Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@PolarisCat

Hi Thank you for working hard    I know that we are not getting  much of Hyuki army pictures, but I feel content at the moment because he left behind so much wonderful footage of him.  I enjoy visiting your CJH HK Fan Group site.    You are the Hyukssi captain down there.    Take care

5QlsjlX.gif

our beautiful Daniel :wub:

jYic1v4.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 5

Hello Hyuki  girls  I’m sure everyone has seen this video.  I saw it too  but  I didn’t bother to  check out how many people saw it till now.  I thought it was just a typical juicy video clip.  wahaha   I was wrong.  I couldn’t believe the video has had over 2 million visits.  My goodness  So I feel sort of obligated to post it again.   :sweatingbullets::tears:

로필 키스신

cr to uploder

QQ10zxM.gif

• Like 4

Hyuki girls  I found this blog when I was searching things about ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl.’  I  assumed the blogger was one of  Donghae’s many fans. Generally I don’t know much about bloggers.   So I  just bookmarked two journals about IODG because the blogger mentioned that the writer also wrote for Panda and Hedgehog.    I was curious why CJH did PH  which aired in Channel A.  I know Donghae and CJH became friends during IODG.    I noticed a good chemistry with CJH and Donghae  in IODG.  So it made sense the writer and Donghae wanted CJH.   It was  Donghae’s first lead drama and he needed the drama not to flop completely. OR Perhaps it was CJH who needed the project for some  reason.   The blogger also mentioned that the writer also brought more cast from IODG to PH.   I found in Daum.search that this writer has only two screen writings on her resume, ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl’ & ‘ Panda and Hedgehog.’  Possible she dropped out after two works?  Whereas the director Go Heung Shik of IODG, who seems to be an SBS inhouse PD, has an extensive  resume and his last project was  ‘The Mother and Daughter-in-Law (SBS, 2015)’   

Then today by chance I learned the blog belonged to @vforvintagevera.  What a pleasant surprise!!  haha   I know some members know about her. She’s  Donghae’s fan. She came here and stayed around a short period of time but she left many fun yet smarty writings.  She must have been busy because her last journal was posted 7/17/2014 and it was about her discovering CJH through GWR.  However her tweeter seems to be still active.   I’m not going to post it because I don’t know whether it can’t be posted here without her permission.   If anyone is interested, please check it out.   

http://vforvera.livejournal.com/

about Panda and Hedgehog    

http://vforvera.livejournal.com/178962.html   

http://vforvera.livejournal.com/179909.html

zLIF2tO.gif

cr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 4

more screencaps from EP2  It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl

Being splashed by milky rice wine isn’t a fun experience but it’s a part of one’s job.  I don’t think they can rehearse this kind of scene.  So one has to trust other’s timing ability.  In the still images  I could see CJH didn’t open his mouth inadvertently.  Good for him  hehe  Oh well   this rice wine might be a faked one  like, flour broth…       

P1DlMWM.jpg

4gQPjro.jpg

KOAgkOr.jpg

o1tFNSu.jpg

0I1z7RC.jpg

sDMbg0m.jpg

Brotherly love  

YbJ9DHm.jpg

sOMX1Xt.jpg

YqAHae9.jpg

3CGaD6t.jpg

RVfYniL.jpg

• Like 3

Hello Here is MV (4/8/2013) which now has over 3 million visits. 

[MV] Lee Sang Gon(이상곤)(NOEL) _ My love is hurt(사랑이 아프다)(Kangchi, the Beginning(구가의서) OST Pt.2)

cr to uploder

• Like 1

Lately I  checked around stuff about  CJH/GWR.  I found this video and decided to translate it.  It has the mixture of CJH and LSG/Suzy.  I thought it would be more fun to read all together so I translated all. 

(6/20/2013)

Happy Time, Kang Chi, the Beginning #04, 구가의 서 20130616

cr to uploader

(translation)

(001) [Yongin Gyeonggi-do, outdoor shooting location]  MC “Real hot June weather arrived.  It’s an outdoor shooting location in Yongin  Gyeonggi-do.”

(006) [ Rehearsing for GFB, Kang Chi & Yeo Wool couple]  (013) [ Hot weather:   Ignoring heat, actors work hard for the shooting] MC “Meeting  a friendly face, LSG, on the location.” 

(018)[ LSG “How are you. I’m glad to meet the HappyTime audience.  I’m LSG playing Kang Chi in GFB.”] (025)[LSG portrays a half spirit and a half human CKC who is born from the sprite being and the human.] (032)[LSG drew a lot of attention with a fancy action scene and makeover of a realistic looking spirit being.]    (038)[ Want to know (1): Hidden secret about the total makeover into a spirit being]   (044) [About a total makeover as a spirit being in the drama, is it special effect or makeover?] 

(049)[ (Q) The most difficult shooting scene?][ LSG “The transformation into a spirit being could be considered the most difficult one…   with eye lines, makeup and lenses , so touching became almost impossible”] (055)[LSG “When fake fingers were put on, my hand movement became restricted.  For the fight I became really weak with a spirit being makeover  because it was hard to fight  well with fingers like that. (107)[ Head to toe: It takes 4 hours for the total makeover of a spirit being] LSG “Wearing  lenses made my eyes dry so I had difficulty seeing clearly. Even so I still had to act continuously regardless.” 

(116)[ Spirit being, CKC: power gauge *****  sharp finger nails***** intense glare***** ]    (118)[ Spirit being, CKC: power gauge *  sharp finger nails* intense glare* ]  [puck] MC “He only appears strong.  His strength weakens when he becomes a spirit being.” (123)[After making a good slap,  her laughter caused  Suzy to have NG]  (127)[sorry] [sorry]  (131)[KC was shocked by YM’s power] (139)[ LSG “It was 5 times stronger than from rehearsal…”]    (145)[Suzy “Ah  I don’t think I can do it…”]  ((**Suzy talking by herself but LSG overheard it))  (147)[ LSG “What do you mean  you don’t think you can do it!!!”]

(152)[Secret about having an intense glare from a spirit being: An actor wears colored lenses.] (201) CJH “This is my first time putting on lenses.”   (207)[ The spirit being in GFB has to be this man.]   (214)[ Sizzling charisma: At present CJH, the hottest actor ]    (219)[Who are you?] (221)[I’m GWR.]  

(223)[CJH “HappyTime viewers, I have only seen through tv, so I feel honored having this interview today.”]  (230)[ CJH “I’m CJH and I’m playing the GWR character in GFB.”]    (234) [ He appeared only in two episodes as GWR, a guardian of Jiri mountain.  But, because of the high reaction from viewers, he brought back again.]  

(241) [ In the drama, he is portrayed as KC’s biological father]  (245) [ (Q) In reality, what is the age difference between LSG(CKC) and him?]  [CJH “The actual age difference is two.  SG and I have 2 years apart.”]  (252) [ CJH “Until now we didn’t have a scene where we met and had to call ‘father’ and ‘son’ to each other in the drama. But if that occurs…”]  (301) [CJH “and if we don’t make 100%  concentration, it could be a bit awkward.” Keke]    (309) [ With only two years apart,  these two men are fated to be father and son  (but they didn’t seem awkward to each other)] 

(318) [ Even to the charismatic spirit being, there was a complaint which he couldn’t reveal. ]  (322) [CJH “A spirit being  can’t sweat …”]  (327) [ Sweating  spirit being?] [ To unbearably hot, the script became his fan. ] (333) [ Fan is too weak!] [ Finally a mini-fan has to make appearance. ]  (343)  [ CJH “Too hot…”] 

(349) [  (Q) Do you feel very hot?]  (351) [ CJH “Yes  I’m never good with hot weather.” keke ]  (355) [ CJH “I wish to go to a bank.” ]  ((**He seems a bit embarrassed/ hesitant.   Maybe he doesn’t want the viewers to think he isn’t tough  minded enough to handle hot weather.))  

(358) [ CJH wants to go to a bank][ But as soon as shooting starts, again he can exudes a strong charisma.]  (403) [ Right after shooting  instantly the battle with heat resumes.]  “It’s hard to be a spirit being.” 

(408) [(Q) What is the best scene  in GFB selected by CJH?] [  CJH “In EP1, there is the scene where I say ‘Leave this forest.’  When it was shooting for the first time, I felt rather awkward about acting on the location.”] (418) [ CJH “It was my first shooting scene as a sprite being.  So before I came here, at home I  worried and pondered over how to handle it…”] (428) [ CJH “It was quite fascinating  for me to see when the scene showed  with  a fox image , things swirling around people and blowing stuff  out…”]   

(439)[ GFB EP1]  (443) [ To protect SeoHwa from danger, GWR revealed his spirit appearance]  (450) [ The best scene selected by CJH ] [ The spectacular CG technology added on the scene]  (502) [ GWR “Leave this forest!!!”] 

(503) [ ‘M’ computer graphic/ SDY] [  It’s important to match with the movement of people and camera  in order to make a natural looking image.”] (515) [  Even the scene lasts only 2-3 seconds, sometimes the  final work requires to spend over 3-4 days.”]  

(523) [ For GFB, this place  can’t be omitted!]  (527) [ (moon lit garden ) where GWR had a beautiful love relationship with SeoHwa ]  (533) [ CJH “There is Andeok Valley in Jeju Island.  I went there for the first time.”] (537) [ CJH “I went there for the shooting.  After seeing the place everybody including the staff thought the place was beautiful.  It would give a great picturesque image.   Everybody should try to visit  the place.”]    

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

Guest mdolphins

Hi everyone, it is nice to see so many familiar members still on this thread. I got to see a photo of CJH in his uniform and I think he looks really impressive in it. I will drop by from time to time until he returns from service. I hope all of you are doing well:)

@mdolphins    Nice to see you    I hope everything is okay with you.  Please take care.  It’s a long way to countdown for his return  but it will come  then we will open a virtual champagne.    

Sorry ,i have been away for a long period,busy with carrier,presenting the screen capture from <The Divine Move>.Good day everyone!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1614982098752858.1073741844.1578453355739066&type=3

Thank you for the many  DM photos.   Hyuki looks different and unique in the movie. :wub:

party time with Player (#1 & #2)

W30LKX9.png

ePIYZ4w.jpg

7qYaGnp.jpg

1kdrlYK.jpg

h96kchz.png

EzeFLG8.png

Lcr1gJM.png

KfD2llG.png

• Like 1

CJH HK Fan group posted the translated portion from the Chinese article about CJH OST.  Thank you :)

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:

【Kpopn 專題/ Feature★2015.10.04】

「總想聽他唱 OST」的金嗓男演員
"Always want to hear him sing the OST" Actors with incredible singing voices.
(English translation is only for CJH related part)

金秀賢 Kim Soo-hyun
池昌旭 Ji Chang-woo
崔振赫 Choi Jin-hyuk
姜河那 Kang Ha-neul

[Choi Jin-hyuk]

Approaching to the 10th year of his acting career, he is recognized with his ripened acting abilities. Since his debut in 2006, he acted as the lead actor in a few dramas but he only made his name known to the public with a supporting role (Gu Wol-ryung) as a charming gumiho in "Gu Family Book" in 2013. He confessed that Gu Wol-ryung was the last chance he gave himself as an actor. Luckily, it was a success and his role was very well received. Thus, we can continue to watch the various projects of "Actor Choi Jin-Hyuk".

With a deep, baritone voice, Choi Jin-Hyuk was determined to be a singer in the beginning, but started his acting career by chance. From "Enough to Die" (OST of "It's Okay, Daddy's Girl") in 2011, he participated in recording the OST for almost every project he was in, such as "Best Wishes to You" in "Gu Family Book", "Don't Look Back" in "The Heirs", "Scent of a Flower" in "Emergency Couple", etc. With a voice full of emotion, his fans longed for his own album. Choi Jin-Hyuk enlisted for mandatory military service on March 31, 2015 and is expected to be discharged on December 30, 2016. The fans, who badly miss his singing, will have to wait patiently until his coming back."

*Original Article: http://kpopn.com/2015/10/04/274844/
*English translation by CJHHKFG

RGM7qiE.jpg

CJH  崔振赫

GjIhGHi.jpg

최진혁 (CHOI JIN HYUK) - 꽃향기 (The Scent of Flower) (응급남녀 OST) MV

(CJENMMUSIC Official@YouTube)

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

(translation)

최진혁 공식팬카페 'theReal' Official Youtube

[theReal] 2014 최진혁 팬미팅 'the FIRST DATE' part.3

(015) Part3. CJH, let’s examine  him! (1)  

(023) PKL “We planned many to do lists for CJH.  Now here is the first one.  We prepared to learn everything about a man, CJH. It’s called ‘CJH, let’s examine him!’” (037) PKL “Let’s begin.” “As one can see, it starts with first, 기억(memory) to the last (??inaudible). So what do you think it is about?”   ((** I don’t know why she asks  instead of proceeding.)) ((**So he came up with his response by saying ‘… (? inaudible)…  about the words starting with memory??’))   (051) ((joking) PKL “How did you know it?”  haha   ((??inaudible))   (056) PKL “We prepared questions according to each part.  Whatever a question will be, as I know you have an honest/direct personality,   answer me straight.”   CJH “Yes”  

(106) PKL “First, about memory.   Tell us about incidents when you experienced the most happiness and the most sadness.”   (114) CJH “hum.. about the happiest one?!  It could be when I made my debut  by winning the survival audition.”  (122) PKL “In KBS” (123) CJH “KLssi watched it.” “And I recollect also during GFB I was very happy too.” (136) PKL “When you got  the GWR character…”  (137) CJH “Yes when I met the GWR character, I feel it was the happiest time for me.”

(143) PKL “Then when was the saddest time for you?”   (147) CJH “Ooo…  There were just too many of them…  (154) CJH “If I really have to pick one…  uum…  It could be when my grandfather passed away.”  (201) PKL “When was it?” (202) CJH “It was during my senior high school.”  (206) PKL “Don’t usually people talk about sadness with the death of one’s grandmother but in your case, is there something special with your grandfather?”  (214) CJH “I felt I didn’t do much for him and it left me with deep regret.  Even when I was very young, my father and grandfather didn’t get along well.  For their conflict, I felt that I was in middle so I couldn’t be able to do much.  I felt regret and sad that I didn’t visit him more. 

(235) PKL “About the conflict between father and grandfather,  we should try to listen to it in Healing Camp.”  ((PKL tried to stay in a cheerful mood for FM.))  Since we have so many things carry on, I will leave the conflict to Healing Camp for now. 

(246) PKL “Next one is   ㄴ”  (251) PKL “ㄴ is 내일:  tomorrow.” “What are you doing tomorrow?”  (257) CJH “OH?!”   “Tomorrow?”  (259) PKL “It’s about tomorrow’s schedule.  You have to tell your tomorrow schedule in detail.”  (303) CJH “Tomorrow though I don’t know the exact time but it will be more likely morning.  To tell the truth, I’m going to have a new drama.  I’m telling about it for the first time here. It’s called FTLY and for my part, the first shooting is going to start tomorrow.  That’s my tomorrow schedule.”  

(329) PKL “Can you tell  just to the fans what kind of character it is?”  (332) CJH “At the beginning  the character was about a long-legged ajeossi . But I played a lot of this kind of character before I came to be more known to the public. So I wanted to have it change.  It isn’t clear  but this character may have played around before and lived freely abroad as a free soul. (400) PKL “This time  he is not only like  Kim Won but also  an abroad student type…”   ((teasing)) 

(404) CJH “No No He was adopted.”   (407) PKL ((?inaudible))  (408) CJH “Because of that, I asked the writer that, if possible, there will be less English dialogue in the drama since he didn’t go abroad to study but  was adopted and lived there.” ((meaning the character has to speak English fluently but CJH can’t))   (421) PKL “like saying ‘a wishbone’?”  (425) CJH “So you saw it.”  PKL “Yes Yes I saw it.”   (428) PKL “So he lived abroad and ((?inaudible)) and played around, yet he becomes a long-legged ajeossi…  (437) CJH “Yes He becomes the one who protects the heroine.”  (440) PKL “warmly..”  “Who is the heroine?”  (441) CJH “Kang Na Rassi.”  (443) PKL “So she is Kang Na Rassi.  Then another male protagonist like CJH is JHssi?”    CJH “Yes.”  

(448) PKL “Now Next one isㄷ.”  (456) CJH “Ah Dream”  (459) PKL “Dream”   “I know you wanted to have less English dialogue but this one is an easy one to understand for everybody and is in Korean,꿈.”  (507) PKL “I know our CJHssi has reached to his dream (on a professional level) but as a person you may have a dream for yourself?”    (516) CJH “If I have a personal dream,  since I don’t have much desire for acquiring a lot of money or fame, and I would be happy  just to earn enough money,   I just wish to marry happily.  Afterward, because I like children a lot, I would like to have kids and live ordinarily and get old with children happily. That’s my dream.” 

(538) PKL “When?”  ((his marriage))  (541) CJH “Originally I wished for it in my 20’s but it didn’t happen because of my work.  Besides these days the trend is getting married at a later age.”  (551) PKL “So you are going to follow the trend!”   (557) PKL “Why do you have to follow such a trend?!”  (559) CJH “You can’t just ignore trends.”  “So I think it could happen perhaps in my late 30’s.”  ((They are joking about trends)) (605) PKL “So late 30’s.”  (606) PKL ((?inaudible))

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

I remember how much fun I had watching it. OCM was a surprise yet delightful character especially after watching Kim Won in Heirs. 

응급남녀 : 응급두번째메이킹영상 (EC making #2)

tvN DRAMA

(translation)

(001) SJH “Ann-yeong-ha-se-yo”  “I am SJH. I’m going to play the OJH character in EC.” "Glad to meet you"

(011) CJH/OCM “Come over here! Come over here!  Aren’t  you coming over here!     (016) [SJH “The character which I’m going to play in EC is …”] [ “someone who doesn’t get along with  her former divorced  husband ...”] [ “Sometimes we have a real roaring fight but ”] (025) ((CJH screams.)) [“in the midst of it, the love story will be going on. I’m casted to play a former wife.”]

(032) (( ?pdnim or camera pdnim saying ‘You two are matched very well to each other.)) (035) SJH “It looks  like a real fight.”  (037) CJH/OCM “OJHssiii” “You must be crazy.   It was completely wiped out.”  “Cleaned it up” “Come here” 

(043) CJH “I’m playing OCM who is rather immature and easily rattled.  (050)  CJH/OCM “O??ssi.” “Is it hiding somewhere?  ung?! ung?!”  (055) CJH “This character is 180 degree different from the ones I played previously.” (100) CJH “He can behave foolishly or has a clumsy side.”  (105) CJH/OCM “Yay! You, begger, really!!  What is this?”  (109) SJH “haha.    like a begger??  I’m like a begger.  hehe”    (114) CJH “I feel he is rather a cute character.”    (116) CJH “To the viewers, a bit different aspect of” “an actor CJH can be seen through this character.”

(127) [production: (JH) comes in swiftly and Grabbing Hairs,  pulls it out…]  ((Pdnim describes the scene to them.))    (131) SJH/OJH “Yeah!  OJH!!”   (133) [Both of them are shocked!! ((Perhaps SJH acted too forcefully about pulling his hair.))  (141) SJH “What did I do?! ((meaning ‘sorry’))  ohuuu.”   (147) [ JH misreads a cue sign … hehehe]   (148) CJH “O??  It isn’t the time.  haha”  (154) SJH “Sorry”  (156) [ already  scared (before the actual scene starts)] (158) [ her hand likes doing it (by now)]  (158) CJH/OCM “Ahaa” “Let it go  Let it go”   SJH/OJH “Come here Come here”  “Yaw”  …    CJH/OCM “Truly let it go”   (206) ((?meaning:  He acts better/skillful at how his hair was dragged by))  (212) SJH “Was it hurt?!”   (217) SJH “(I feel) Stress, zero” 

(233) PDnim “Let’s do another full shoot in the same way  eung?”  [bad hyeong]  (246) CJH/SJH “a lot of love for tvN Emergency Man/Woman ( OR EC)

UQbTlc9.gif

Edited by booha
  • Like 1