Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest M Fritz

Mishiellie

said: OMG!!! its 54 pages!!!!!!!!

when I first took over it was 3...

CAN'T WAIT TILL 100 PAGES 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL! 

Guest Mishiellie

M Fritz said:

Mishiellie

said: OMG!!! its 54 pages!!!!!!!!

when I first took over it was 3...

CAN'T WAIT TILL 100 PAGES 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL! 

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke hmmm my dear i hope you are studying now... NO PROCRASTINATION!!!! hmm and where is @GHSforever and @missabeat COME AND SEE the full vid of radio show and all screen caps of my daughter the flowerrrrrrr Or maybe you guys are busy watching my daughter the flower from the link i gave you heehee

@Mishiellie I'm out for dinner now. Hehe. I'll make sure that I will do my homework when I come back. Just rewatched the first 2 eps of gu. Hyukhyuk is so cute. :D Your screencaps from baidu make me wanna watch my daughter the flower. I realised that the leading lady is so lucky to have acted with two tall handsome men(JW&CJH) I'm so jelly. Hehe. :P

Yeah I also didn't know he had another name so when I searched his name in soompi, I couldn't find it until I saw on dramabeans comments that he rename so I search his old name and was so happy to have found his thread. :x

good Morning HyukHyuk Hottie, Happy Saturday :)

@mishiellie Hello :-h :-h  :-h , congratulations 54 pages Thank You for all you do :) Thanks for radio cut im going to watch it now, and the links for his drama WOW 100 plus episode the only time watched 100 plus drama was Koo Hye Sun Pure 19 and that was 162 LOL

Friday is a very difficult day for me to get to computer I worked in the different doctors office, instead of my regular office so I cant play hookie on Friday LOL

@annannann thanks for sharing high cut pictures so handsome :)

@M fritz thanks for I need romance love, love his smile :)

Hello @yuuqiikeke  study well and once in awhile look at CJH and you will feel better :)

Have a great day guys off to watch CJH handsome face LOL :)

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke haha i want to sleep in but because of work.. My brain is programed to wake up early every day... Because on weekdays i wake up at 5 am :(( :(( Ya i knowwwww!!! The girl is sooo lucky. Our hyukhyuk and wonnie... But hyukhyuk took her first on screen kiss haha she was only 19i think when she acted w. hyukhyuk And in the drama there was a part where she was like hyukhyuk's voice is like icecream.. Makes her melt or something.. Sooooo true ahahahaha

@Mishiellie I see. I guess I rest too long already to wake up early automatically. :P She said that? Ahhhhh, so lucky to have hear his voice during that filming time. When I first heard his voice on the radio show yesterday, I was smiling like an idiot, I guess it really will melt me when I hear his voice live. =P~ :\">

Guest Mishiellie

yuuqiikeke said: @Mishiellie I see. I guess I rest too long already to wake up early automatically. :P She said that? Ahhhhh, so lucky to have hear his voice during that filming time. When I first heard his voice on the radio show yesterday, I was smiling like an idiot, I guess it really will melt me when I hear his voice live. =P~:\">

Guest pandora460

@mishiellie you are one awesome hyukhyuk fan! i admire your steadfastness in following his career all this time.  you must be very happy for him with his new found popularity. i bet you cried too just like he did!like some, if not most of those in this thread now, I only knew of hyukhyuk from GFB and like @missabeat, i felt like where is this guy hiding all this time?!  there must really be a lot of korean actors that i never once saw him in any of the kdramas and movies i have watched so far; or perhaps that i have been into kdramaland for a very short time yet. i have only watched I Need Romance after discovering him in GFB and found his acting good. perhaps he only needed a good role to show his true acting form and it was GFB that did that for him.  I hope that he will be more careful in choosing new projects (reputable PDs and writers) and pick out those which will further showcase his acting. he deserves the fame he is enjoying now and i want more of HYUKHYUK!!!

yuuqiikeke said:

@Mishiellie I see. I guess I rest too long already to wake up early automatically. She said that? Ahhhhh, so lucky to have hear his voice during that filming time. When I first heard his voice on the radio show yesterday, I was smiling like an idiot, I guess it really will melt me when I hear his voice live. " title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley" />

@yuuqiikeke yaaa it was in the script hahahaha i was like its sooo true and then that epi.. Right when she said that hyukhyuk appeared behind her and said in his o so sexy voice Icecream is here

I WAS LIKE OMFGGGG I WOULDVE FAINTED AHAHA

@Mishiellie AHHH I WANT THAT ICE CREAM THAT HE BOUGHT FOR HER!! I'm gonna jump into that scene to eat his ice cream. :x Panda and hedgehodge is showing on cable tv later, shall go watch it if I have the time. :)

Guest pandora460

that was a stupid poll, asking who could have played a better dark Wol Ryung!  :)) if there was anyone in that drama who delivered the goods and went beyond expectations it was CJH alone and no one else!! are there CJH haters around?i remember somebody commenting about the queer ending of GFB and that it seems all the main characters had reincarnated in the present time and WR and SH did not. It could have been a good spin off point if theres a sequel to the WR-SH love story.  Although personally I am not too keen on a spin off drama unless it has an exceptionally good storyline. for me, the love story of the two ill-fated lovers of Moon Light Garden was beautiful even if it was tragic.
i wonder why they did not do a poll on who could better play Yeo Wool? there would be more than a dozen who could fit the role better. (my apologies to Suzy fans, just couldnt help myself)

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke  ooo!! haha no he didnt actually bring an icecream.... he WAS the icecream hahaha because she said his voice was like icecream or something =P man i wanna rewatch that scene again.. his voice was sooo sexy