Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann OMGGG THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUCHHHH..

haha i was deep asleep during the.radio time

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann omg my friend.. u and I like the same things.. hahaha i love him in white too!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann ooo high cut released bts of his photoshoot.... can you see if you can get the video?? I am off to work!!!! T^T

Guest Mishiellie

T^T now i need to get my hands on the FULL ver. of the radio show ... HOW CAN I CONCENTRATE AT WORK TODAY OMFG

Guest Mishiellie

i saw screen caps of bts high cut video... OMFGGG I NEED THAT VIDEO N-O-W...

bye bye work.. i will only be physically there today... my mind will be w. my hottie today.. ALL DAYYY LONNGGG

Happy Tuesday :)

@annannann Thank YOu so much for MBC radio live and the video this man is awesome I reallyl appreciate it :) I LOVE YOU muahhhhhhhh :x :x

@mishiellie cant wait for your posting have a great day at work :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x118c6u_20130625-high-cut-behind-vol-103-%E5%B4%94%E6%8C%AF%E8%B5%AB_shortfilms

video credit to: bb3837@dailymotion

This video is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :)

CHoiJinHyuk_zps4647c5e1.jpg

CJH/HOttttiee Have a great day :)

Hmmm I love men in simple white shirt, he filled it out nicely.
Thanks for the radio cut, @annannanann <3
He's got a nice voice but I think he was off a few keys lol.
Well, doesn't really matter to me though since I'm not expecting him to sing like a formally trained singer.

@anannanann - thank you so much for the video link! It was great seeing him sing the song live. I don't care if there are times he goes off key (who cares?! he's not a formally trained singer anyway! :)) ). 
What was his radio interview about? I hope someone could transcript the interview or better yet, subtitle the interview in english for non-korean speakers like me. LOL!
He's looking good with his new haircut. Not that he looks bad with his previous haircuts. He can have any haircut he wants and he will still look miiiiggghhhtttyyy fine for me! :) I don't really like looking at guys wearing white shirts, but he makes me think twice just by looking at him. He looks sooo handsome in those pics posted above! :x

Guest Mishiellie

@Ricca THANK YOU for the pictures.. omg white shirt.. hmmmm @anannanann  WHITE SHIRTTTTT lol

@GHSforever the vid you posted is by bb from cjh baidu haha .. thx!! saves me trouble of asking her for it =P

@amidala2984 actually.. KK from cjh baidu kinda did roughly ish translation of the radio show i think.. I'll take a look at it when i go home today and hopefully can translate it w.o having to pull my hair out hahaha 

Guest Mishiellie

sneaking on to soompi during break time!!

and the highcut bts video.. omg..  NNEED TO START GIF MAKING AGAIN....

but have to go buy a mouse first lol.. it broke yesterday