Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

I’m glad to see there is another article mentioning Hyukssi. 

The next generation of Man for the continent? … Seo Kang Joo, Choi Jin Hyuk, Ji Chang Wook

(6/4)

PtlKVRM.jpg

China is an important Korean market. Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo-hyun, Lee Jong-seok, Song Joong-gi, etc, by capturing the continent,  have each emerged as a Hallyu star.  They are impeccable in their acting abilities and star qualities.   However some of them are facing military service.  Expecting a period of vacuum left by them, the broadcasters and the producers are looking to fill the empty seats with the next generation of Man for the continent.

First there is Seo Kang Joo.  He received attention for his splendid looks since his debut and has built his exposure through drama and entertainment.  In a cable tvN drama ‘Cheese In The Trap’ which ended last March, by portraying the freshness of  youth, he showed the power of a man with cartoon image ( a man tore through cartoon).  This resulted in an Asian fan meeting which proves there is much interest in him.   Once again he is aiming to jump through the new drama tvN ‘Entourage Korea’ which he has been working on.  

Choi Jin Hyuk is also one of the stars who receives attention from the broadcasters.  He received good grades and his marketability was recognized through the MBC ‘PP’ as the lead and ‘FTLY’.  SBS ‘Heirs’ and MBC ‘GFB’ in which he appeared are popular in China so that his recognition increased through them. There is a rumor that he, as a ‘prepared Hallyu star’,  has been receiving lots of love calls.  

Ji Chang Wook can’t be overlooked. Through MBC ‘Empress Ki’ and KBS2 ‘Healer’ he successfully demonstrated his power. He has a broad spectrum of acting in action, melo and comedy. And he also has the strength of having broad working areas in screen and performances.  But while concentrating on activities in China since the 'healer', he is going to come back to Korea in the second half, as a new movie "The operation Cities' and a musical ‘The Days', etc. are waiting for him.

The casting competition is always fierce. Especially  three of them gained some recognition in the domestic market as well as in China and they are working to build more reputation.   They proved their capability through their previous works.  They are attractive to the producers because they are growing as  Hallyu stars. That’s the reason why their next move draw attention.

http://news.pullbbang.com/news/newsView.pull?code=16171542

• Like 5

On 6/12/2016 at 11:30 PM, booha said:

FTLY Daniel

cr to DC

Hi booha, thanks for sharing some drama captures. Awww....how I miss him, I missed the drama as well. I didn't regret watching this drama despite the fact that he's only the support male lead here. It was a good series. CJH had excellent performance here. And what I love about him here is he's so stylish. His outfit and hair were bold and beautiful, especially in the first half of the series, same thing with the male lead. Overall this drama was so unpredictable. I feel that the story was so real. I'm a sucker for happy-ending stories, that's why, the ending really satisfied me. Ahhh.........can't wait to see his comeback.  I am so pump-up waiting for him. I hope he's doing well. I hope we could get to see his recent picture. I wonder if he gains weight or his body built is still the same. Fighting CJH! :P

• Like 2

The Daum profile picture has been updated.  Wondering whether it is a recent photo taken by him??

** The second is on the phone uploading which the photo looks bigger.

kwBzHXY.jpg

Spoiler

mXhUoNs.jpg

cr to DC

@willenette   :blush:

Hello  Well His daum profile picture was changed and I feel it’s a recent photo of him.   Glad to know that his new agency has been working hard to sneak in his image/news whenever it can.  PS Three weeks ago, CJH’s friend had a birthday so he posted in his IG three of them golfing. 

NFVi4QF.jpg

PU5IC3a.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, booha said:

The Daum profile picture has been updated.  Wondering whether it is a recent photo taken by him??

** The second is on the phone uploading which the photo looks bigger.

Reveal hidden contents

mXhUoNs.jpg

cr to DC

@willenette   :blush:

Hello  Well His daum profile picture was changed and I feel it’s a recent photo of him.   Glad to know that his new agency has been working hard to sneak in his image/news whenever it can.  PS Three weeks ago, CJH’s friend had a birthday so he posted in his IG three of them golfing. 

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the photos, dear. Ahhh.........he looks so fine & I'm happy knowing that. :P

• Like 2

Hello @booha:)  How are you doing?  Hope you're having fun in whatever you're doing!  As you can see, I've been visiting...lurking...peeping...whatever!  But I am still alive and Kicking!!:D:lol:....and still very much in Love!  :wub: hehehehehe....

anyway, Collage%202015-06-07%2022_04_11_zpskkbqv

This is just a Repost of what i did a long Loooong time ago!  Re-Living Happy Moments!  There has been no change of Heart! :w00t::lol::rolleyes:

Just wanna say, Thank You again! For being there all the time!  Will drop in again!  Meanwhile...Take GOOD CARE while we WAIT, WAIT & continue to Wait together for the Return of our Man!  :D:wub::wub::rolleyes:  Byeeee....for now!

• Like 2