Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said: Is this live streaming for this drama?
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"SBS [상속자들] - 제작발표회 생중계

@Mishiellie  @anannanann   Yes It's the press conference for Heirs.  The announcement should have Eng sub.

hyukhyuk girls       Our guy has a new car.

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
     http://www.top-rider.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=14205                                                                                  

cr DC                        

Guest Mishiellie

Running man Chinese subs comes out really fast usually hrs after the show airs. But I couldn't wait for the subs so I watched it in RAW and then again w. subs..

@alex1999     Nice photos   He is our candy man.

@Mishiellie said: Running man Chinese subs comes out really fast usually hrs after the show airs. But I couldn't wait for the subs so I watched it in RAW and then again w. subs..   I wish they had more intense games (like ripping the name plate).. I really wanted to see him battle it out with Kim Joon Kook.. o well =( But im glad he won haha

Hyukhyuk girls   He is our candy man and we are his candy girls.
9309450-child-holding-lot-s-of-colored-c
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccA7B23E7EB48AC1B347AE68F6B3868E_h316_w628
HAPPY DREAMING
                                                                                                                                 cr DC

Three handsome men from press conference "The Heirs"
Choi Jin Hyuk - 28 yrs 186 cmLee Min Ho - 26 yrs 187 cmKim Woo Bin - 24 yrs 187 cm
Who do you prefer? ^^
At least this drama, our Jinhyuk hasn't to stand in special pose. ^^

njnu.jpg

Guest Athaya

I totaly prefer Jinhyuk! *_* 
Im bying his calm yet sexy charm! Niah *_* 
Im older than him   -.- In 24 day's i will be 29 yo (30 or 31 in Korean age O_o. Still not sure how to count it propely..) 

Guest Mishiellie

o geez why would they use that poster for press conference. it doesn't even have all the cast!!!! they should've used the first poster
oo I didn't know LMH is taller than our hyukhyukhaha he is the shortest out of the 3~~~!! thats a first
But I think he still need to do the "split" when acting with the ladies :D

Guest Mishiellie

@cassopeia o ya~~~ talking abt wet hyukhyuk w. white shirt~ here it is (from movie deaf tone clinic .. he had really minor role)
cr: eunheethefrog's tumblr

tumblr_mubk0iGPr71s28atho1_500.pngtumblr_mubk0iGPr71s28atho2_500.pngtumblr_mubk0iGPr71s28atho3_500.pngtumblr_mubk0iGPr71s28atho4_500.pngtumblr_mubk0iGPr71s28atho5_500.png