Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest chaybags55

Thanks @booha dear it's good to note that his friends are concerned for him and that explains the deletion of their posts. But still CJH fans can't help but to repost maybe out of excitement .. But I hope netizens will be kinder to him.. Who wants to be injured? and it's not CJH fault if that's the decision of military re his early discharge..But. Oh well the world can be cruel sometimes.. Just saying..

@chaybags55

Hello I just read this IG (blingbling_choijinhyuk) and some Korean fan mentioned about Valentine’s Day.  Then I realized  that Hyuki wore the red for Valentine’s Day and I’m assuming he did that for his fans. I thought it was a bit funny to see him wearing the red but now I know why.

Please tell Hyuki girls about it    Thank you :)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, booha said:

@chaybags55

Hello  I just found  the movie in YT but it’s in Japanese.  Unfortunately (or fortunately??) CJH doesn’t have much screen time in the movie. It was rather funny to see him in such a role but I thought he looked good except in one scene which showed him with a vampire’s fang. :tears: :D   I just went through quickly for his cut because I didn’t understand Japanese.  But it’s a lighthearted teen movie, so it shouldn’t be that difficult to watch it.  enjoy :)             PS  CJH part starts 54:56. Make sure the video is in HD setting for better quality image.

Romance movie in full [Vampire in Love]  

Does not the film with English subtitles ? Very sad... :( thank you

Edited by rainstore67
  • Like 1

Hello Hyuki girls By now some could see I don’t do fan activities outside of soompi. It has to do with personal reasons.  So if there is anything I can be any help, please let me know.

PS I don’t know if this is relevant but I read Hyuki height (which we all know he’s very tall ) is 186 cm and his blood type, O.

I posted ‘Vampire in Love’ YT.   Hyuki part is small but has some adorable scenes.  And he looks good and so is his voice.  Yes His voice has to be heard in the dark theater with a big screen. Let’s hope someday he will be in a movie, like melo or romance or fusion saguk like GFB but not a violent action type….

@chaybags55    I saw your comment in IG.  You wrote it so well, discreet yet right on the mark. When anyone reads your comment, it will take only an instant for anyone to make the connection of CJH’s red scarf and ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’(from Hyuki).  I don’t think she can write English well but she might understand a written one (if she needs she can use a google translation)   I noticed she posted a second IG picture which showed Hyuki with a red sweater. haha     For this IG photo, do you think it might be nice to have some comments like ‘Jin Hyuk ssi, Happy Valentine’s Day’ or ‘You’re my valentine’ etc etc…  Well I’m sure,if you want you can come up with a better way to say it.   

You know there is another IG site(real_zushan) which has the same photos.     Also the IG site(real_zushan) has the picture of CJH visiting his Mokpo friends.   I saw a few regular Korean fans there mentioning about Mokpo and in the last one, one said in English Mokpo. I wonder how many overseas fans know that Mokpo is CJH’s hometown where he still has relatives and friends. Obviously Hyuki went down there to see his relatives and friends for the lunar new year.  I guess he met his friends in a coffee shop.    

I feel we are lucky that his birthday happened to be with the same period of the lunar new year and Valentine’s Day.

Btw His friend(ch_kjy ) turned his IG site into a private setting. I think I should delete his IG photo.  Oh well I’m glad some fans reposted CJH’s IG pictures.   Have a good day :)

• Like 3

Guest chaybags55
3 hours ago, booha said:

Hello Hyuki girls By now some could see I don’t do fan activities outside of soompi. It has to do with personal reasons.  So if there is anything I can be any help, please let me know.

PS I don’t know if this is relevant but I read Hyuki height (which we all know he’s very tall ) is 186 cm and his blood type, O.

I posted ‘Vampire in Love’ YT.   Hyuki part is small but has some adorable scenes.  And he looks good and so is his voice.  Yes His voice has to be heard in the dark theater with a big screen. Let’s hope someday he will be in a movie, like melo or romance or fusion saguk like GFB but not a violent action type….

@chaybags55    I saw your comment in IG.  You wrote it so well, discreet yet right on the mark. When anyone reads your comment, it will take only an instant for anyone to make the connection of CJH’s red scarf and ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’(from Hyuki).  I don’t think she can write English well but she might understand a written one (if she needs she can use a google translation)   I noticed she posted a second IG picture which showed Hyuki with a red sweater. haha     For this IG photo, do you think it might be nice to have some comments like ‘Jin Hyuk ssi, Happy Valentine’s Day’ or ‘You’re my valentine’ etc etc…  Well I’m sure,if you want you can come up with a better way to say it.   

You know there is another IG site(real_zushan) which has the same photos.     Also the IG site(real_zushan) has the picture of CJH visiting his Mokpo friends.   I saw a few regular Korean fans there mentioning about Mokpo and in the last one, one said in English Mokpo. I wonder how many overseas fans know that Mokpo is CJH’s hometown where he still has relatives and friends. Obviously Hyuki went down there to see his relatives and friends for the lunar new year.  I guess he met his friends in a coffee shop.    

I feel we are lucky that his birthday happened to be with the same period of the lunar new year and Valentine’s Day.

Btw His friend(ch_kjy ) turned his IG site into a private setting. I think I should delete his IG photo.  Oh well I’m glad some fans reposted CJH’s IG pictures.   Have a good day :)

Thanks @booha dear when you gave a Hint about that red scarf I immediately posted in blingbling IG , guess others Didn't Correlate that red thing to Valentine's greetings , you are so smArt, thumbS up to you!! Really, there you go I posted a comment in Blingbling post that one with CJH wearing red..you can read and appreciate feed back from you haha.

Btw am sorry to,know that ch_kjy IG is already private but I guess I can still see hiS posts coz I followed him before he changed into private setting right!? Oh hope so..

Am

Guest chaybags55

Breaking news I learnd from one IG friend , both choi jin hyuk and his agency Redbrick house mutually agreed to end the contract, so what is this? Bad or good for our guy? Your thoughts @booha dear..

Guest chaybags55
1 hour ago, ell4u said:

What a surprising news.. I have mixed emotions.. Cant say whether its good or bad for him..

Same here @ell4u feeling sad, feeling bad omg what a roller coaster of emotions.. The only thing I could do is wish and pray for the best for jinhyuk ssi...

@ell4u   @chaybags55

Yes I saw the translated articles on the IG site and CJH HK FB last night. I was delighted to see how fast they came out.     According to this article JHssi will work on his rehabilitation first before looking for any new agency as you know that he will not work until he recovers.  Which makes more sense to me. When he recovers fully, he should have more leverage to find a better agency and a better project.  It’s still a long way to go before he will have to find a project. It might be better for him to wait out till his early discharge is forgotten from k-people’s mind so that he can come back without a bag on his back. Let us remember this. We know he has established his spot on the kentertainment. We also know Hyuki’s acting is good and it will grow more. He has a unique voice and most importantly he has this unique look which will always differentiate him from others.  As @chaybags55 said “Good things come to those who wait so they say,” so we should be optimistic while imagining about his next comeback drama.  It will be intense then.:tears::P    

(translation)(2/16)

The agency Jung Woo Sung “No renewal contract with CJH …  continuing with his rehabilitation” [official position]

CJH’s former agency Red Brick House announced the official position on the expiration of  the exclusive contract with CJH.

RBH said in the morning 2/16 to Dong.com, “It’s true the exclusive contract with CJH expired. The decision was made  not to renew it.  For the time being, he plans to concentrate on rehabilitation.”

About the story of his moving to another agency, RBH said “Even though we shouldn’t make a comment as he is a free agent, but we think he will only concentrate on his rehabilitation for awhile. He tries first to work on restoring his health and then he will make his future plan.” 

CJH signed a contract and worked with JWS’s RBH since 2013 but now he becomes a free agent as the recent exclusive contract expired.

CJH had enlisted in March last year but he got the early discharged from the army. Because he had the cartilage stem cell transplantation in the left knee from the cartilage injury and he needed a long-term treatment and rehabilitation, the military court judges decided for his early discharge.

Currently he has been working on his rehabilitation.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160216/76470223/1

76470219.1.jpg

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=19574655&cloc=

CJH(30) left from the current agency.

One entertainment official said to Daily Sport in 2/16, “CJH’s contract with his agency RBH expired. They concluded after consultation together not to renew the contract and parted friendly.

CJH signed his first contract with Jung Woo Sung in 2013. Since he did various work and his enlistment together but the contract expired recently and they decided to go their separate ways.”

CJH got the early discharge from the army last October. He enlisted for active duty March 2015.  But, because he had the cartilage stem cell transplantation in the left knee from the cartilage injury and he needed long-term treatment and rehabilitation, the military decided it was difficult for him to serve in the military continuously and gave him the early discharge. Because of it he still gets treatment and rehabilitation and for the time being, it will be difficult to see him in any project.    

CJH made debut in 2006 by winning KBS ‘Star Survival Audition’. Since then he started getting attention from ‘It's Okay, Daddy's Girl’. He appeared ‘Gu Family Book’, ‘Heirs’, ‘Emergency Couple’,and ‘ Fated to Love You’.  MBC 'Pride and Prejudice' was his last work before enlisting.

• Like 4

Guest chaybags55
3 hours ago, rainstore67 said:

it 's a good thing to leave the agency , a bad thing?
We will continue our series of apparently wait :(

Hi there @rainstore67 welcome to CJH thread.. Yes I agree with you, we continue to wait for his come back and wish him well on his rehab!

Guest chaybags55

@booha thanks for your thoughts and enlightenments. I guess we should stay positive and continue praying and wishing him well. 

We are part of his journey and let us continue supporting and stand by him all the way!

Lets do this hyukie ladies , jinhyuk ssi fighting!!

@rainstore67

Hello You are curious about the latest news too. Yeah I think it’s not uncommon for actors to change their agency.   I’m sure it happens more frequently but we hear mostly in the media about  the actors who have name recognition.  We heard CJH didn’t renew his contract.  But there are a variety of reasons why any actor would change the agency.  You know life is not static but fluid. Sometimes we have to face change or have to make or want to change which can be a good choice or bad choice or neither or both..  :rolleyes:  

About JHssi, I want to follow what @chaybags55  said  "We are part of his journey and let us continue supporting and stand by him all the way!"  because I want   hahaha  :P

@chaybags55   I forgot to say I liked your second IG comment too.  Also in this IG, when I read yours  I noticed JHssi smile which made me smile too.:lol::P

ggDqrxp.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, booha said:

Hello You are curious about the latest news too. Yeah I think it’s not uncommon for actors to change their agency.   I’m sure it happens more frequently but we hear mostly in the media about  the actors who have name recognition.  We heard CJH didn’t renew his contract.  But there are a variety of reasons why any actor would change the agency.  You know life is not static but fluid. Sometimes we have to face change or have to make or want to change which can be a good choice or bad choice or neither or both..  :rolleyes:  

Hi booha CJH becomes a "free agent" now. The contract was not renewed between the two parties with mutual consent. I guess he was more or less (3) years with that Label, right? IDK what will be his plans now - either to remain a free agent or find another agency later on or put-up his own agency. For me, it's worth waiting to get a good agency in case this is his plan than just signing with another one right away.  Parting ways with your Label especially if you've been there for quite a long while is tough, but it's the rare actor that never has to do it. ... as what you said. Being with a Management Agency is a lot like relationships. There's a good chance you might fall in love, only to break up later. Sometimes you need to move somewhere else that is at a higher level. Finding the right representation in the form of a strong, smart agent and/or manager can be difficult enough – but when faced with having to move on, some actors are paralyzed by the fear of being left without any representation at all. Some actors, although rare, have had the same Agency their whole careers.  In cases like this the management agency grows right alongside the actor –  Well, wait & see..... :P

• Like 3

On 16.02.2016 at 9:13 PM, rainstore67 said:

Yes , as long as we expect it to get better ^^ I could not figure the more site: please have a warning Dim wrong ... :) ^^

20 hours ago, chaybags55 said:

Hi there @rainstore67 welcome to CJH thread.. Yes I agree with you, we continue to wait for his come back and wish him well on his rehab!

Yes , as long as we expect it to get better ^^ I could not figure the more site: please have a warning Dim wrong ... :) ^^

Edited by rainstore67
  • Like 1

@willenette 

Thank you for the comment.  After reading your comment,  I wonder if CJH’s manager has any connection with Jung Woo Sung. I think CJH got his manager when he signed in Jung Woo Sung, RBH.  I like his manager and I think CJH did well with his career after GFB.  I wonder how many dramas CJH got because of the effort by his manager.  So if CJH left with his manager, then perhaps CJH is thinking about his own agency or looking for a better one. OR because CJH has to deal with his knee problem, he had a conflict with his agency how to go about with his future career. Well I know all is just speculation now. The news article said CJH would work on recovering his health before thinking about his future plan.   :blink::)

@rainstore67

Hello Nice to see your avatar.  Great!! That face looks familiar (possible from six flying dragons??) hehe   I hope you aren’t having any problem with soompi?  Yeah Everybody has to learn a few things in soompi but don’t get discouraged because they aren’t too hard to learn.

2 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette 

Thank you for the comment.  After reading your comment,  I wonder if CJH’s manager has any connection with Jung Woo Sung. I think CJH got his manager when he signed in Jung Woo Sung, RBH.  I like his manager and I think CJH did well with his career after GFB.  I wonder how many dramas CJH got because of the effort by his manager.  So if CJH left with his manager, then perhaps CJH is thinking about his own agency or looking for a better one. OR because CJH has to deal with his knee problem, he had a conflict with his agency how to go about with his future career. Well I know all is just speculation now. The news article said CJH would work on recovering his health before thinking about his future plan.   :blink::)

Hi booha, we'll wait & see............. :P

• Like 1

I found this in DF.  wahaha :lol:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/watch-hilarious-pronunciation-differences-between-korean-english-japanese-and-chinese/

WATCH: Hilarious pronunciation differences between Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese

Have you ever wondered just how different English words and names sound across different Asian languages? Now's your chance to find out! The World of Dave YouTube channel posted the following two hilarious videos for us to enjoy. In these videos, an English word is said and then we hear what the word sounds like in Korean, Japanese, and later in Chinese. From Britney Spears to BIGBANG, they do a hilarious job of covering the differences and similarities between the four languages!

The first video below focuses on Korean, English, and Japanese.

This next one also includes Chinese, which happens to add quite a funny element. One of these things is not like the others...

The World of DAVE [Difference in Pronunciation between English/Korean/Japanese+Chinese 2]

• Like 2