Quantcast
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Upcoming OCN drama "Rugal" - premieres on 28 March (Sa/S)((Netflix))]

** CJH’s Taiwan FM will be postponed due to the concern of the coronavirus outbreak.

• Like 1

EDIT  OCN  posted 2

Teaser2

Choi Jin Hyuk Version

Park Sung Woong Version.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:32 PM, willenette said:

Can't wait for CJH's "Rugal" drama -  I'm excited for him! :lol:

@willenette@booha me toooo! howdy chingus here? been bz fangirling on other threads such as watching Chocolate & Crash Landing on You so i hardly come here but yes i'd love to watch his new drama Rugal!

Miss you chingus :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette@booha me toooo! howdy chingus here? been bz fangirling on other threads such as watching Chocolate & Crash Landing on You so i hardly come here but yes i'd love to watch his new drama Rugal!

Miss you chingus :)

Hi hibiscus, hahaha - I love Crash Landing on You, too! :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, willenette said:

you'd been watching it too? how about chocolate? both are really nice:heart: do you post there? i don't recall seeing you otherwise i wld've tagged you :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, booha said:

Teaser2

** It shows a bit more about Kang Ki-Beom and his team members.
** 2nd IG is CJH’s cut which shows a few extra scenes of him.

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this another teaser. We can see in this new clip that Choi Jin Hyuk is using his special eye in order to scan a table of weapons. He is experimenting with all the different weapons.  “Rugal” premieres on March 16 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Can't wait! Choi Jin Hyuk is coming back once again in our small screen. He's so hot in the video.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, hibiscus23 said:

you'd been watching it too? how about chocolate? both are really nice:heart: do you post there? i don't recall seeing you otherwise i wld've tagged you :)

hibiscus, I do but not continuously since I lack time. But, I will surely buy the DVD copy of this drama once it's available in the market after airing. I'm active in HB's thread but not in the drama..... :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

hibiscus, I do but not continuously since I lack time. But, I will surely buy the DVD copy of this drama once it's available in the market after airing. I'm active in HB's thread but not in the drama..... :lol:

@willenette it's worth to own the dvd chingu, i'm also thinking of having it added to my collection! however the one on the market is not properly subbed :( that's just one set-back!:( awww i love HB also i shld visit his thread one of these days! :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette it's worth to own the dvd chingu, i'm also thinking of having it added to my collection! however the one on the market is not properly subbed :( that's just one set-back!:( awww i love HB also i shld visit his thread one of these days! :)

hibiscus, I haven't tried buying DVDs, which are not well-subbed. All of those I bought were properly subbed. Most of my DVDs came from Korea & sent by my K-friends. Some were purchased from YesAsia & Ebay. I've been a fan of him ever since. :lol:

• Like 1

ocn_original  

To become a fan of Rugal in just 3 seconds! 

Two kinds of three seconds teaser

Expected random appearance on Naver TV

#Check your luck
# After meeting Rugal 3 seconds teaser, my success era begins

(2/9) happy birthday  Jin Hyukssi :love::love:

Y6rOcFk.gif

cr to DC

• Like 1

ocn_original   [LUGAL] Main poster  vertical release

Fully released for the first time!
Human weapon 'Rugal' VS terrorist group 'Argos'
Overwhelming Charisma Showdown
_
"When the tears dry, you become a monster."
Science Action Hero <Rugal>

March 16 first broadcast / Mon/Tu 10:50 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Z1weRnzQj/

vrreULo.jpg

cr to DC

ocn_original  [LUGAL] Main Poster Horizontal
Perfect looking horizontally!
The appearance of Korean action hero which we have never seen before.
#Legend Poster_Enjoy
-

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Z3Gm4HpYP/

xqVAPd4.jpg

cr to DC

On 2/11/2020 at 10:50 AM, booha said:

ocn_original   [LUGAL] Main poster  vertical release

Fully released for the first time!
Human weapon 'Rugal' VS terrorist group 'Argos'
Overwhelming Charisma Showdown
_

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Z1weRnzQj/

cr to DC

ocn_original  [LUGAL] Main Poster Horizontal
Perfect looking horizontally!
The appearance of Korean action hero which we have never seen before.
#Legend Poster_Enjoy
-

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Z3Gm4HpYP/

cr to DC

Hi booha, thanks for sharing these (2) posters. NICE. The posters  display the battle between the human weapons and heroes of "Rugal" and the greatest villains, 'Argos'. Can't wait! :lol:

• Like 2

Rugal team:  Kang Ki Bum (Choi Jin Hyuk),  Han Tae Woong (Jo Dong Hyuk),  Song Mi Na (Jung Hye In),   Lee Kwang Chul (Park Sun Ho),  Choi Geun Chul (Kim Min Sang)

Argos team: Hwang Deuk Gu (Park Sung Woong),  Choi Ye Won (Han Ji Wan)

On 2/5/2020 at 12:32 AM, willenette said:

hibiscus, I haven't tried buying DVDs, which are not well-subbed. All of those I bought were properly subbed. Most of my DVDs came from Korea & sent by my K-friends. Some were purchased from YesAsia & Ebay. I've been a fan of him ever since. :lol:

@willenette chingu sorry for late rep! I also bought some of my fave kdrama dvds fr yesasia bc they hv good subs and most are original fr SK! btw if you're also a huge fan of HB are you watching him in CLOY but u said just not active on CLOY thread?

@booha not sure if this was posted here already but just came across fr hancinema, the story really sounds interesting! can't wait :)

"Rugal" Choi Jin-hyuk and Park Sung-woong Show Intense Charisma in Main Posters

photo1152652.jpg

Two posters of "Rugal" were revealed.

The new OCN drama starring Choi Jin-hyuk, Park Sung-woong, Jo Dong-hyuk, Jung Hye-in, Han Ji-wan, Kim Min-sang and Park Sun-ho released two posters.

"Rugal" is a human action hero drama about a former elite police officer who ends up losing not only his beloved wife, but also his eyes, and is accused of being a murderer. The drama follows his fight against criminal organizations after he obtains artificial eyes with special abilities crafted by the biotechnology organization "Rugal".

The posters display the charismatic battle between the human weapons and heroes of "Rugal" and the greatest villains, 'Argos'. In the poster are "Rugal" members Kang Ki-beom (Choi Jin-hyuk), Han Tae-woong (Jo Dong-hyuk), Choi Geun-cheol (Kim Min-sang) and Lee Gwang-cheol (Park Sun-ho).

Then there are Hwang Deuk-goo (Park Sung-woong) and Choi Ye-won (Han Ji-wan) from Argos.

"Rugal" begins on the 16th of March at 10:50PM.

"Rugal" is directed by Kang Cheol-woo, written by Do Hyun-I, and features Choi Jin-hyuk, Park Sung-woong, Jo Dong-hyuk, Jung Hye-in, Han Ji-wan, Kim Min-sang. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/03/16~Upcoming, Mon, Tue 22:50 on OCN.

photo1152651.jpg

Source : news1.kr/articles/?38...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette chingu sorry for late rep! I also bought some of my fave kdrama dvds fr yesasia bc they hv good subs and most are original fr SK! btw if you're also a huge fan of HB are you watching him in CLOY but u said just not active on CLOY thread?

Hi hibiscus, ye, I'm watching it.................but as I've said earlier, not continuously since I lack time. That's why, I always buy DVDs for my copy. :lol:

• Like 1