Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest cjc52006

my downloader girl will send over GFB on monday, so i decided to watch panda & hedgehog first.  i just find it funny, that like in i need romance, i tend to be rooting for the 2nd lead to get the girl.  =) with due respect to donghae, i'd choose CJH over him. really.

[MV]K.Will – 사랑이 운다 (Eng Sub) The King 2 Hearts OST Part 2

http://t.co/2M5WTgU32x
Since we mention King 2 Hearts a lot. I think this MV will tell the story briefly. Seriously I don't think this drama is good. LSG looks handsome there but I don't think his acting better than the drama he acts. Seriously, he is better MC in Strong Heart.
In this drama I more like the brother KING. And I more like the Grandmom in Shinning Inheritance (of cause 2nd lead is nice ^^).

Guest Mishiellie

missabeat said: So I'm using GG translation to understand what's written in the article. It's quite interesting, as far as I'm concerned, they were doing a research on the type of male characters that female audience of kdrama are attracted to. Choi Jin Hyuk was said to get overwhelming support from the young audience (early 20s) for his portray of Wol Ryung. On the other hand, Lee Jong Sook has attracted the noona fans (30s) with his role of Park Soo Ha. I think the article also mentioned something about they (the characters) are both loyal to their first love, but CJH has a more matured/masculine and sexy image while LJS has a boyish charm.

------------

I've just realized the wirter for "Heirs" is the same one who wrote "Lovers in Paris" and "Secret Garden" both of which were my favorites. Although I think she tends to run off steam by the finale, the romance in her story is mostly refreshing and engaging, I also enjoy the humor in those dramas. Hopefully, "Heirs" is going to come out better than we hope for (oh man I let myself be hopeful now).

I hope CJH and LMH are gonna have some fun and cute kind of brotherly bickering like that of Oska and Joo Won in "Secret Garden".

Guest Mishiellie

pandora460 said: @missabeat..i agree with what u wrote on tumblr. I wrote my "piece" on LSG's thread, decided against posting it in the GFB thread because I, too, did not want to dampen their "positive energies" I felt that one of the reasons why the characters WR and SH shone in the drama was bec they had better chemistry than the OTP. (The main reason though is that CJH is one hot guy!)I hated that Suzy didnt deliver the goods in portraying YW which is a strong character that should have complemented KC. @M Fritz, u should watch The King 2Hearts, LSG was awesome there. That one is a much better showcase of LSG acting.  There is also a second lead who could have stole the limelight from him but his pairing with HJW was great and thus carried the drama through.I didnt watch the ending of GFB because like most of u guys, GFB ended at episode 22.

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann ooo!!! I LOVED THE WORLD THEY LIVE IN TOO!!!! hyunbin and song hye kyo.. I heard it got bad ratings... but I think it was a really realistic kinda drama... I personally really enjoyed it.. and I really wished they are still together.. I was shipping them soo hard.. =(
p.s ME AND YOU HAVE LOTS IN COMMON HAHA   >:D<

Guest Mishiellie

OO!! whats with all this talk abt age~~~
ahaha are we pulling rankings here????
but I can understand how there is more noona fans for lee jong suk... even I kinda felt moved<?> by his actions in i hear your voice.. protecting the girl >_< 
well since we are talking abt ages.. i am 1988 so turning 25 in aug =P i would say I am right in the middle ish haha  
but CJH.... I think his character for WR.. it actually well gain a wide range of fans.. because essentially all girl's fantasy is for a guy to love them.. and forever love them.. like what WR did in the drama... so young or old.. they will be attracted by the character of WR

Guest Mishiellie

cjc52006 said: my downloader girl will send over GFB on monday, so i decided to watch panda & hedgehog first.  i just find it funny, that like in i need romance, i tend to be rooting for the 2nd lead to get the girl.  =) with due respect to donghae, i'd choose CJH over him. really.

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said:

[MV]K.Will – 사랑이 운다 (Eng Sub) The King 2 Hearts OST Part 2

http://t.co/2M5WTgU32x
Since we mention King 2 Hearts a lot. I think this MV will tell the story briefly. Seriously I don't think this drama is good. LSG looks handsome there but I don't think his acting better than the drama he acts. Seriously, he is better MC in Strong Heart.
In this drama I more like the brother KING. And I more like the Grandmom in Shinning Inheritance (of cause 2nd lead is nice ^^).

Guest Mishiellie

wah!! FINALLY FRIDAY TOMORROW!!!!! AND MONDAY IS CANADA DAY.. SO NO WORK!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

I'm going to watch more I hear your voice and then off to bed 
Hyuk hyuk is waiting =P
tumblr_mozb3qJtA41rvgn4zo3_250.gif

@mishiellie  I don't the news about fanbase of characters is accurate. It seems nothing relevence about the characters they play, just how they looks in the dramas might be more precisely. And I think the character Sooha is more mature than teenager, even more than HS.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/06/28/could-kim-soo-hyun-play-dark-wol-ryung-in-gu-family-book/

Have you guys read that?

I think whoever came up with that poll is a dumb a ss. What's the point of it when the drama has ended. Besides, CJH's performance was excellent, why did they talk about it in the tone that "XYZ could have done better." I like all of the actors they've mentioned there, but sorry, WR is CJH to keep. I can never imagine anyone else as WR beside CJH.

Kim So Hyun will look better with LYH and YSA? Pleaeeese, they'll look like a noona-dongsaeng couple.

Guest emaan

missabeat said: http://www.soompi.com/2013/06/28/could-kim-soo-hyun-play-dark-wol-ryung-in-gu-family-book/

Have you guys read that?

I think whoever came up with that poll is a dumb a ss. What's the point of it when the drama has ended. Besides, CJH's performance was excellent, why did they talk about it in the tone that "XYZ could have done better." I like all of the actors they've mentioned there, but sorry, WR is CJH to keep. I can never imagine anyone else as WR beside CJH.

Kim So Hyun will look better with LYH and YSA? Pleaeeese, they'll look like a noona-dongsaeng couple.

missabeat said: http://www.soompi.com/2013/06/28/could-kim-soo-hyun-play-dark-wol-ryung-in-gu-family-book/

Have you guys read that?

Have you guys read that?