Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

something funny to share
fake subs about tan's pink fluffy sweater and "real" reason why Won doesn't like him haha 
cr: nomarionette tumblr
tumblr_mvok18i0If1qa1bfmo1_400.giftumblr_mvok18i0If1qa1bfmo2_400.giftumblr_mvok18i0If1qa1bfmo4_400.giftumblr_mvok18i0If1qa1bfmo5_400.giftumblr_mvok18i0If1qa1bfmo6_400.giftumblr_mvok18i0If1qa1bfmo7_400.giftumblr_mvok18i0If1qa1bfmo8_400.giftumblr_mvok18i0If1qa1bfmo9_r1_400.giftumblr_mvok18i0If1qa1bfmo10_r1_400.giftumblr_mvok18i0If1qa1bfmo3_r1_400.gif

@Mishiellie  Thank you for funny wonton brother

'상속자들' 임주은, 최진혁 향한 마음 드러냈다 (revealed her feeling : Heirs 11/6)
20131107081408293.jpg#no_imideo

source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20131107074007234?newsid=20131107074007234

Guest Mishiellie

@booha i think it might be DC'S server.. maybe they don't allow hotlinking/ direct linking pictures anymore... i know for baidu you cant hotlink/ direct link pictures.. if you link the pictures directly it will not work.. instead you get an image saying the images are only to be shared within baidu

@Mishiellie   I don't think it is about linking because Yeekrfan just posted the pictures from DC. I posted my problem on the 'rules, news &feedback because I think it is some kind of tech problem. When I clicked on the 'show Source' I saw lot of lines looking like nonsense. Until then I have to live without DC for a while. Thank you and good night!

booha said: @Mishiellie   I don't think it is about linking because Yeekrfan just posted the pictures from DC. I posted my problem on the 'rules, news &feedback because I think it is some kind of tech problem. When I clicked on the 'show Source' I saw lot of lines looking like nonsense. Until then I have to live without DC for a while. Thank you and good night!

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples well.. CJH does have a movie coming up.. God's play? or something.. I heard it's an action movie... not too sure.... but this drama has caused me nothing but face palming and cringing .. and the plot is beyond immature, boring, cliché, cheesy.. you name it .. its been 10 episodes and I see no development or even climax.. I don't know what the writer is doing

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie thanks for the screen caps he's so lovely I miss him lol. I can't wait for his new movie I think heirs it kind of wasted his talent cause he got so little screen time and we know he can act and he's so beautiful to look at.

Guest Mishiellie

@luvjinhyuk i knowww~!!!!! heirs is such a waste of his talent.. he has like ONE FREAGIN EXPRESSION!! ... the whole storyline is a piece of joke~~ Don't know what the writer is thinking... its nothing related inheritance or whatever I thought it is suppose to ..... well first of all.. the father didn't die LOL