Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

hyukhyuk girls      Fan meeting in Japan (9/15)

최진혁, 일본 단독 팬미팅..한류스타 예약
       http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109689402

201309250728778879_5242124537e37.jpg
                                                                                                        cr to DC
 (Translation) 

hyukhyuk girls   I don't know what the shooting is about except he looks cute.

20130925 Choi Jin Hyuk Studio Photo Shooting  

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

http://youtu.be/JJmkEVXSzxs

cr to uploader: bb3837bb

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

cr to DC

Heirs trailer2/ eng sub        Edited for CJH would be nice

HEIRS Trailer 2--English Subs--Coming to DramaFever!

cr to DC

Guest jinannie16

Can I tell him how grouse he is and handsome. I want to see him I hope He came here in San Francisco P.S Please tell me if you are going to USA so I can meet you If you have time. I want to know you. I want to talk to you in person not internet. that is all for now bye see some other time. From SF, CA Annie Cap.

Guest Mishiellie

OMG I really need to update first page soon... MY COMPUTER TOTALLY DIED ON ME T^T I am just relying on my ipad now and cellphone before I buy another one... Haven't decided what I want.... grrrrrr

@anannanann    I am sorry two of KNNs don't have a basic level of an Eng sub because the places chosen have rather interesting stories to tell.  I am always interested in southern Asia, specially Thailand with all of those colorful temples. The show described how the river commerce on that river went through a period of non activity due to cars and then it came back to the current state because of TV exposure. It looks like the place is also attracting  tourists. Thank you and enjoyed

@PolarisCat        Nice to see the posting and I'm very glad to know that you are becoming a true fan. Enjoy/Enjoy as hyukhyuk girl and keep active

@GHSforever      ME TOO  waiting

hyukhyuk girls

<상속자들> 최진혁 나쁜남자 변신, 압도적 카리스마    2013.09.26 20:26

http://news.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_news_view.asp?mi_id=MI0099648024

201309262038321.jpg

(translation)

Despite a busy schedule with drama and movie projects, he held successfully a solo fan meeting in Japan 9/15 and emerged as a Hallyu star.   

Hello guys! I'm back! :D Missed you guys a lot, had been busy with exams lately, so just coming by to say hello! :) I'm so happy that the thread has grown so much and we are just a page away from 100! :) About mdtf playing in Singapore, its on cable channel so I can't watch too cox i didn't subscribe to that channel. :(

Thank you guys for all the updates, lovely pics, videos and translations! :x Welcome newcomers btw! :) See you guys next Thursday after I finish my exams. :D

Guest Mishiellie

WAHHH our hyukhyuk as a bad guy.. I hope he is not too too bad in here... I don't want ppl to dislike his role too much. But if he does play a super evil bad guy I want him to be super evil to the point I will hate his role because then that shows how good of a actor he is

@anannanann
anannanann said: @booha It's about the water problems and environment too, right?
There are magnificent temples, and there are something like this too. ^^I'm learning photography (I mean i got a new DSLR and try). I'm planing to go here and take some pictures. http://www.thaiasiatique.com/index.php/en  It's new landmark.