Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

This is my first post here and I've not posted in soompi for quite awhile now since I mostly enjoyed reading comments rather than writing it. I guess I've to make an exception here caused I've been so enthralled with CJH portrayed of WR and his romance with SH is so enchanting, sweet and so heart wrenchingly sad. The first two episodes is so beautiful and the legendary tale they've weaved is so fascinating that I can't bear to leave their magical moonlight garden yet though their tale has ended and suddenly my heart felt empty..sigh!

I've never expected GFB backstory to be so good and epic that it outshined the main story, I think this is so rare and dare I said the first time it ever happened in a Kdrama!   I hope the writer realized what a gem of character she had created with WR and will continue to weave his fascinating world into another drama or spinoff! Initially, I don't have any intention to watch GFB at all, saguek is not my thing and there is no one I wanted to see in there. Usually, I'll just read recaps and then decide what to watch, and through the wonderful recaps at DB, I've decided to watch it and oh man I'm so hooked! Like some of his new fans here, I'm too not familiar with CJH though I've caught a glimpse of him in I Need Romance last year (must be a rerun) on cable tv and thought "What a gorgeous guy and that husky voice is so captivating" but then I was too immersed with Bridal Mask to check it out! I guess now is the good time to check out that drama and that gorgeous guy eh!
:x

@yeekrfan2 welcome to the thread, I think a lot of us who's a new fan of CJH fell in love with him in Wol Ryung, I saw him in It's Ok Daddys little girl, I thought at that time who is this guy, he's handsome, and can sing but when the series was over that was it for me. however Wol Ryung character was epic and he did a really good job with it that I decided to become a fan. I'm new here as well and so far its been a great ride :) Hope you stop by more often and stay spazzing with us with our new guy :)

Guest Mishiellie

Yeekrfan2 said: This is my first post here and I've not posted in soompi for quite awhile now since I mostly enjoyed reading comments rather than writing it. I guess I've to make an exception here caused I've been so enthralled with CJH portrayed of WR and his romance with SH is so enchanting, sweet and so heart wrenchingly sad. The first two episodes is so beautiful and the legendary tale they've weaved is so fascinating that I can't bear to leave their magical moonlight garden yet though their tale has ended and suddenly my heart felt empty..sigh!

I've never expected GFB backstory to be so good and epic that it outshined the main story, I think this is so rare and dare I said the first time it ever happened in a Kdrama!   I hope the writer realized what a gem of character she had created with WR and will continue to weave his fascinating world into another drama or spinoff! Initially, I don't have any intention to watch GFB at all, saguek is not my thing and there is no one I wanted to see in there. Usually, I'll just read recaps and then decide what to watch, and through the wonderful recaps at DB, I've decided to watch it and oh man I'm so hooked! Like some of his new fans here, I'm too not familiar with CJH though I've caught a glimpse of him in I Need Romance last year (must be a rerun) on cable tv and thought "What a gorgeous guy and that husky voice is so captivating" but then I was too immersed with Bridal Mask to check it out! I guess now is the good time to check out that drama and that gorgeous guy eh!
:x

Guest Mishiellie

MAGAZINE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CR: BLISSand bb3837 from cjh baidu
**PLEASE DO NOT EDIT PICTURE**tumblr_mosr2vSNbg1rvgn4zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mosr2vSNbg1rvgn4zo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mosr2vSNbg1rvgn4zo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mosr2vSNbg1rvgn4zo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mosr2vSNbg1rvgn4zo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mosr2vSNbg1rvgn4zo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mosr2vSNbg1rvgn4zo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mosr2vSNbg1rvgn4zo6_1280.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

From CJH's agency "red brick house" me2day
Good bye Wol Ryung! Thank you everyone for all the support and love for Gu Wol Ryung. As a small repay let's reveal some BTS photos of "Gu Family Book"! ^^

76988568.jpg
Cr: Kimcunmae of CJH baidu (崔振赫百度)of the Chinese TranslationMishiellie of CJH Soompi for English translation

Thank you I'm glad you guys enjoy it. I'm kinda a noob when it comes to video making.

@Yeekrfan2:
haha I've sneaked back to soompi and started posting again for CJH too. The last time I did it was for "Secret Garden". Like GBF, it got quite a hype back then. Now I think about it, the ending kinda fell flat, but I liked Hyun Bin's performance there.

--------

There is just something about a tragic character that often keeps you with the story long after it has ended. I think part of Wol Ryung's appeal to us viewers is that he didn't get the ever-happily-after ending he so deserves. That, and CJH's awesome acting too. I love how he immersed himself into the character. I noticed that a lot of actors & actresses put their effort into facial expression, but they tend to dismiss the body language, and so they just look either idle, wooden or has an awkward posture. This isn't a case with CJH's WR though. I think he particular put a lot of effort into the demon role.  

Guest Mishiellie

for some reason hyper link for his daum cafe won't work when i updated on 1st page...
lets try here
BLISS
grrrrr hyperlink wont work!!!
but his cafe is cafe.daum.net/KIMth

Guest Mishiellie

This has eng subs!! I remember the one i watched didn't have them... or maybe im wrong.. o well.. won't hurt to double post

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat hahaha your welcome!! yes I do agree...i like his simple outfit shoots too. but for the latest one I really like these two... maybe because I have this obsession w. beautiful side profiles... and white.. and blue.. and stripes LOL~~ or maybe just because its CJH 
tumblr_mosr2vSNbg1rvgn4zo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mosr2vSNbg1rvgn4zo8_1280.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

GHSforever said: @mishiellie Thank You so much for the pictures he's so handsome, same here I like the casual attire, but the wacky attire was hotttttttttttttt too :)

@mishiellie You are right girl :)

question is it ok for me to use his pictures that was posted here to make MV and of course credit to all but just want to make sure before I do it :) Thanks in advance

guys there's a voting poll please vote ;)

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99

you need to sign in either twitter or fb go all the way to the bottom and click on page 4 our guy unfortunately is all the way in the bottom lets start voting for him its 1x day voting so I just did mine very easy let support him

Choi Jin Hyuk fighting :)