum, an elite detective who attempts to bring down a nationwide criminal organization named Argos. In the process, he ends up being targeted by the powerful criminals behind Argos, and not only does he lose his beloved wife and both of his eyes, but he is also framed for murder. After joining an organization named Rugal, which has gathered a team of “human weapons” with special powers created through biotechnology, Kang Ki Bum receives a set of artificial eyes and sets out on a quest to wipe out Argos once and for all.

The moving poster starts with an image from the webtoon, transitioning to Choi Jin Hyuk as he opens his eyes. He says, “When the tears dry, [he] becomes a monster.”

In a video with the cast of the drama, Choi Jin Hyuk, Park Sung Woong, Jo Dong Hyuk, Jung Hye In, and Han Ji Wan introduced themselves as well as the scenes they are currently filming.

Talking about the drama, Choi Jin Hyuk said, “The drama has comic book-like elements and is a much different genre than I’ve done previously, so I’m worried on one hand and curious on the other. Once the set is made and we start filming there, I think I’ll feel like it’s more of a reality. At the moment, I’m still learning about [my character] Ki Bum and coming to understand the tone of the drama.”

Park Sung Woong, who plays Hwang Deuk Gu of the criminal organization Argos, said, “It’s fun, playing a villain, since you get to do things you normally wouldn’t in real life. While acting, I’ve been thinking a lot about how to be entertaining and look even more evil.”

Actor Jo Dong Hyuk said, “First, it’s really cold. I’m really looking forward to this drama. There’s a lot of action and the story is really fun, too.”

Spoiler

Actor Jo Dong Hyuk said, “First, it’s really cold. I’m really looking forward to this drama. There’s a lot of action and the story is really fun, too.”

Jung Hye In said, “I’ve been looking forward to the drama since the first day on set, and it makes me wish we had to film every day.”

Closing, Han Ji Wan said, “We’ve just started filming, so I’m both nervous and excited, but it’s been really fun so far. I’ll work hard until the end.”

“Rugal” premieres March 16.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383101wpp/watch-upcoming-action-sci-fi-drama-starring-choi-jin-hyuk-reveals-new-moving-poster

g5JmcqE.gif

cr to DC

Park Sung Woong Is The Ultimate Villain In Upcoming Sci-Fi Drama With Choi Jin Hyuk

Drama Preview  Feb 19, 2020  by E. Cha

rBqgzB5.jpg

Spoiler

Park Sung Woong talked about his transformation into an evil mastermind for his upcoming drama “Rugal”!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, OCN’s “Rugal” is a sci-fi action thriller starring Choi Jin Hyuk as Kang Ki Bum, an elite detective who attempts to bring down a nationwide terrorist organization named Argos. In the process, he ends up being targeted by the powerful criminals behind Argos, and not only does he lose his beloved wife and both of his eyes, but he is also framed for murder. After joining an organization named Rugal, which has gathered a team of “human weapons” with special powers created through biotechnology, Kang Ki Bum receives a set of artificial eyes and sets out on a quest to wipe out Argos once and for all.

Park Sung Woong will be starring in the drama as Hwang Deuk Goo, the evil leader of Argos who becomes Rugal’s target. After discovering Rugal’s existence, the ruthless Hwang Deuk Goo sets out to play a dangerous and unhinged game against the vengeful Kang Ki Bum, who has been given a second chance at life.

Expressing his excitement about the upcoming drama, Park Sung Woong remarked, “I think ‘Rugal’ will be able to appeal to viewers in many different ways. The cast’s acting and the production will amplify the charms of the original webtoon.”

The veteran actor also talked about his approach to the role of Hwang Deuk Goo, explaining, “I thought that I’d be able to create a new kind of character by adding my own unique color to the character of Hwang Deuk Goo.”

“In my opinion, Hwang Deuk Goo has a distinctive sharpness about him,” he commented. “Just being in the same room as him makes people uncomfortable, and I’m trying to express that sharpness through my bodily movements, actions, and gaze. I’ve also been exercising consistently for [the drama’s] action scenes.”

“Rugal” will premiere on March 16 at 10:50 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

more  https://www.soompi.com/article/1384022wpp/park-sung-woong-is-the-ultimate-villain-in-upcoming-sci-fi-drama-with-choi-jin-hyuk

13 New K-Dramas Scheduled To Premiere In March

Spring is just around the corner, and along with the change of seasons comes the excitement of many drama premieres.

Check out the wide selection of upcoming dramas, and find out which ones to look forward to!

“Rugal”

rugal.jpeg

Cast: Choi Jin Hyuk, Park Sung Woong, Jo Dong Hyuk, Jung Hye In, Han Ji Wan, Park Sun Ho, and more

Premiere Date: March 16

Broadcast Details: Mondays and Tuesdays at 10:50 p.m. KST on OCN

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Rugal” is a sci-fi action thriller starring Choi Jin Hyuk as Kang Ki Bum, an elite detective who attempts to bring down a nationwide terrorist organization named Argos. In the process, he ends up being targeted by the powerful criminals behind Argos and is framed for murder. He joins an organization named Rugal and sets out on a quest to wipe out Argos once and for all.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1