Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

This video clip was posted in CJH Malaysia FB which is I think from FOX TW FB(?)  to promote ‘Pride & Prejudice’  

PP is a very well made drama with suspense/thrill/detective…   I’m glad it is/was playing overseas.  Hopefully it would pick up some new fans who are interested in this kind of genre.    This drama has a similar line with movies like ‘The Usual Suspects’ (1995) and ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ (1974). Because PP is a drama,  it isn’t quite tightly made like those movies and has some weak elements.  Still there are many interesting qualities in the drama.  I watched a hit Chinese drama ‘Love Me If You Dare’ (mixture of romance with suspense 2015).  I hope people who watched this Ch drama would try out PP.  When PP was aired in Korea it got a good rating. Though it didn’t get a wider viewership,  this drama made an internet splash with manic speculations among younger people.        

If anyone who hasn’t seen this Ch drama and is interested, here is the viki link (http://www.viki.com/videos/1082826v-love-me-if-you-dare )

Choi Jin Hyuk Malaysia Fan Group최진혁

shared FOX's video.  (8/10/2016)

FOX

什麼?帥氣的具檢竟然殺了人!?
這對好不容易修成正果的具檢跟韓檢會有什麼發展呢?
真相是不是就在轉角了呢?
集集精采的傲慢與偏見
本週四晚上8點 精彩完結 你一定要看哦~~~

• Like 1

• Korean drama of the week "Pride and Prejudice"

fullsizephoto756999.jpg

Korean drama of the week "Pride and Prejudice" (2014)

Directed by Kim Jin-min-I

Written by Lee Hyeon-joo

Network  : MBC

With Baek Jin-heeChoi Jin-hyeokChoi Min-sooSon Chang-minJang Hang-seonLee Tae-hwan,...

21 episodes - Mon, Tue 22:00
Foermerly known as "A Lawless World" (무법천지, moo-beob-cheon-ji)
Synopsis
"Pride and Prejudice" is the struggle of investigators who staknd up to fight those who weaponize the laws and policies, people and love.

Broadcasting dates in Korea : 2014/10/27~2015/01/13

Read William's episode reviews on HanCinema

Available on DVD from  YesAsia 

source : Hancinema

• Like 2

Omg Our guy reopened his IG with very interesting new postings.   Amazingly he posted twice.:w00t:  He came to Las Vegas, Nevada, US to see the championship match of ufc (Ultimate Fighting Championship).  Koreans were very hyped about this game because a Korean player (임현규 ) made it to the semi-play off(?)  But he lost in that match which disappointed many Koreans.   According to CJH HK Fan Group, Hyukssi came with the agency director, Mr Park (#psh4714) 

This is his second visit to the US. His first visit was for the shooting of Heirs.  Hopefully this second visit is for his break/vacation. I’m glad he posted a second time. I’m not into this kind of sport. So when I checked out ufc IG, I was a bit uneasy about seeing a bloody face.  In the second time posting, he posted a photo of his having a meal in the Cosmopolitan Hotel and another photo showing the highway.  These two photos were posted 5 hrs ago  but I think the meal picture was taken the night before because it looked like a dinner.  About the road photo, I hope he wasn’t heading out to the airport.  There is the awesome ‘Grand Canyon’ not far away from Las Vegas and it will be tragic if he doesn’t try to visit it.  

I was very touched by the comment he made in a video clip (“Dabaek … (I could be able ) to watch a mega match live …”/ “대박...이런 명승부를 직접보다”)  He must have felt surreal being there. I have the feeling he probably wanted to pinch himself about the trip. It looks like he got the seat pretty close (sec1/row4/seat7 ). Maybe he got some of kind of a promotional ticket??  Even though he didn’t make a selfie, I’m happy that he wanted to share the trip with his fans.  Wouldn’t it be nice  if he has some kind of contract for his next project!! Oh well Even if he has, he can’t tell us… 

임현규/Lim Hyun-Gyu   https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/임현규/

((I think he took this picture in the car))

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJWZIe4hwj1/?taken-by=real_jinhyuk

#ufc #라스베가스 #맥그리거vs디아즈 #임현규선수 #임현규필승기원

[#ufc #Las vegas # McGregor vs Diaz  # Lim Hyun-Gyu  player # Lim Hyun-Gyu  wish for victory]

(video clip)

대박...이런 명승부를 직접보다니...#라스베가스 #ufc#맥그리거#라스베가스

[Dabaek … (I could be able ) to watch a mega match live ..(in) #Las vegas  #ufc # McGregor #Las Vegas

• Like 2

@willenette   Hi  This time JHssi posted of himself   so exciting   Have a good day :)

Okay Hyukssi posted two news photos from Las Vegas  whahaha   He is still in the US and that’s good. It’s so funny to see two birds brought out so many fangirling chats from his fans.  So sweet.   ** I think they are sparrows.  Sparrows are the most common birds in this country and nobody pays attention to them generally. The husband’s expression tells as much but the wife looks at them thinking such cuties…ohhhh.  Yes we women have a softer heart.  :wub: 

KRzv4cG.gif      

Qrq1xJy.gif

"#Survival Report (I’m still alive) #Las Vegas #최진혁"

"Birds trespassed in Starbucks"

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, booha said:

@willenette   Hi  This time JHssi posted of himself   so exciting   Have a good day :)

Okay Hyukssi posted two news photos from Las Vegas  whahaha   He is still in the US and that’s good. It’s so funny to see two birds brought out so many fangirling chats from his fans.  So sweet.   ** I think they are sparrows.  Sparrows are the most common birds in this country and nobody pays attention to them generally. The husband’s expression tells as much but the wife looks at them thinking such cuties…ohhhh.  Yes we women have a softer heart.  :wub: 

KRzv4cG.gif      

Qrq1xJy.gif

"Survival Report (I’m still alive)"

Birds trespassed in Starbucks"

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the info that he's currently in the US. Also, thanks for sharing the photos. NICE. I hope he's enjoying his vacation. :P:P

• Like 1

:bawling::bawling:          

The latest IG photo which Hyukssi posted is from the previous one from his trainer.  Hyukssi revealed in this posting that his knee joint hasn’t completely recovered and he had to work on it more.  I feel bad to hear that he hasn’t recovered yet.  What a disappointment to hear about it after seeing him vacationing in LV.  I thought he recovered…  

Well My SiL had a knee surgery but one of the ligaments became stiff and she has to work on it. She doesn’t know yet whether it can recover completely.  :sweatingbullets::(

" The knee doesn’t yet function like before …  T T  

doing  the rehabilitation exercise with Deok Eil hyeong, afterward  the change in the upper body  a bit…  

#최진혁 #양덕일 #kingfit #rehabilitation #exercise "

• Like 1

Eariler  Hyuki agency dir Mr Park(#psh4714) posted 4 tickets showing a helicopter tour of Grand Cannon(8/24). 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJeUSdyATSD/?taken-by=psh4714

랜드캐년헬기투어 Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour:

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/그랜드캐년헬기투어/

Hyukssi posted tour pictures.

"Grand Canyon helicopter tour #Las Vegas #최진혁 #Grand Canyon #Daebak #vacation"

EDIT:  Hyukssi deleted this IG picture.  In place I'm posting a same picture.

ZG37hy5.jpg

**fly from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon for the helicopter ride

• Like 3

Here is a new IG posted by jmini (Hyukssi friend?).   He says this photo was taken 2 years ago in Busan while they did D.J. together. There is this strange indoor party lighting which makes Hyukssi look like a kabuki actor.  However I’m glad to see his friend tries to rally for Hyukssi. 

2년전인가?... 진혁이랑 D.j- jmini~   [2 years ago?... with Jin Hyuk,  D.j-jmini~ ]

역쉬 잘생겻네...   [as expected he’s good-looking…]

#잘샘김  [# handsome]

#존잘 나는 뭐지...#오징어

처럼생겻네ㅋㅋㅋ  [# What am I… # looking like a squid  kekeke]

#매너 좋고잘생겻고   [#good manner & handsome]

#노래 도잘하고...   [ sing well…]

그럼 우리같이생긴사람은ㅋㅋ

허버 열심히 살아야지  #배우#연기파#영화#배우

[So people like us (not good-looking), keke,  have to live diligently ??  #actor #a character actor #movie #actor]                                                                                                                        

#신의한수#구가의서#응급남녀  [#The Divine Move #Gu Family Book #ER]

#오만과편견#2년전  [#Pride and Prejudice #2 years ago]

#최진혁#부산#해운대#연예인  [#CJH #Busan # Haeundae District (is a gu in eastern Busan, South Korea.)  #entertainer ]

#방송인#미남#무릎#재활운동 [#broadcaster #handsome  #knee #rehabilitation]

#김태호 본명#동생#브라덜#몸짱 [a birth name, Kim Tae Ho #dongsaeng #brother #athletic body]

#복귀 빨리해라 응원하께~    [#return quickly, cheering~]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ9s_edgPGH/?taken-by=jmini2266

• Like 3

Thank you Hyuki girls   Happy Chuseok(추석) V7TI1tr.gif

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

Choi Jin Hyuk-최진혁 Global Fans

15 September 2016
Happy Chuseok!
To Our One & Only...
Jin Hyuk Ssi!

And to All Our Korean
CJH FanFriends!
And to All Our International CJH FanFriends...

A Happy Mid-Autumn!

Greeting & FanArt by : aprilliew29
6GJUuex.jpg

• Like 2