Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Joon Lee

HI, I'm Yourbeatingheart from DC. You may or may not recognise me but I have been coming in and out of your blog for some time. I have absolute respect in you as a Choi Jin Hyuk fan. Great job!!The reason I'm leaving a post is that I saw that you have posted some of the pictures from 'Top Star News' E-News site and they have made a real big fuss about posting their pictures on the web. They allow posting the URL but not the pictures themselves. I advise you take down the pictures from this news site. Wouldn't want you getting in an unnecessary trouble. Have a 'Won'derful day!!

Guest Mishiellie

Joon Lee said: HI, I'm Yourbeatingheart from DC. You may or may not recognise me but I have been coming in and out of your blog for some time. I have absolute respect in you as a Choi Jin Hyuk fan. Great job!!The reason I'm leaving a post is that I saw that you have posted some of the pictures from 'Top Star News' E-News site and they have made a real big fuss about posting their pictures on the web. They allow posting the URL but not the pictures themselves. I advise you take down the pictures from this news site. Wouldn't want you getting in an unnecessary trouble. Have a 'Won'derful day!!

Guest Mishiellie

Important Please read
From yourbeatingheart in Choi Jin Hyuk DC  original post

"I have been web surfing and saw some 'Top Star News' pictures posted on the web. 

Top Star News has made a big fuss about their copyright and announced that they will take legal actions for posting their pictures on the web.

So if you have any picture posted with 'Top Star New' logo, I advise you take down the post immediately!!"

Guest Mishiellie

O-M-G i do not have time to comb through 100+ pages to see which picture had top star news logo on there...
if any of you hyukhyuk girls have time or seen it 
Please mention me and link the page so I can take it down if it was posted by me.. or if its posted by others I will mention them so they can take it down
FML

Guest Mishiellie

ok I found some HD photos from top star news I see... it was his MV stills....
I wonder if we had more in this thread.........
again~~ let me know girls!!

Guest Joon J. Lee

One more thing. If you have any problem understanding anything written in DC gallery, just leave a comment/comments. Somebody will translate it/them for you. They'll be thrilled to see your comments. 

Guest Mishiellie

Joon J. Lee said: One more thing. If you have any problem understanding anything written in DC gallery, just leave a comment/comments. Somebody will translate it/them for you. They'll be thrilled to see your comments. 

@Mishiellie   Hi  First I let you know that I went through pages 110- 79.  The person from CJH DC came here and warned about TOP STAR NEWS  because we posted pictures from DC.  I would like tell you that I was the first to post DC pictures here and nobody else did before. Fortunately I didn't sign in till 7/31 and I wasn't aware of CJH DC until later. I found 2 pictures (page 100) posted by me and deleted them. I checked through pages 110-79 and I didn't see any more of pictures from TOP STAR NEWS.

edit:one more on page 98 deleted

I better be a reader and visitor on DC, as I told before. I'm not much interest in Photoshop pictures or gif though. By the way I think there are some rules here about posting HD pictures here too. I'm not much sure but user "newmario" has been jailed because of this rule.
I mostly post my screencap and news from nate. I visit Top Star News from time to time. I'm not sure, did I post them? Most of pictures from news and TV. I use hotlink, I didn't re-upload them.
Coz I worked on screencap, there are thousands pics on the upload site, I don't want to waste more space to re-upload them.
In this topic, does it mean, do not allow hotlinks too, right?
In that case, I think that would be less of pictures on thread since we all are not Korean. We don't have a chance to take picture by ourselves.

Guest Mishiellie

epic fail!!!! I tried to create a post on CJH DC and then clicked button at left assuming it was submit.. and nothing happened... so now i wonder if that meant cancel instead of send T^T
FAILLLLLLLLL

@Mishiellie  Hi  You and @anannanann had an interesting conversation.  I'm still working on the translation. I thought it would be done yesterday but I had a few minor problems. About NewMario I heard about it by chance. There might be some rules broken by this person but, to me, the excessive posting might be the reason. I'm just guessing.  Don't worry too much. Hopefully I'll talk more later and you will see what happened this morning isn't a big deal.

Guest Mishiellie

ok I give up on life...
trying to create my first post on CJH DC and it is NOT going smoothlyfirst I clicked on cancel... and when I finally figured out which one meanse save/submit it now gives me this pop uptumblr_mujeugz6bE1rvgn4zo1_400.jpg

I am Korean illiterate MMMKAY?????  *face palm*
so I thought it meant enter 40characters or less so I just posted pictures and wrote Hello this is Mishie from soompi
THIS IS LESS THAN 40 CHARACTERSbut this damn window still pops up
YUP I OFFICIALLY give up on life