Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Hello  hyukhyuk girls!  Greetings from Paris.  Vacationing  for 2 weeks/started Tuesday   Seeing  the pictures of hyukhyuk   with ‘French Luxury Preppy Daniel  Cremieux’ from France was a fun experience.   I’m speechless how much stuff has been posted here lately and now I’m very busy looking and enjoying them. Thank you!

@Mishiellie   Waiting for “ The great new picture of hyukhyuk on the 1 page” ; Thank you for all those wonderful pictures and gifs.

@GHSforeever     Hello!   Nice to hear from you and Hope it was a good labor day weekened (was it late mentioning)

@anannanann   Thank you for new postings  as always

@Yeekrfan2  @hereiam88    MDtF girls:  Good pictures & enjoyed reading

@yhiyori1221  Hello

To hyukhyuk girls!      Secret filming location??

cr    Choi Jin Hyuk DC                                                                                                                  cr   Choi Jin Hyuk DC
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc10005938-paris-france--18-juin--tour-eifviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
paris.jpg

Guest caren1974

Hello hyukhyuk girls,

Just want to share this photo cropped from baidu video...just seen this, this is not updated or latest news but I think our CJH, are close friends with Song Joong Ki & Ji Hyun Woo...which I'm very excited to share coz those three are my most fav kstars I like and ship. 

In my opinion, if really this is true that they are indeed that close, this speak too much of their character.  This three entered into a relationship sometime 2012 (but I don't know too much details)
1)  JHW is together with YIN - June 17
2) apparently SJK has a GF but he doesn't want to reveal her
3) Our CJH had a GF but just broke up recently (June-Jan)

CJH is same age with SJK.  JHW & SJK attended Sungkyunkwan Univ. too..

But then again, I might be wrong

Here are the photos, they visited an older actor and had a meal together, the staff called the "F3"  =))
vlcsnap-2013-09-08-11h06m53s117_zps5a3c3
vlcsnap-2013-09-08-11h10m10s59_zpsca5eaf
vlcsnap-2013-09-08-12h46m31s75_zps702769
vlcsnap-2013-09-08-11h14m44s34_zpsc65cb8

Guest caren1974

@yhiyori1221
Hello, those arms yeah!  :-h

@anannanann
OMG!   ooh nooo!   It's like seeing Ji Hyun Woo's Mr. Idol poster all over again...

Now you're showing even the chest and the back :\"> =P~

@Mishiellie
repeating those gifs are dangerous to my health =)) ...melting are now...super hoooooootttttt!

caren1974 said: Hello hyukhyuk girls,

Just want to share this photo cropped from baidu video...just seen this, this is not updated or latest news but I think our CJH, are close friends with Song Joong Ki & Ji Hyun Woo...which I'm very excited to share coz those three are my most fav kstars I like and ship. 

In my opinion, if really this is true that they are indeed that close, this speak too much of their character.  This three entered into a relationship sometime 2012 (but I don't know too much details)
1)  JHW is together with YIN - June 17
2) apparently SJK has a GF but he doesn't want to reveal her
3) Our CJH had a GF but just broke up recently (June-Jan)

CJH is same age with SJK.  JHW & SJK attended Sungkyunkwan Univ. too..

But then again, I might be wrong

Here are the photos, they visited an older actor and had a meal together, the staff called the "F3"  =))
vlcsnap-2013-09-08-11h06m53s117_zps5a3c3
vlcsnap-2013-09-08-11h10m10s59_zpsca5eaf

vlcsnap-2013-09-08-11h14m44s34_zpsc65cb8

booha said:

Hello  hyukhyuk girls!  Greetings from Paris.  Vacationing  for 2 weeks/started Tuesday   Seeing  the pictures of hyukhyuk   with ‘French Luxury Preppy Daniel  Cremieux’ from France was a fun experience.   I’m speechless how much stuff has been posted here lately and now I’m very busy looking and enjoying them. Thank you!

@yhiyori1221  Hello

Guest caren1974

@yhiyori1221

Sorry the two photos did not attached.

here it is:
vlcsnap-2013-09-08-11h06m53s117_zps50810

vlcsnap-2013-09-08-11h10m10s59_zps60b1ee

If you want to see it, here is the link (although I don't know what they were saying but I still smile while watching them)

id_XNDExMDUxOTA0.htmlid_XNDExMDUxOTA0.htmlhttp://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDExMDUxOTA0.html