Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

"Justice" Script Reading, Choi Jin-hyuk Holds Hands With the Devil

photo1073263.jpg

Script reading shots from "Justice" have been released.

The new KBS 2TV drama "Justice" is a social thriller about a corrupted lawyer named Lee Tae-kyeong (Choi Jin-hyuk) who makes a deal with the Devil for revenge and a man named Song Woo-yong (Son Hyun-joo) who becomes the Devil himself for his family, finding themselves in the middle of a murder and uncovering the truth about the VVIPs in Korea.

The script reading was held in KBS, Yeoeuido, Seoul in April with writer Jeong Chan-mi, PD Jo Woong, as well as actors Choi Jin-hyuk, Son Hyun-joo, Nana, Park Sung-hoon, Jang In-sub, Jo Dal-hwan, Lee Seo-hwan, Kim Ji-hyun-II, Kim Hee-chan, Yang Hyun-min, Ji Hye-won, Kim Min-seok-III and others.

Prior to the reading, writer Jeong Chan-mi said, "I'll do my best until the end to create a good drama". Actors and staff greeted each other and the reading finally began. The script really brought up the intensity, and the actors could have very well been on the real set.

Choi Jin-hyuk plays Lee Tae-kyeong, the man who holds hands with the Devil for revenge, and Son Hyun-joo plays Song Woo-yong, the president of a construction company who becomes the Devil himself in order to protect his family. They were the solid leaders of the reading, as they added weight to every single word they said, and there was an odd chemistry between the two people who hold hands for revenge. In addition, Nana plays Seo Yeon-ah, a prosecutor from the Seoul Central District Prosecutor's Office, and Park Sung-hoon takes on the role of Tak Soo-ho, the deputy president of a simple major firm.

"Justice" is directed by Jo Woong, written by Jeong Chan-mi, and features Choi Jin-hyuk, Son Hyun-joo, Nana, Park Sung-hoon, Zuny, Lee Hak-joo. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2019/07~Upcoming, Wed, Thu 22:00 on KBS.

Source : bntnews.hankyung.com/...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@willenette

Thank you dear I am glad to learn this script reading took place in April.  There hadn’t been many photos from the shooting location so I was a bit anxious.  I hope the team has enough time to film before the premiere. 

'For revenge two men became evil!  KBS W/Th drama Justice'

• Like 2

8 K-Dramas Of 2019 That You Shouldn’t Miss

It’s already halfway through 2019 and what a year it’s been in K-drama land! In the world of K-dramas, when the story is good, it’s easy to get lost in the lives of the characters. And with the long list of K-dramas that have already aired this year, there’s a handful that is definitely worth watching. Especially with summer vacation coming up, all these K-dramas are pretty fail-proof, so you don’t have to worry about watching something boring. Here’s a look at eight K-dramas of 2019 that you shouldn’t miss!

Warning: minor spoilers for the dramas below.

The Last Empress

the-last-empress.jpg

If you’re into makjang K-dramas that are really super dramatic, then “The Last Empress” has got enough loops and twists to keep you watching for the whole 52 episodes. Yes, the series is long, but it’s worthwhile and will definitely keep you on your toes.

There are attempted murders, actual murders, betrayals, complete facial makeovers, and love triangles – all the ingredients needed for a wonderful K-drama. With Jang Nara, Shin Sung Rok, and Choi Jin Hyuk as the main cast members alone, it’s worth the watch!

the-last-mpress.jpg

Start watching “The Last Empress”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

@booha remember me? LOL i haven't been here in ages but thought of having a comeback bec of his new drama devilish joy w/c i'm curr watching and epi 2 now. Howdy? I missed him so much & I believe our last contact here from my point of view was way back in Tunnel days if am not mistaken! woah been a while, just got too bz w/a lot of things & for a while had to stop watching kdramas as i cldn't seem to find the ones i really wanted N didn't even realize our guy has a new drama again! soooo nice to see him N he's looking pretty good! i'm liking it so far!

wave to you & all CJH's fans here! TTYL

• Like 1

@willenette hi chingoo long time no see here i've been busy & didn't hv time much to socialize here but his drama Devilish Joy got me coming back here! i guess my very latest one I posted was way back when we're all following him on his Tunnel drama! Woah he's busy got another one coming in July? can't wait but i hv to try N finish DJ w/c i just started today! LOL

wave wave to all CJH fans here! it goes to show how much he's loved by the number of pages he's got here now ... more than 500 and counting!

see you all again soon!

aed7acc60bcc34e8cc3bd92967bfce02.jpg

i luv his photo here!

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 1:56 AM, willenette said:

*** I’ve done watching his last drama, ‘Devilish Joy’ since I wasn’t able to watch this continuously while airing in Korea before since I lacked time. It is a sweet love story where we wait for the sweet couple moments. I love it since it’s a Rom-Com genre. The drama was a sweet entertainment and some of the parts in the drama were also very intriguing. Things change as both of their lives are also changed. But love always finds its way. The leads looked perfect. Despite their difficulties in life, their love deepened throughout the drama. I liked Joo Gi Buem’s character - Despite having no stand in the industry, she dared to come back and worked hard to become an actress again. Gong Ma Sung character was so pitiful - The fact that he cannot remember anything the next day makes him paranoid at times. The drama is well written. Choi Jin Hyuk is a brilliant actor and a doctor’s role suits him. Choi Jin Hyuk's character might struggle with memory loss, but he remembers love. NICE. I enjoyed watching the drama. :P

i just started watching this drama today, regret that i didn't hear about this till now, being so behind lately with kdramas plus his empress drama in addition to this one which i still have to check out! i'm only on epis 3 and I can't stop watching already hahaha! amazing how love can be very significant in spite of ones memory loss! i like the lead actress here too altho i haven't watched any of her prev projs before! our guy is really looking good & he doesn't seem to age a bit since his tunnel drama let alone his old drama emergency couple! spkg of which i wonder why we don't see his leading lady in that EC drama anymore or i'm just behind N lacking in most showbiz news (lately)?

anyway, with your review here the more I'd wanna finish this drama! :)

• Like 2

from the first teaser Justice

u5QLoHG.jpg

al3iRQ0.jpg

Spoiler

xRsTJn0.jpg

pwlDpl5.jpg

9 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha remember me? LOL i haven't been here in ages but thought of having a comeback bec of his new drama devilish joy w/c i'm curr watching and epi 2 now. Howdy? I missed him so much & I believe our last contact here from my point of view was way back in Tunnel days if am not mistaken! woah been a while, just got too bz w/a lot of things & for a while had to stop watching kdramas as i cldn't seem to find the ones i really wanted N didn't even realize our guy has a new drama again! soooo nice to see him N he's looking pretty good! i'm liking it so far!

wave to you & all CJH's fans here! TTYL

Hello hello so happy to see you and your handsome PHJ whahaha   4cgR7ny.gif

So you began to watch Devilish Joy. DJ has something like 21 kiss scenes  so CJH got the title of a kiss-king.  hahaha  I have to thank his onscreen partner, Song Ha-Yoon  who, I feel, induced a full feminine charm on him.  You know CJH is rather reserved in person and he always acted in a reserved way with his onscreen partner off the shooting.  But, during the shooting of DJ, he seemed to be very relaxed and comfortable with SHY.    Yeah DJ fans secretly hoped that they would date in reality. haha  Even some K-medias speculated about their possible dating rumor.
Well on his last drama(the last empress) sorry to say we, his fans, would rather forget about it.  It caused so much heartburn  ttt  
Btw I’m sorry about 4-men.  PHJ wasted so much of his time on it.  
Still nice to see you again  Yeah I haven’t been much active around here these days either.  too much stuff happening and currently I’m totally lost in c-drama, historical ones… hahaha  :P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette hi chingoo long time no see here i've been busy & didn't hv time much to socialize here but his drama Devilish Joy got me coming back here! i guess my very latest one I posted was way back when we're all following him on his Tunnel drama! Woah he's busy got another one coming in July? can't wait but i hv to try N finish DJ w/c i just started today! LOL

wave wave to all CJH fans here! it goes to show how much he's loved by the number of pages he's got here now ... more than 500 and counting!

see you all again soon!

i luv his photo here!

Hi hibiscus, ye, he has an upcoming drama soon titled, "Justice" - Can't wait! :P

• Like 2

Watch: Choi Jin Hyuk And Son Hyun Joo Make A Deal With The Devil In Teasers For Upcoming Revenge Drama

lsSixWM.jpg

KBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Justice” has released new teasers!

“Justice” will tell the story of a lawyer named Lee Tae Kyung (Choi Jin Hyuk), who makes a deal with the devil to seek revenge, and Song Woo Yong (Son Hyun Joo), a man who has willingly become evil for his family. The drama is also a social thriller that will narrate the ambitions of these two men and unveil the truth behind Korea’s VVIPs.

In the first clip, Son Hyun Joo narrates, “Have you ever recognized it at a glance? The person who holds my soul.” After reciting this mysterious line, he turns to face the mirror. The person in the reflection suddenly becomes Choi Jin Hyuk, who answers, “What are you saying to me?” The atmosphere becomes tense, and both men turn their heads to face the camera.

The second clip follows a similar pattern, with Choi Jin Hyuk mentioning a dead younger sibling in a frantic voice. After a pause, Son Hyun Joo appears in the reflection of the mirror and whispers, “Do you regret it?”

“Justice” is set to premiere on July 17 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1333663wpp/watch-choi-jin-hyuk-and-son-hyun-joo-make-a-deal-with-the-devil-in-teaser-for-upcoming-revenge-drama

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 8:18 PM, booha said:

from the first teaser Justice

u5QLoHG.jpg

al3iRQ0.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

xRsTJn0.jpg

pwlDpl5.jpg

Hello hello so happy to see you and your handsome PHJ whahaha   4cgR7ny.gif

So you began to watch Devilish Joy. DJ has something like 21 kiss scenes  so CJH got the title of a kiss-king.  hahaha  I have to thank his onscreen partner, Song Ha-Yoon  who, I feel, induced a full feminine charm on him.  You know CJH is rather reserved in person and he always acted in a reserved way with his onscreen partner off the shooting.  But, during the shooting of DJ, he seemed to be very relaxed and comfortable with SHY.    Yeah DJ fans secretly hoped that they would date in reality. haha  Even some K-medias speculated about their possible dating rumor.
Well on his last drama(the last empress) sorry to say we, his fans, would rather forget about it.  It caused so much heartburn  ttt  
Btw I’m sorry about 4-men.  PHJ wasted so much of his time on it.  
Still nice to see you again  Yeah I haven’t been much active around here these days either.  too much stuff happening and currently I’m totally lost in c-drama, historical ones… hahaha  :P

hehehe Hello to you too & thanks for your msg! :D Yes i started watching & am on epi 5 i think & counting hahaha I know he seems to be a very reserved kinda guy, and let's hope he dates SHY in real life! BTW i don't see much of his ER co-star these days or am i just being tardy in watching kdramas? hahaha Anyway thx for warning me about the last empress drama i won't set aside time then after i'm done with DJ drama!

I know, 4 Men has been canned after those (probably) grueling time PHJ spent in it, that's so unfair eh? He's got an upcoming one though called 'Secret' so am looking f/ward to that as well!  Same here, it's nice to see you again too & likewise 'been so tied up with so many things & last kdrama I watched last few mos was My Only One & enjoyed it too! I also just finished dae jang geum is watching it's a cute drama too! ahhh so u like c drmas as well hehehe good for you :o

TTYL & see u here again as well as others!

• Like 1

New Dramas Coming Your Way In Summer 2019

There’s a load of new dramas on the way to improve your summer this year! You’re bound to find something to enjoy, no matter whether your plans include binging inside with the air conditioning on or relaxing after a long day of work or school by catching up on a new favorite.

Check out what the world of Korean dramas has in store for the summer months below!

“Justice”

son-hyun-joo-park-sung-hoon-choi-jin-hyu

Starring: Nana, Choi Jin Hyuk, Son Hyun Joo, Park Sung Hoon, and more

“Justice” will tell the story of a lawyer who makes a deal with the devil to seek revenge, and a man who willingly becomes evil for his family. The two men collide in an investigation of the world of VVIPs in Korea after the disappearances of several actresses.

The drama premieres on KBS on July 17.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

hi again chingoos! i think his leading lady here is the one in PHJ's drama 4 Men which unfortunately got cancelled! :(

our guy here is so bankable these days, one drama after another eh? good for him! he deserves the accolades! still not finished with his DJ drama :)

thanks @booha @willenette for tirelessly sharing a lot of stuff about him! You guys are da best! :heart:

• Like 2

***  KBS has recently released two character teasers for its leads Sohn Hyun-joo (Criminal Minds) and Choi Jin-hyuk.  CJH always played characters I could sympathize with. The teasers follow the same format, where they stand in a room with mirrors on either side of the walls.  Sohn Hyun-joo asks us, “Have you ever recognized it at first sight? Someone who holds my soul in their body.” The light flickers, and suddenly, Choi Jin-hyuk appears in the reflection, surprising both men. The clip ends as Choi Jin-hyuk asks what he wants of him. The second teaser is more intense than the first. Justice will premiere on July 17 and air on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

:P Check out the teasers below

justice-teaser6232.jpg

video credit -dramabeans

• Like 2

*** His upcoming drama unveiled the 1st teaser . It's an intense teaser. Check out a teaser here! Can't wait on July 17 at 10 p.m. KST and  NICE that it will be available on Viki with English subtitles. Choi Jin Hyuk is such an amazing actor - just saying! This is such a stellar cast, too. This should be fun! :P

• Like 2

(Teaser2)  'Are you thinking about killing them?! I could offer you help, ...'

(00) LTK: What did you say just now?

(02) prof: How about to settle …
(03) LTK: Professornim  sending off my Tae Goo under a false accusation?
(05) LTK: Because the trial will be unwinnable?
(06) prof: You know you will have to work around here.
(10) LTK: No I will never settle
(12) LTK: So tell those trash,
(14) that they should kneel and apologize to my brother.
(16) If not, I will surely kill all of them
(21) SWY: Are you thinking about killing them?!
(24) I could offer you help,
(29) if you could give me what I want 

Justice Poster

fqR0tD1.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Love 1