Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest luvjinhyuk

@yeekrfan2 thanks for sharing this insight of Kim Won and Kim Tan I have always wonder why he hated KT so much its because he feels threaten but I think there's more to it. Remember KT used to be a bully maybe KW sent him away to shape him up? Maybe KW was tired of dealing with him that can hurt or shame the company that he has worked so hard on? So many issues I guess we'll see what happens.

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
                                                                                                                                                                                 cr to CJH DC
Yeekrfan2 said: I would like to share some POV from Softy of Cadence about Tan & Won relationship which was so spot-on:

Personally, I believe their parallel love lives will be the catalyst to unite them against their manipulative and deceptive father...that is something I want to see happen, let them triumph just like in Secret Garden...may the bromance begin!  

BTW,  Hyun Joo is not yet a teacher at Jeguk High now only a private tutor, right? Since there is no mention of her working there yet. I guess Daddy Kim gonna up his game of sponsorship by hiring her to increase the debt and thus keeping Won & Joo further apart? 

20131024004737_0_59_20131025100309.jpg세계일보| 기사입력 2013-10-25 10:03  기사원문

cr to CJH DC

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=022&aid=0002589804      

This year Happy U Campaign which was for the charity has  Joo Yoon Hee (MBC Scandal ) and Choi Jin Hyuk (SBS Heirs).      CJH, despite a busy schedule, attended the Happy U (Umbrella ) campaign and surprised the people with his enthusiastic participation.

The theme for HappyDown clothes line (Arnold Palmer )  was the love and happiness and Happy Down  making the  warm feeling against coming winter season was revealed. 

Guest Mishiellie

@1nseon  HELLO AND WELCOME!!!!! thank you for visiting and dedicating your first post to this thread =P

hope to see you here more often!

source:EyeYou 
                                      site - http://eyeyou.tistory.com  

cr to CJH DC

booha said: I'm happy that you enjoyed my posting :) I'll inform you about the events if there is one going on. There is a thing called '총알' that is being collected in order to support CJH~ (You might know it already but it doesn't literally mean bullets but some money sent to a bank account that is made in order to come up with events and proceed with them.)
1nseon said:
image made by 나물이 from DCinside CJH gallery!
Hi!!! This is my first time visiting here :)

Guest luvjinhyuk

Hey girls I know this is off topic but I started secret and its really good. Im still going to support hyukhyuk in heirs I cant wait to see him this wed.

Guest Mishiellie

@Widad hello there!!! WELCOME!!!!!! yes hyukhyuk is very hot

just want to note that pls give proper credit to image or information when you share them here. thank you!!!

1nseon said: I'm happy that you enjoyed my posting :) I'll inform you about the events if there is one going on. There is a thing called '총알' that is being collected in order to support CJH~ (You might know it already but it doesn't literally mean bullets but some money sent to a bank account that is made in order to come up with events and proceed with them.)