Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

I really love voice of both guys in the MV, CHJ's voice speaking and Tae 1 singing.
Could I ask for translation?

태원 - 미치도록 (Sad Song)

미치도록 네가 그리워 죽고 싶어 도 못 죽는다.미치도록 너를 사랑해 내 심장이 멈춰 서있다
어두운 거리를 걸어도 행복한 순간들옷 한 벌 못해준 나지만 가슴은 변한 게 없었다.
사랑은 끝이 나고 나 혼자 남았는데가는 너를 붙잡지 못하고 남자라서 울지 못해
미치도록 너를 사랑해 내 심장이 멈춰 서있다
너 없는 세상은 모든 게 부질없어너를 위해 모든 걸 버렸다. 남자라는 자존심도
미치도록 네가 그리워 죽고 싶어 도 못 죽는다.미치도록 너를 사랑해 내 심장이 멈춰 서있다
미치도록 난 아프다.

http://music.daum.net/album/main?album_id=718067

Guest Mishiellie

omg FULL mv finally out! can't wait to go home and watch >_< and we all know that will probably lead to a gif making project lol

too bad I only know how to make basic gifs.. not fancy ones .. my photoshop knowledge very limited T^T

booha said: @PolarisCat    Hi!  I'm responding to your last posting.

PS: I planned to write to you soon but I got distracted.  I'm posting a few things here  to help you. First go to the first page  on the soompi forums. On the bottom you will see:  SOOMPI FORUMS INFO / Forums        // rules, news, & feedback (click on this thread)
Here are some of them from the Tread:
 How do I post youtube videos?
Soompi Forum How-Tos     Editing Your Post ;   Quoting Post(s);   Adding an Image;   Adding a Video

How Do I Post A Picture?
how to insert pictures into posts?
 How To Upload An Image?

Each thread has a moderator to answer your questions and help you with your problems, and also other people will do the same if you post. Check it out. You'll see what I'm talking about.  When you see this posting why don't you give me  a signal. ( click " insightful" )  Afterward I'll visit these five threads time to time and if I see your posting we can talk. Remember that I'm as green or more as you are. After you read it I'll delete some of it. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hope you like!!    I tried to match with the meaning of song but some words sounded awkward. Since you like music very much, why not play with some words by changing into your choosing.   It could be fun game to act as a song writer.  
anannanann said: I really love voice of both guys in the MV, CHJ's voice speaking and Tae 1 singing.Could I ask for translation?태원 - 미치도록 (Sad Song)
미치도록 네가 그리워                  
so crazy for missing you
http://music.daum.net/album/main?album_id=718067

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"최진혁 내레이션 KNN특집 아틀란티스를 찾아서 130917
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsOTAAPjl7g

Guest Mishiellie

hmmmm I watched the mv.. but don;t know if I wanna make gifs.. its all sad... and damn you I don't need another sad ghost oppa! And I will not talk about Who Are you.. (I onlt read recaps here and there...)thank god didn;'t watch the drama.. saving myself from grief

@Mishiellie Even I feel sad and cry for another handsome ghost. I think Kim Jae Wook acting still worth to take these. He's so charming. Actually, I felt that he changes a lot from before military service. He grew up to be a gentleman and warmer. It isn't about his character. I saw some still picture, his eyes change a lot. I think that reflect how he sees the world.

2013091901001613900120581.jpg

'상속자들' 최진혁, 대한민국 상위 1%의 포스 제대로네! 'The Heirs' Choi Jin Hyuk, Korea The Top 1% Of The Force is Properly

and the bigger picture
18574031.jpg

'상속자들' 최진혁 첫 촬영, 블랙수트 럭셔리 다크 카리스마 'The Heirs' Choi Jin Hyuk First Shot, Black Suit-Luxury Dark Charisma

CR : NewsNate

@anannanann   I just saw your MV.  I'm glad you liked my translation even though it had many rough edges.  Actually I thought it was for you since you liked  music so much.   You didn't have to put my name. You worked on it too. Unfortunately I can't talk much now because our Paris vacation is coming to end and in a couple hours we have to leave for the airport and then to endure the painful flight back home.  What can I say about being a middle class:  Just to have enough money to travel to a place like this but to fly in the cramped and crowded economy section like cattle.  Sorry I don't mean to be a whiner.  I'll talk you later.