Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

JfCfGza.gif

Today(4/18) is moving day for the G-Tree Creative agency.  I wonder how JHssi feels about it.  Feeling  excited or apprehensive or both??   I feel he is making a big move because he has a big stake in this agency.  GTC isn’t an established agency.  It’s brand new.  JHssi and his manager own it and have to run it together. Hopefully they will make it a successful one. 

I found IG of JHssi new manager (Park Sung Hoon)   He posted this one 3 weeks ago but I missed it.

#CJH  #G-Tree Creative  Thank You JH-ah~~

yBCKNfp.jpg?1

cr to DC

• Like 6

9 Male K-Drama Actors With the Sexiest Voices

From the unique story lines to the spot-on soundtracks, in addition to the extremely hot actors, K-dramas have mastered the art of having millions of fans dreaming and fantasizing over their main characters. However, in many Korean dramas, although the main actor’s physical appearance is a point in which many viewers anticipate, their equally wonderful voices often capture the hearts of many fans.

These Korean actors are fully capable of capturing our hearts with a simple “hello,” spoken in their lusciously deep voices. Here are ten male actors with the sexiest voices in no particular order!

(skipped unrelated.....)

ChoiJinHyuk

Choi Jin Hyuk definitely has one of my favorite voices in the K-drama scene. Behind that cute eye smile, Choi Jin Hyuk possesses the most perfect husky and deep voice that makes girls all around the world fall immediately in love!

credit : soompi news

• Like 6

“CJH’s perfect husky and deep voice”    ohyes to his voice  whahaa  :wub::wub:

#천년만에 처음으로 내심장을 두근거리게만든 인간여자를 만났네!
#이여자를 놓치면 난 또다시 천년을 기다려야할지도몰라!
#백일뒤에봄세~!

1 hour ago, booha said:

@willenette

Hello & Thank you dear :blush:     Yeah LMH is such a great star.  I hope JHssi and LMH are still seeing each other.  A bit disappointed that EC didn’t make in 30 but someday his drama(s) will shoot up there!! :glasses:

wontan brothers :)

Hi booha, thanks for sharing some captures from the drama. Actually, I'm re-watching this right now before I start SIG's drama - hahaha. Can't get enough of both of them with LMH. I missed CJH. I hope they could get to work together again in the future.A CJH drama is enough to get many fans excited! :P

• Like 1

I really like this G-Tree picture.   et_winnie posted the name of the designer who made G-Tree image, but unfortunately not much info about the person can be found.  oh well…  I’m even beginning to like the name too, G-Tree 

https://www.facebook.com/G-Tree-Creative-1000446163367691/

G-Tree Creative updated their profile picture.
jc9ikXq.jpg

• Like 4

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

Friday, 29 April 2016

Dear Jin Hyuk ssi,

LIFE is a Beautiful Journey!
C.E.L.E.B.R.A.T.E !

You are So Beautiful...
To Me, Oppa!

May You Continue
To Flourish...
Like A Beautiful Tree
Planted by Streams
Of Nourishing Water!

Verse & FanArt by : aprilliew29

Photo as credited

VRN8o5G.jpg?1

• Like 2

w0Lz6n0.jpg

cr to DC

MAY

May's birth flower is Lily of the Valley.

jRRmum0.jpg

Spoiler

http://blog.dictionary.com/may/

How Did the Month of May Get Its Name?

If you frequent our posts, you may detect a common theme: behind the everyday nature of common words, surprising meaning and history often lurk. Case in point: this very month of May.

The fifth month of the Gregorian calendar, May, is named after a goddess named Maia. But which goddess named Maia? There are actually two. The Greek goddess Maia was one of the Pleiades, the companions of Artemis. This Maia was the mother of Hermes, the messenger of the Gods. But the Romans had yet another goddess named Maia, who just happened to share a name with the Greek goddess. The Roman Maia was named for the Latin word for large, maius, and she was associated with growth and the spring. As the Romans adopted many elements of Greek culture, the two goddesses became conflated and gave their name to the fifth month.

However, there is another suggestion that the month is not named for these intertwined goddesses at all. The Latin poet Ovid claimed that the month may have been named after the Latin word maiores, ”elders,” to juxtapose it to the month of June, which was named after iuniores, the Latin word for youth.

The month of May entered English from the Old French in the 1000s. In Old English, the month of May and “mother may I” could not be confused because there was another name for the month of May. Sadly, we lost the Old English word for the fifth month of the year: þrimilce. It literally meant “three milkings” because it was the only month of the year when cows could be milked three times per day. May’s confusion with may (the verb) is a small linguistic coincidence, not a meaningful overlap. The verb may came from the Old English word magan meaning “to be able.”

What do you think of the two Maias? Could you go back to using the Old English word instead?

@meili29

H1Jiu0T.gif

Hi Yes  I’m busy but enjoying the last part of spring.   Where I live, most of spring flowers are disappearing now.  Soon I have to be busy planting summer annual flowers.  

:wub::wub:  

HD4BTZk.png     aYOaIKi.gif  

• Like 1

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

(5/8/2016)

"Today is Mother's Day, do you have plans for a good celebration? Our Jin-hyuk Oppa loves his mom. This year he will definitely spend the day with his beloved mom. Bet there is no better or more precious Mother's Day gift than having your kids physically by your side."

"CJHHKFG wishes all moms the best of health and a Happy Mother's Day!"
어머니날을 축하드립니다 !

vDSNqBK.jpg

http://崔振赫최진혁台灣後援會 Choi Jin Hyuk Taiwan Fan Club

B8wjcQN.jpg

em6FOdO.gif

• Like 2