Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@booha As video editor, we should give the credit for translators, I always did. I made a lot of MV subbed and Fanvid, sometimes it's very irritated that someone took them and delete all my credit and watermark to be their works. Of cause I knew and cursed on them. ^^ Because all of my works there are signature even I didn't put anything there.

Please accept the credit, you deserve it. ^^

Did you watch my fanvid for CJH? It's quite popular though.

Have a nice vacation..

@booha @anannanann Oh, I've seen this Eng subbed version as well as the Chi subbed version via CJH's Baidu. Again, thanks booha for your English translation and anannanann for the production! >:D< BTW, just a little news, the broadcasting rights of The Inheritors has been sold to many countries during the BCWW2013 last week. As I know, HK may airing that next year before summer (news didn't announce officially, juz a little hint)

@anannanann     It slipped through my mind that you had a lot of experience in making MV’s which were very good and I enjoyed watching them.   You mentioned about CJH ‘s voice.  Here is the wording: 사랑 (2:07) love you ;    나야 (2:09) why me;  나야(?) (2:10) why me?;  (2:16) (I) don’t know; 너를 사랑해 (3:35) (I) love  you;      미치도록 (3:39)  madly

@Yeekrfan2   Yes You are one of MDtF gilrs. No I should say you are THE ONE.  Who else could post 131 profiles of CJH from MDtF!! It's amazing. (if one is interesting to see, it's in P82)  If I dive in them, I might not climb back out.    Your photo works for the page 1 are great.  Luckily you had a good model to work with.  I can see why camera loves him so much.
@Mishiellie  @yeekfan2                                                                                                                                                                                  Question: The picture Yeekfan2 used is from DC inside.  Hope it is OK.

@GHSforever   Hello! Nice to hear from you.

windstruck said: I heard that he went back to Korea already....any pictures of him at LAX before departure? :)

“Heirs” Finally Introduces Choi Jin Hyuk’s First Stills

Posted by goodange on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 · 2 Comments 

Aside from Lee Min Ho‘s and Park Shin Hye‘s, I’ve been anticipating Choi Jin Hyuk‘s first Heirs stills.

In the drama, he plays Lee Min Ho’s older brother, and belonging to a wealthy family, he can afford to look this dashing in a suit while he, with nonchalant chicness, takes a call in a jewelry store. It looks like he’ll dazzle the store clerk with his cool smile in this scene, which was shot last August 21st.

54_zps003c7b7d.jpg~original55_zps1754324b.jpg~original56_zps8b4c030d.jpg~original58

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/17/heirs-finally-introduces-choi-jin-hyuks-first-stills/

Choi Jin Hyuk is the next charismatic chaebol to steal hearts in still cuts for 'Heirs'

September 17, 2013 @ 8:33 pmChoi Jin Hyuk is the next charismatic chaebol introduced through still cuts for 'Heirs'!

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye's chemistry put to the test during filming of their first meeting on 'Heirs'

Choi Jin Hyuk plays the role of Kim Won who is an heir to one of the biggest corporations in Korea. The actor filmed his first scene at a jewelry store, emphasizing his character's rich background.

Although it might seem easy playing the role of an incredibly rich guy who seems to have it all, the actor revealed that a lot of work has gone into portraying his character. In addition to researching for his role by checking out various books as well as films, he's been checking over his script line by line every chance he gets despite his busy schedule. 

The actor shared, "I am doing by best for my role as Kim Won on 'Heirs'. I plan to pour out all of my experience [into this drama]. My character gives off the image of a bad guy who is persuasive and charming so I will do my best so that viewers will be able to understand him. I ask that you check out the image that I show on 'Heirs'."

You can catch Choi Jin Hyuk along with the star-studded line up when the drama hits small screens on October 9!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/choi-jin-hyuk-is-the-next-charismatic-chaebol-to-steal-hearts-in-still-cuts-for-heirs#ixzz2fP1CzQs0

Guest Mishiellie

wow thanks everyone for the updates.. i shall reply to all of you when I get home.. have been busy past 2 days cleaning house since mommy came back from trip yesterday and I don't want to get scolded haha

@Yeekrfan2 Thank you for the banner but damn work blocked images for some reason on soompi only.. I can never see the images or videos..

6 hrs left until I go home T^T

I guess I need update 1st page again.. so much goodies needs to be linked

booha

said:

@anannanann     It slipped through my mind that you had a lot of experience in making MV’s which were very good and I enjoyed watching them.   You mentioned about CJH ‘s voice.  Here is the wording: 사랑 (2:07) love you ;    나야 (2:09) why me;  나야(?) (2:10) why me?;  (2:16) (I) don’t know; 너를 사랑해 (3:35) (I) love  you;      미치도록 (3:39)  madly

hyukhyuk girls   Anybody who hasn't watched this video should try it. It has hyukhyuk as a narrator. We all know that he has a good voice and he could sing well but I was surprised how good his voice was as a narrator.  The theme of the show is about the impact of water on our civilization and it isn't sub.  

anannanann said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"최진혁 내레이션 KNN특집 아틀란티스를 찾아서 130917
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsOTAAPjl7g