Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Congratulations! WOW! 101 pages!!! I remember this thread when it was a single digit! Way to go Choi Jin Hyuk Fans! And of course, a BIG thank you to @Mishiellie for doing more than making this thread come alive. You ROCK babe!

no prizes for guessing who I am checking Heirs out for. CJH FIGHTING!

@Mishiellie     It is nice to see some funny pictures. I don't think they need any translation. However when I saw the first picture I imagined the first person on the line could be you (?) and the second with those two love marks should be  @anannanann.    Enjoy!

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
cr to DC

Guest Mishiellie

@booha  oo haha no I am using my little brother's computer  heehee since he told me his password last time.. and he can't use his laptop on weekdays :Dpls do give me some advice on which brand to avoid.. I want to buy those all in one computers. since I no longer go to school I do plan on getting a desktop

Hello HyukHyuk lovers

@mishiellie,@anannann,@booha,@yeekr2fan,@polarisca, @screambyscared, @bobsavero :-h :-h :-h :-h

Congratulations 102 pages already I remember when I started here it was page 30 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ bravo to you guys:)

@yuuqiikee hope exam went well I miss you :(

Have a great day 6 more days to go and Heirs drama starts I cant wait

wow , congratulation to youuuu for 100th pages <:-P hope its going to keep going far to 1000th, 2000th, etc etc :D and thank you for remembering me kkk
and omooo, now i feel really guilty for abandoning his "Kkotnim" thread for so long  #:-S :-S  forgive me, Sanghyuk-ah

Guest nerosi

Vote for Choi Jin Hyuk: M wave "Style Icom AIS Awards 2013".
 He is nominated .... But time is not on the list of top rated .... We are going to vote!

http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2013/poll

Guest hereiam88

Here I am :)

100 PAGES !   This cool guy deserves it and more to come !

I'm doing a rerun of MdtF and loving every minute of it .. there are so many sweet couple moments between CJH and JSY :) .. makes me look forward to coming home after a hard day's work and settling down to enjoying this drama for the last several nights.

And I've noticed a few unique CJH characteristics .. really cute and natural ..do look out for them when you watch his dramas ..

Looking forward to the Heirs and hope he gets his fair share of air time and storyline.

Bye everyone ..

Btw .. I'm just across the Causeway from the Malaysian CJH fans here :)

@Mishiellie      We always bought computers from Dell.  The affordability and reliability (how long it would last) were the major attractions for us.  But a month ago our laptop’s power cord didn’t work properly sometimes and the battery wasn’t charging.  Then we learned that it was a major defect not readily known to the public. Fortunately it happened before we bought the second one which was a Lenova as it had the best rating then.   For a desktop   Dell seems to be still the best bargain for us.  If we have to buy  we’ll pick one with a tower.   Each component in a tower can be easily replaced and they aren’t many either. For instance the dvd drive which commonly breaks down  can be replaced for a new one with a price of about $30. I don’t know how much you know about these things. You might already know them.

Running Man:10/6 (6:10pm,SBS)    Heirs press conference 10/7    Now Red Brick House has blog which posts CJH's schedule (Notice ).                                ( Hopefully CJH twitter will come back soon.)

RED BRICK HOUSE spc.gifHouse / Red Brick    http://redbrickhouse.co.kr/140197781253

CHOI JIN HYUK spc.gif최진혁 / Red Brick http://redbrickhouse.co.kr/140197786341     2013/09/25 15:15

<:-P  Oh WOW 100++ pages!!!  <:-P

Thank you everyone for all the latest updates and HyukHyuk in Running Man oh boy that is so awesome!  :-bd

Photo credit to the owner.

k91vQN7DJ-E.jpg

As long as Kim Won is the antagonist with a heart,  I'm all for it!  ;)

Guest Mishiellie

omg!!!! I can't wait for running man!!!  so excitedddddddd

as for heirs.. I just miss seeing hyukhyuk's face on my screen lol! i could care less abt the storyline at the moment

I made some translation for CJH.

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
                                                                                                                                                                                  cr DC
(Before The Drama) Heirs preview:

cr to uploader

(9:07) 김원(31)/최진혁     Kim Won(31)/Choi Jin Hyuk

제국 그룹사장      Imperial corporation president  

김탄의이복형, 차가운 금속 같은 남자    Kim Tan’s half-brother, a cold steel man                                                          

(9:11) 차가운 금속남, 제국 그룹 사장 김원!         A cold steel man, imperial corporation president Kim Won!

(9:15) 김원역-최진혁       Kim Won – Choi Jin Hyuk

김원은 차갑고 도도하고       Kim Won,  a cool, brutally ambitious       

(9:21) 요즘 시대에 흔히 볼수도 있을만한 캐릭터인데       Nowadays  it is not uncommon to see a person like him

(9:27) 나름의 사연이 있고      Having its own history

(9:30) 어렸을 때부터 상처가 있어서       The past wound from childhood

(9:32) 차가워진 캐릭터입니다       Became icy character

(9;38) 드센노력으로 앉은 제국 그룹 사장 김원     Imperial corporation president Kim Won who won the chair through fierce effort