Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@Mishiellie   “hyukhyuk”  I still like this name. I’m sort of attached to it by now. At the beginning I used “CJH” but it sounded impersonal so I gradually switched to “hyukhyuk.”   On the heirs thread, there were a few discussions about Korean names.  For example, one member talked about the name, Kim Tan and the Chinese fans started calling him Tan Tan because Kim Tan didn’t have a smooth sound in Chinese.  In the US the people normally uses the first name alone ( in Korea, the last ) for calling. In Korea, the last name with ‘yea’ or ‘ea’   created two sounding syllables and has been used for calling. But on the paper, people normally write down two names, the middle and the last, like ‘jin hyuk.’  You probably saw the picture of hot ‘kimchi’ as the third brother. I enjoyed reading those pages.  That is why I like to be in the forum where I could see different cultures.  

PS  Kim Won: The Korean currency is called ‘won.’ 

Hello     Please vote for him. http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2013/poll
@alex1999   Thank you
alex1999 said:
Dear Hyuk Hyuk girls, just would like to drop a short post now as I'm having a meeting in 15 minutes. I'd like to ask you guys to keep voting for him. He was in top 20 yesterday and I was THRILLED. But sadly, he is not any more today. So please vote for him. http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2013/poll BTW, 
Park Shin Hye has very wise eyes. I would choose him as well :x :x :x 
Thank so much everyone for your sharing. Promise to come back for a proper post. Have a nice day!

Guest Mishiellie

today is Heirs day.. wonder how much screen time.hyukhyuk will get... this drama hasn't caught my interest yet... tbh I still haven't finished ep2.. im not live streaming heirs today either

Thank you @anannanann    When I saw your first posting, I thought it didn't look good. It was shorter than I had expected. I felt somewhat better after seeing your second posting.
Mishiellie said: @anannanann thank you for the scrn caps!!! looks like our hyukhyuk got ike a min of screen time again this time