Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Surprised to see Suzy tweet about CJH.:w00t::w00t:      Well then I realized that LMH is a friend to Hyuki and LMH is dating Suzy. hehe   Perhaps Hyuki met them together.  LMH is a nice guy and I’m sure he feels bad about what happened to his friend Hyuki. So Suzy feels bad about it too.  It’s a very nice gesture of her to mention Hyuki. NHZkZhw.gif

Cut!  As soon as it was sounded,  even though (CJH)  was seriously tormenting Yeo Wooli,  two of them laughed together in a friendly way!!

WR olabeoni (brother in saguk 오라버니) said to Yeo Wooli “I’m sorry I have to choke your neck because it was the first meeting with you as daughter-in- law” laughing. 

Yeo Wooli (responed) “abeonim~ (father in saguk  아버님)” with a charming gesture!!!! 

euang ( just cute wailing expression 으앙) cutie ( 귀요미) Yeo Wool (여울)!!!

((suzylight))

This is  what happened, during the GFB shooting, when CJH was shooting about choking Suzy’s neck.   For reference, in the drama, CJH was LSG’s dad~ 

Edited by booha
  • Like 5

@chaybags55   Dubbing    owhahaa   I forgot about it.  I saw Malaysian dubbing for MDTF.  It was truly an out of body experience  in listening a foreign sound of dialog which was not even remotely close to Korean.  On top of that, we know that  Hyuki has a unique voice  which can be impossible to find a substitute voice.    However you said the largest network would be showing EC in your country.   Hopefully it has money to hire a top voice for our man??   I’m glad you have a chance to watch it since we haven’t heard much about him after his enlistment.  But I checked out other sites where its owner did/is doing MS.  Except for a few, most of them had a long silence during MS.  I know you are still waiting for MDTF.  So am I.   I haven’t given it up yet.  Oh Yes We will have a fun time watching it when it will have eng sub. 

Missing Hyukie so much... Re-running EC again.... I hope he's healthy and fine there.... I hope he knows that a lot of us are missing him and praying for him.... <3 

Thank you chingu for stopping by and showing support for him.  Yes I’m sure he is aware that his fans are anxious and I’m sure he feels anxious too.   Still at time like this, he should feel very grateful about receiving our concern for him.   

7bNYp4Y.jpg    EKjPobJ.jpg

• Like 4

Hello there@booha yes EC is in the line up to be shown in the largest network here in our place. Here is hoping that the dubbing will be good  and you know whAt I started watching EC again but this time focusing and concentrating on the facial expressions and body movements of Our guy and it makes me feel missing him ! It's so sad that  We keep wondering how is he right now with the knee injury and that. Hope he is doing well! 

Hi chaybag, you know, that's what I also did when I watched that drama. When I viewed this drama for the 2nd time, I already focused my attention on his face & get-up. Because I can't do this on the 1st run of the drama since I was busy concentrating reading the subs - hahaha. I always do that on the dramas of my biases..... 

Guest chaybags55

Hello there @willinette so true Btw who are your other biases? Am looking for an actor while waiting for jinnhyuk..the agony of waiting ouch so sad...

Hello there @willinette so true Btw who are your other biases? Am looking for an actor while waiting for jinnhyuk..the agony of waiting ouch so sad...

Hi chaybag, hahaha - many of them & CJH is one of them. But, of course, the image you see in my avvie is my no. 1 -  I like Bae Yong Joon & Kwon Sang Woo. I also follow Se7en, Song Seung Hun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun.....& so on, all of them are actors.

Edited by willenette
  • Like 1

@chaybags55    Yeap  Her( @willenette)  #1 bias is Rain in case you didn’t see her avatar. :)    Sometimes this new soompi avatar doesn’t show a clear and crisp image.     You probably remember  Hyuki’s Rainism dance for KFM. Hyuki wore Rain’s original Rainism costume.   Rain is one of the first wave of Hallyu stars and he is a very versatile singer and actor.     I hope Hyuki will have a long prosperous career like Rain’s.   C74rSMj.png

Hx5whvU.png

Rain (Bi) - Rainism MV HD

Uploaded on Oct 26, 2009

This is the music video for the song Rainism, written by Rain (Bi... pronounced Bee).

cr to uploader

Edited by booha

@chaybags55    Yeap  Her( @willenette)  #1 bias is Rain in case you didn’t see her avatar. :)    Sometimes this new soompi avatar doesn’t show a clear and crisp image.     You probably remember  Hyuki’s Rainism dance for KFM. Hyuki wore Rain’s original Rainism costume.   Rain is one of the first wave of Hallyu stars and he is a very versatile singer and actor.     I hope Hyuki will have a long prosperous career like Rain’s.  

Rain (Bi) - Rainism MV HD

Hidden Content

Hi booha, I'm sure he will, dear.....CJH is a multi-talented actor. He has charisma towards his fans as well..... :P

• Like 1

*** Ahhh..............shame on me..............I just learned of his real name after reading this.....But, I knew that he changed/switched his old name before to CJH. I actually prefer this - it's pleasing to the ear.  :P

15 Things You Didn’t Know About These Korean Celebrities’ Names

An actor’s stage name is a pretty huge deal. As a celebrity in the public eye, a name is part of your image, a part of your brand. So it follows that coming to a decision on your brand name for the rest of your career is kind of like getting a tattoo. It’s permanent, and if you want to change it, you have to erase it and start over. Here are 15 Korean celebrities with sometimes whimsical, sometimes strange, unique, or moving stories behind their stage names.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Choi Jin Hyuk

Kim Tae Ho -> Choi Jin Hyuk

choi jin hyuk

While Kim Tae Ho wasn’t a bad name for an actor, the “Infinity Challenge” producer is also named Kim Tae Ho, and any internet search of the name brought up the producer’s name first. So the actor switched to Choi Jin Hyuk. SEO is everything.

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

HK Fan Group is carrying on with so much energy for Hyukssi.  

Here is another simple cooking recipe from Hyuki for busy working women/men.  Bacon and kimchi are a perfect union. Just looking at the picture  makes my mouth water.  If anyone is familiar with kimchi,  one should know kimchi comes with a variety of flavors and intensity but it looks like Hyuki picked up a mild flavored kind.    Thank you for the translation @celes80

Source:  崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

(7/26/2015)

** Hyukie says:

Skewer is a very popular dish in Japan, isn’t it? But what if you don’t feel like going to the store to have it? Actually, when I tried making it at home, I found that it was an unbelievably easy dish to make. This time, I will be wrapping kimchi in bacon and skewering it. Because your hands will get a little dirty eating it, this dish is perfect as a snack matched with a little bit of liquor.

*Recipe 食譜 Cr. "韓流PIA" 2015 March Issue
*Chinese Trsnslation 中文翻譯:CJHHKFG
*English Translation 英文翻譯: Celes80/ Soompi
*Scanning & Fan-art 掃圖及製圖:CJHHKFG

((Bacon and Kimchi Skewer )) For 1 person

*Ingredients:

- Bacon, 4 strips
- Kimchi, small amounts
- Bell pepper, Chili pepper, 1 each

[‘A’ Group]

- Korean Red Chilli Paste, 3 tablespoons- Fish Sauce, 1 teaspoon
- Mizuame (Something like Corn Syrup), 1 tablespoon
- Cooking wine, 1 tablespoon

- Butter, 1 tablespoon
- Cherry tomatoes, reasonable amount (to your liking)

*Instructions:

1. Slice the bacon strips into half. Slice the kimchi and vegetables into thin slices (to your liking).

2. Roll the kimchi into the bacon.

3. Insert vegetables into the skewer, with the cherry tomatoes in the middle of the skewer.

4. Heat the butter in the frying pan. Mix ingredients listed in ‘A’ well. Coat the skewer in the mixture on both sides before frying.

5. Serve on dish garnished with lettuce.

IvDExrX.jpg

DzeDAPC.jpg

*Cr. 韓流PIA
*Fan-art by CJHHKFG

jCJ1abd.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 4

The rerun of Heirs will start to air 7/28 in HK.

read more: 崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

July 24 at 10:00pm

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this info - This is TODAY! Re-run? The drama must have been a success hence, the re-run, huh? I hope it will do well once again for its 2nd time..... I love this drama. This is where I discovered him. I remember the comparisons with BOF....the mean boy who's in school, forbidden young love between the rich boy and poor girl & the almost step-siblings. It’s an easy watch that’s filled with cute moments. I definitely loved every little bit of it. The drama rocks!:P

6 K-Drama Chefs You Would and Wouldn’t Want to Work For

As I wrote about previously, cooking and male chefs are all the rage in Korea right now. This not only translates to celebrity chefs but also to the increase of male chefs as characters in K-dramas. There are chefs that you wish would cook for you, chefs you would want to date, but what about chefs you would want to work for? Here’s a list, rated out of 5 stars. (Don’t worry; I took romance into the equation as well.)

(skipped unrelated.....)

Honorable Mention: Choi Jin Hyuk

PS13062100074

Did you know that Choi Jin Hyuk was in “Pasta?” Because I sure didn’t until I started researching K-drama chefs. Just for the pleasant surprise, he gets all the stars.

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

@willenette   Oh dear  It’s rather amusing to see CJH under the heading of ‘Honorable Mention’.   So who are these soompi people who came up with a title like that!!  nope I’m not complaining.  I’m always happy to see anything with Hyuki’s name.   huhu   It’s true CJH wasn’t the lead in the drama so it’s so generous his name was added.  Btw CJH  said that he actually tried to learn cooking because of this drama.  I know he isn’t quite  proficient with cooking by looking at his recommended recipes  but if the opportunity occurs , he will serve his date something simple but tasty.

You are right.  Heirs is airing as rerun which means  people liked it and wanted to see it again.  I have to give a big high five to the writernim and the cast for pulling off  a successful drama.  Yes Heirs is a perfect drama for young hearts because it has this classic theme carried by a rich/young/ handsome boy??(like LMH  hehe ) and a poor/ordinary girl.   I’m glad CJH decided to join the popular drama  even though he wasn’t the lead.  Well  This same writernim is bringing in  another drama and I’m waiting to see it.  Besides I like SJK so if it is good/decent, I might have to watch it.     

Another  fan made ‘a moving images’ of OCM, EC

kkoB6sO.gif

cr to DC

wCeZi3u.gif

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

@willenette   Oh dear  It’s rather amusing to see CJH under the heading of ‘Honorable Mention’.   So who are these soompi people who came up with a title like that!!  nope I’m not complaining.  I’m always happy to see anything with Hyuki’s name.   huhu   It’s true CJH wasn’t the lead in the drama so it’s so generous his name was added.  Btw CJH  said that he actually tried to learn cooking because of this drama.  I know he isn’t quite  proficient with cooking by looking at his recommended recipes  but if the opportunity occurs , he will serve his date something simple but tasty.

You are right.  Heirs is airing as rerun which means  people liked it and wanted to see it again.  I have to give a big high five to the writernim and the cast for pulling off  a successful drama.  Yes Heirs is a perfect drama for young hearts because it has this classic theme carried by a rich/young/ handsome boy??(like LMH  hehe ) and a poor/ordinary girl.   I’m glad CJH decided to join the popular drama  even though he wasn’t the lead.  Well  This same writernim is bringing in  another drama and I’m waiting to see it.  Besides I like SJK so if it is good/decent, I might have to watch it.     

Another  fan made ‘a moving images’ of OCM, EC

cr to DC

wCeZi3u.gif

Hi booha, shame on me again.................I didn't know that he's part of "Pasta" team , not until I read this - hahaha. Now, although, being the support here, I guess I have to search for this drama so, I could watch this, just like what I did to "Fated to Love You" - Ahhh............so many things more to learn about CJH - LOL. BTW, thanks for sharing this NICE fanmade gif.

I wonder how's his surgery by this time, huh? I guess he's fully-recovered already since I'm sure he's currently back to the camp. I do hope he doesn’t wear himself out too much during military drills in the morning. :P

• Like 2

This MDTF video clip is from EP117.   It’s about a honeymooner couple talking so exact wording(which I had some difficulties with. It’s true I’m still sweating about translation. huhuu  )  isn’t important as much as their tone of voices/expressions/body languages. 

Two happy honeymooners MDTF

https://youtu.be/oI26pj-Z-GE

(translation)

(009) Was it an exhausting day?   (010) Yes it was but still I’m happy to have visited  mom.     (014) My mom’s face is like some kind of vitamins because just seeing it boosts my energy level.     (018)It’s true.  My mom can make people heal.    (022) It’s because she is my mom.    (024)Come on. I have my claiming right too.    (027) I have the exclusive right to monopoly  my mom.    

(030)What happened to you when you pushed me saying I should be a good son.     (033) What happened then is irrelevant now.    (036) Wow  this woman is really fickle.    (040)I feel tired. (041)Get some rest.     (045) It’s so comfortable. As expected husband’s muscle is the best cushion.    (050) That reminds me of something. Do you remember that once you were sleepy and slept in my car after we stayed up all night in the office because of me?      (059) Yes I remember.  Back then Sang Hyukssi also gave me your arm cushion.     (104)Then who could be  the person who insulted me by saying my arm was long?     (108) Actually I really liked  it at the time but I pretended otherwise.  I tried to hide  how much I liked it.    (114) Aei, How sneaky.   (118)At the time I felt  very sad privately. I too was sleepy from no sleep but I didn’t say anything yet this woman insulted me saying I had a long arm.  I felt tearful inside.    (127) Really?    (128) So in the future don’t say something you don’t mean.       (131) All right  I got it. I will take a short nap until your father comes.   (136)Ah Okay     (137)Don’t complain even if your arm aches.     (138) Aa,  Aa        (140) Oh   Maybe you should close your eyes too since you will have to go to work tomorrow.    (142) All right.    (154) (privately)  Like this I could be able to fall asleep next to you which gives me a dream feeling, Yang-kkot-nim.

n44erfT.jpg

djqApPx.jpg

5gIQD5L.jpg

jRfnV1d.jpg

94Q2b7c.jpg

9JpWvsP.jpgdumD7iw.jpgAknw2as.jpgASxt9es.jpgZO4FzrM.jpgS0ZkC2E.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

This is from the same fan (from café daum/Real) who posted YT:CJH speaking 3 languages. Enjoy many pictures.:wub:

최진혁 Choi Jin Hyuk Songs Playlist (OST & Live) 崔振赫歌曲合輯

cr to YK ww

Published on May 9, 2015

Track List:

OST
1. Best Wishes to You (잘 있나요 / 過得好嗎) 00:00
2. Don't Look Back (돌아보지 마 / 不要回頭) 03:35
3. The Scent of Flower (꽃향기 / 花香) 07:41
4. Inverted Love (사랑도치 / 愛情倒置) 11:26
5. Enough to Die (죽을만큼 / 死的程度) 15:41

Live
6. After Love (후애 / 後愛) 19:27
7. Should I say I love you again [short ver.] (다시 사랑한다 / 再次說愛你) 24:15
8. A Glass of Soju [short ver.] (소주 한 잔 / 一杯燒酒) 27:06
9. 瞳をとじて [Japanese] 29:25
10. Story [Japanese] 34:56

Source of photos: Google, Weibo, cr. to The Real, 百度崔振赫貼吧
Source of soundtracks(OST): Loen Entertainment, CJ E&M Music, WMG
Source of soundtracks(Live): tvN, MBC 兩點的約會, Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Fanmeeting video

I hope that Jin Hyuk oppa will have his own album in the future! Fighting!!!

• Like 2