Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@meili29      Hi  I have been  really busy lately  so I tried to find something I could post quickly.   But just like you are, I have been anxiously waiting  to hear Hyuki’s news too.   However I’m not good at expressing such things in words. :sweatingbullets::P     I want you to know that I greatly appreciated reading your last posting, your pictures and words.

HKO9zV2.gif      감사 (thanks)

I found them in igmur ( squirrel was posted a year ago and beanie bunny, 5 months ago)  Maybe you saw them.  They are so soothing.  So much pleasure from such small things. 

Q8siYdw.gif

p1dGKA5.gif

CTPEi3Y.gif

24AVQu4.gif

cr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

I found this in the internet. It’s about Huki’s birthday.  I’m posting it now  because it has very eye catching background and this funny hat for our guy. He looks like a fairy real man in  fairyland. :lol::phew:

Happy Birthday Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Hoo! (posted 2/9/2015)

Happy Birthday to Choi Jin Hyuk (1985) who recently completed Pride and Prejudice, and Lee Hoo (1989), formerly known as Moon Jun Young, of ZE:A

deo8GCK.jpg

http://internationalfangirl.blogspot.com/2015/02/happy-birthday-choi-jin-hyuk-and-lee-hoo.html

• Like 2

I translated the article but in the video clip, I could only translate CJH’s part.  Hopefully when MBC will release the longer version, there will be Eng sub for the entire video.   I got the Viki translation for the dialogue.  I’m glad MBC hasn’t forgotten its pet actor.  I really hope MBC and/or other tv stations will flash out his name on the screen from time to time. 

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/138174  

(translation)

[Sunni Film] Ji Chang Wook - Choi Jin Hyuk - Kim Nam Gil - Cha seung Won, To pick #1 in the dark series!  The era of male lead’s evil transformation

X2jKyxD.jpg

Since the beginning, the evil transformation of a male lead  is always right. 

In the new release of ‘the era of male lead’s evil transformation’, the Sunny film put together the male leads who were transformed into evil in the MBC dramas,  and created another work from/by recalling the past memories of them, and at the same time showing such endearing best characters once again in a compressed setting.

Empress Ki- Ta Hwan by Ji Chang Wook, GFB – GWR by Choi Jin Hyuk, Queen Seondeok – Bidam by Kim Nam Gil, Hwajeong - Prince Gwanghae by Cha Seung Won. 

They could have been nothing but the list of the lead names.  However  these four people brought a tense battle atmosphere by mastering perfectly the dual acting of crossing good and evil through each of the works.   Also their images  on both sides and  their transformation received a lot of love from the viewers.  Usually called as ‘the Dark OO’, the pet name hit the women’s heart.  

Not only this, in order to capture all the charm of 4 men, the Sunni film has prepared two versions of feature-length and short one  which are going to be shown to the audience.   The short version can be found at MBC Entertainment Sports News Official Facebook 'Em Ab (www.facebook.com/MBCenews)'.

cYjpfQi.jpgDi3qKag.jpgHViLXxP.jpgb5GNxSn.jpg

IoDCo1F.jpg

9Wkknmi.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/138174

[Even turning into evil, still charming male protagonists

Who could be the most appealing ‘Dark Male’  chosen by the audience?]

72rD6Tt.jpg

(translation)

(215) "I am Gu Wol Ryung"    "In this place, no one can bother you"

(227) "Don't tell me..."     "Yes    I want to become a human"

(242)[WR falls in love with a mortal Seo Hwa and is happy with her.]

(249) "Seo Hwa"

(252) "Why did you do it?"

(257) "I loved you"

(302)[Seo Hwa’s betrayal makes WR turn into one thousand years of evil spirit]

(315) "No" "Don't be like that" "He's your child"

(321)[WR learns Kang Chi is his son by Seo Hwa]

(322) "He's our son"  "So don't be like that"

(329)[WR spends his final moment together with Seo Hwa who took her own life.]

kPvGXwZ.jpg

PoVjofK.jpg

qiHDvok.jpg

1t6amft.jpg

OxDuGX0.jpg

OlD2nfS.jpg

oGBKHTv.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

@booha  Thank you! :wub::rolleyes:

How so adorable those furries!!!  So cuddly!!!  And that gif of Oppa!!!!  Oh my gosh!! :w00t:. You are making me miss him MORE!!!   :tears:  I wanna run into his arms & clamour for his attention!!

Really can't wait for more news about how he's been doing...:(

20150528_111110_zpsbiasfhu6.jpg

Edited by meili29
  • Like 1

@meili29   omg dear After reading your comment, it dawned to me that  our Hyuki might be having the same feelings now.  I don’t know whether he is in hospital or in his home but he has to go through a slow and painful physical rehabilitation after a knee surgery  which can vary depending on his condition. :( :tears:   He could feel unsure/frustrated/sad yet as a public figure he has to be behind a thick curtain.   I sincerely hope he is not blaming himself about his knee problem. I hope he can recover fully so that he can go back to the army and finish MS.    It means he needs his fans’ support more than before.  I’m sure he has been going through all of his fan sites  because If I were him I would do it.  All those comments in his fan sites are so sweet/so comforting/so dear that I can’t describe in any words.    So always remember this fan activity is two ways even if you can’t see it because the actor is human who needs emotional comfort/assurance/attention in  good and bad times just like us.  If you want to know how he feels about his fans and how much he needs them, look at his FM.   It’s true with every actor. 

bsYdEho.png

3ul8R0o.jpgcr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

Here is another video from Showbize Korea but I don’t know if it was posted before.    It was published 1/12/2015 and it was supposed to be CHOI JIN-HYUK ON STAR CHRONICLE  but oddly it left out EC and PP. Thankfully someone left a long comment about CJH and I can almost guess who that person can be. :)

Showbiz Korea-CHOI JIN-HYUK ON STAR CHRONICLE 배우 최진혁 (1/12/2015)

STAR CHRONICLE
CHOI JIN-HYUK ON STAR CHRONICLE
Star Chronicle is a segment that gives you a chronological view of top-notch Korean stars′ careers. Today′s celebrity is one who appeals to the ladies with his perfect physique, charismatic look and soft smile. It′s actor Choi Jin-hyuk. Choi Jin-hyuk is a natural actor and we′ll tell you all there′s to know about him right now!

The second video MV was made by the old/new member(@meomongco)   It’s always a pleasure to see any good fanmade artwork whether it’s an image/gif/MV because good artwork reveals  who that person who created it is.

Choi Jin Hyuk "The First Date" Tour 2015 FM - Best Wishes To You (1/6/2015)

cr to uploader :wub::wub:

GJE8HBh.jpg

• Like 4

@booha  Thank you!  Yes, I've come across the 2nd MV a couple of times but again, as we always do, feasting our eyes on him over and over again !!!:wub::w00t:  We never grow tired ever! 

And ooooh...Jin Hyuk oppa's soothing & comforting voice...aaahhh, it's just so magical...:wub: and HEALING!!

Oh, on a more serious note...yes, the rehabilitation is a bit tricky... so I hear... it really varies from individual to individual.  We wish oppa the very BEST... and we surround him with our love....

:wub::lol::wub::lol::D  LOVE & KISSES TO YOU OPPA!  WE REALLY LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! :wub::wub::wub::wub::blink:

Here, Oppa....Your favourite colours : ORANGE & YELLOW!!!

• Like 3

** This is a funny article. The article says ‘AOA came on the stage in  black tight costumes and  JIW and CJH  made a big smile which was captured and aroused laughter.’   It sounds like these two made a big grin as they watched AOA.  But the funny thing is that in the video these cameramen seemed like they were focusing exclusively on the actors for the obvious reason.  In this crucial moment CJH must be making some silly comment (perhaps about the silly cameramen’ behavior??) and obviously JIW agreed and thought it was hilarious too.  

'2014 MBC Drama Awards':  For  AOA's performance, 'big smile' from  Jung Il Woo - Choi Jin Hyuk (12/31/2014)

IBIvchI.jpg

http://www.fnnews.com/news/201412311243240446

** (057) Hyuki’s poker face (305) two men laughing

141230 AOA Like A Cat 사뿐사뿐 HD MBC Drama Awards 2014

cr to uploader

(057) Hyuki’s poker face

1wtofAa.jpg

(305) two men laughing

UXsJa1H.jpg

t1ejz21.jpg

cYFVRx4.jpg

fExn8eq.jpg

• Like 3

@booha  Thank you!  Yes, I've come across the 2nd MV a couple of times but again, as we always do, feasting our eyes on him over and over again !!!:wub::w00t:  We never grow tired ever! 

And ooooh...Jin Hyuk oppa's soothing & comforting voice...aaahhh, it's just so magical...:wub: and HEALING!!

Oh, on a more serious note...yes, the rehabilitation is a bit tricky... so I hear... it really varies from individual to individual.  We wish oppa the very BEST... and we surround him with our love....

:wub::lol::wub::lol::D  LOVE & KISSES TO YOU OPPA!  WE REALLY LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! :wub::wub::wub::wub::blink:

Here, Oppa....Your favourite colours : ORANGE & YELLOW!!!

Hi meili, thanks for the info that his favorite colors are orange & yellow. No wonder I've seen him wearing these colors more than 1x in Fated to Love You. Well, he looks gorgeous in that colors.  :lol:

• Like 2

I read that today(7/1 in Korean time) CJH/Kim Tao Ho should be promoted to be a private first class.   Even though we haven’t heard about his condition after his knee surgery, everybody assumes Hyuki is still in the military and he would receive this automatic promotion.  It has been  over two weeks since he had his knee surgery.  I hope he is making good progress.  I hope his family/his friends/his manager make sure Hyuki’s first priority/obligation is recovering his health.

It’s a bit awkward to use the first/only picture in his army uniform  to congratulate so I’m adding a dc fanmade.   There aren’t many photos of him in the army uniform but he gave his fans so many wonderful photos before his enlistment. 

congratulation!!  a private first class Kim Tae Ho!! 

2juZN6q.jpg

j00sy97.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 4

Thank you  @meili29   @willenette     I hope Hyuki feels reenergized from seeing the sweet and cheerful orange & yellow colored bands. 

OyIB6sa.gif                         

7Gui4c8.gif

Hi booha, since you mentioned about orange & yellow, finally...............I'm done watching "Fated to Love You" - At first, I was hesitant to watch this drama because I know that CJH was only the 2nd lead here. But, good that I was able to watched & finished it. I enjoyed this show. Lead actors were superb as well as CJH. “Lee Gun” was, in many ways, the perfect leading man. I was recalling who was that female lead is & as the EP progresses I remembered she’s Jang Na Ra.....Shame on me – hahaha. Subtlety was her acting method. Frankly, Choi Jin Hyuk was eye candy in this series. He was gorgeous in here. His outfits were bold and beautiful, which the orange & yellow I always see here, which you said here that it’s his favourite color. I always loved rom-com genres. If you do not like Lee Gun and Mi Young then you do not like romantic comedies. – hahaha. Overall I love the drama except that “Se Ra’s” character had limited story line same as with Daniel P. And the couple’s estrangement was a bit too long still I ignored it as my emotional connection was very strong with the characters. I love most of the EPs, which were full of the joy of falling in love. Episode 18 was the moment our couple ended their estrangement due to the bold public declaration of love by Mi Young. The snail hand gesture became a symbol for the couple too. I felt their chemistry strongly OST is NICE..... And I love the message that this drama conveys : “be happy, here and now, don’t worry about the future”. Here, I realized & discovered that “Jang Hyuk” is a good actor. Although, he's not as sexy & HOT as CJH.....still acting-wise, he overpowered her. :P

• Like 5

HI EVERYONE! I'm dropping this quick and short post to say that i miss you all and i super miss hyukie.. I am currently watching Heart to Heart just for diversion- but the 2nd lead remind me so much of Jin Hyuk that made me miss him so much.. any news about him? is he still in the hospital or at home recuperating from his knee injury? will his stay in the military be extended because of this sick leeave?.. anyways.. i hope you have a great day ahead hyukhyuk girls! until next time...

• Like 1

@willenette  I’m glad to hear you enjoyed FTLY.  Actually I didn’t know who Jang Na Ra  was at the beginning because I never watched her works. But I saw Jang Hyuk in the Tree With Deep R drama.  I guess FTLY was their reintroduction(or second ) on the small screen so I was happy to see they did excellent portrayal for the leads.  I learned that JNR was a close friend to Park Gyeong Lim who is a very dear sunbae to our guy, CJH.   I could see the way JNR acted toward him even in the drama showed that she was fond of him. When CJH was in PP, JNR sent a food truck. It was very nice of her to do that. It may be she was appreciative that he was in her drama and portrayed a dashing but ‘fool’s love’ character.  hehe    You are right that Jang Hyuk is an excellent  actor but he has this distinct aspect and  he can be a top actor,  if he is given the right part like ‘Tree With DR’ or ‘FTLY’.   I’m glad he got a new exposure from the success of FTLY  and is currently working in a new movie project in Taiwan.   It is funny to see JNR who worked in China many years is now busy with her third kdrama  and Jang Hyuk went to overseas for a new project. I’m happy for them.      **I would like to clarify that unfortunately CJH prefers white/black colors for his cloths just like many other Korean men.   You know Korea is a conservative country.  I don’t think he would feel comfortable wearing those colorful outfits except in a drama.  Still I was glad that he got something(that bling/bling)  in that drama.      Btw I’m sorry you found FTLY now.  I can feel your big laughter and your toe- tickles from watching the drama.  Yes me too, about rom-com and light- melo.    They make life more tolerable. :P  hehe   

@ell4u   yes to Heart to Heart :wub:  yes to the second lead :wub:   yes I have to watch it again. :angry::wub:   I watched it before and it’s a cute drama except the part about the fire and the oldest son. Bit too..    The second lead has the same hair style as OCM in EC in the beginning.      Btw I think  @willenette   mentioned that a soldier could get a month long sick leave or more in some circumstances.  If that’s true CJH’s discharge date should be the same. I’m more concerned about the possibility Hyukssi might not make it to his finish line.  I know he is trying his best.  Hopefully this episode of his life will be concluded with a happy ending.  Take care

• Like 2

@willenette  I’m glad to hear you enjoyed FTLY.  Actually I didn’t know who Jang Na Ra  was at the beginning because I never watched her works. But I saw Jang Hyuk in the Tree With Deep R drama.  I guess FTLY was their reintroduction(or second ) on the small screen so I was happy to see they did excellent portrayal for the leads.  I learned that JNR was a close friend to Park Gyeong Lim who is a very dear sunbae to our guy, CJH.   I could see the way JNR acted toward him even in the drama showed that she was fond of him. When CJH was in PP, JNR sent a food truck. It was very nice of her to do that. It may be she was appreciative that he was in her drama and portrayed a dashing but ‘fool’s love’ character.  hehe    You are right that Jang Hyuk is an excellent  actor but he has this distinct aspect and  he can be a top actor,  if he is given the right part like ‘Tree With DR’ or ‘FTLY’.   I’m glad he got a new exposure from the success of FTLY  and is currently working in a new movie project in Taiwan.   It is funny to see JNR who worked in China many years is now busy with her third kdrama  and Jang Hyuk went to overseas for a new project. I’m happy for them.      **I would like to clarify that unfortunately CJH prefers white/black colors for his cloths just like many other Korean men.   You know Korea is a conservative country.  I don’t think he would feel comfortable wearing those colorful outfits except in a drama.  Still I was glad that he got something(that bling/bling)  in that drama.      Btw I’m sorry you found FTLY now.  I can feel your big laughter and your toe- tickles from watching the drama.  Yes me too, about rom-com and light- melo.    They make life more tolerable. :P  hehe   

Hi booha, oh, thanks dear for more infos about them, JNR & JH. And about CJH's favorite color, I thought all along he loves orange & yellow (as what I read here-) - So, he actually loves B/W, huh? But, I find him so gorgeous wearing such colors....Ye, I just found out about the drama since I've only been a fan of CJH after watching "The Heirs" - Well, so NICE to know more about him as it progresses.....:P

• Like 2

Jung Woo Sung’s fan said that she found it while she was searching through JWS’s pictures.  She posted on CJH dc because she thought the one on the right side could be Hyukssi. But she posted it with ‘recent(?)’    Then another fan posted in her IG saying she got it from someone who posted in the café(The Real ??) and she thought perhaps it was from Hyuki’s last break/vacation.   However a dc fan commented that for the army hair cut, his hair should be shorter  than the one in the picture. At this point I can’t find who took this photo.  Someone mentioned about the serious mood in the photo but it might be just accident. Perhaps they were having normal meals together. 

On his tee shirt: something like ‘Have .. great.. ..me’

jvaYxAf.jpg

cr to DC

uYq7O8I.jpg

• Like 6