Quantcast

** Now  LTK and SYA begin to investigate separately on YCK and the murder of an actress.   It means at some point they will work together and maybe they might reconnect their old relationship.  When LTK heard about the death of the detective, SYA’s mentor, his reaction showed he still had feelings for her.  I hope to see more interacting friction between them.  
SYA’s dad is on the character list. Wondering whether he will be a good character as the character description describes or maybe he has secrets in the closet??

'Justice'   Special Poster    CJHxSWYxNana 

mLWrVKe.jpg

http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201907232877I

making

** CJH always acts reserved in a public space so it’s delightful to see how he acted with his staff.  This staff must carry a heavy load  of baggage and has a muscle cramp so CJH jumped into to help her with a hand massage then elbow rubbing.  haha   So convenient in this kind of situation when you are working for someone who is tall  haha  :P

• Like 3

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2

5 hours ago, booha said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this.  Many dramas that are on air or are due to start soon have in common and that they are based on webtoons or novels. One of them is "Justice". It has become more common nowadays. Popular webtoons and web novels attract drama producers because their stories have already been supported by the public, which are guaranteed to be successful. However, there is also a risk factor in making webtoons and novels into dramas. Fans have high expectations due to the original. Despite, there will be more drama productions based on web novels and webtoons in the future. :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, booha said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the pictures.  Last night's EP (July 24) of “Justice” recorded nationwide viewership ratings of 5.5 percent in the first half and 6.3 percent in the second half. This is a 1.5 percent increase. I hope drama's rating will rise up more. So far, “Justice” is performing better compared to other dramas. I just hope it could be able to break into the double digits soon, though. "Justice", keep shining! :P

• Like 3

On 7/18/2019 at 6:39 PM, willenette said:

Hi hibiscus, like you I'm not also familiar with the female lead. :P According to Nielsen Korea, last night EP, July 18 broadcast of the drama recorded 5.1 and 5.2 percent in viewership ratings (a 0.5 point decrease from the previous day).

Hi willenette yes :Pas far as i recall she's one of those girl group (i need to google her one of these days)! woah that's good rating considering this drama just started! mind you and @booha i've only watched epi 1 so far been terribly busy but i'll continue for sure coz epi 1 got me hooked already :)! guys thx for sharing articles, gorgeous photos of our babe hahaha woah he's been through so much accdg to that article, fr extra, 2nd lead, then main charac awww we're so happy for him & may he stay healthy always & be always in demand! :) 

sorry guys if i'm not uptodate coming here but you know the saying absence makes the heart grow fonder hehehe:love: see u soon CJH gals! sorry if the pic below is a duplicate!

photo1084994.jpg

fullsizephoto400300.jpg

fullsizephoto400299.jpg

fullsizephoto400296.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Annyeong @booha  Sooo glad to see Jin Hyukie's new drama...

He's mesmerizing as always...

I personally think that he looks dazzling in suits.... :wub:

Just started with Justice and I am hooked... <3 

He looks good together with Nana...

• Like 2

@willenette

Unfortunately today’s ratings went down a bit.  It was disappointing. I thought it was a very good episode today but  maybe many viewers didn’t appreciate the many nuanced dialogs which revealed the nature of the tangled relationship about two men.  
You may be right about a drama from a popular web novel.  People who know and like a web novel might have higher expectations.  
To me it didn’t give a wow factor at the beginning but slowly the characters drew me into them.  I can see why CJH picked this drama. :)

@hibiscus23

Haha glad to see old pictures  thanks  yeah these days I don’t post CJH’s old pictures any more so seeing them is pleasurable.   Yes what counts is to make one’s heart grow fonder haha :D   I know your sentiment    Btw what can I say life has its own plan to whip us around on a merry go around. haha   enjoy the day

@Tasia

Hello  I know a drama like Justice is not for everyone, so I’m glad to hear you like it.  it’s so different from his previous ones like Tunnel P&P.   It’s interesting to watch him playing a tormented scumbag lawyer.  But you are right he always looks good in a suit.:P

EP4 ratings   4.2% & 5.4%

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lee Hak-Joo (detective Ma) learned how hard chase scenes are and said ‘lots of respect to detectives.”   Nana had a bit difficulty with a chase scene too.  It’s hard to do outdoor shootings in hot summer weather.   Even in an indoor shooting, there was no  air conditioning so everybody mingled around a small portable one in between shootings.

It’s interesting to see how much CJH and SHJ merged emotionally with their characters for the scene. SHJ had to ask for a napkin and CJH couldn’t finish the line because of so much feeling.     Even an experienced actor like SHJ uses his real emotion for some scenes.  
Sad to see CJH’s knee problem.  Whenever his knee is acting up he shakes his leg.   Yeah standing long in one position or in hot and humid weather isn’t good for the problem knee.

making

One staff posted this and mentioned about rain.  There must be a lot of rain this summer in Seoul. Maybe that’s why there are so many rain scenes in the drama.   

• Like 2

'Justice' Choi Jin-hyuk, 'evil proposal' pushed onto him all together .. What is his choice?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, booha said:

'Justice' Choi Jin-hyuk, 'evil proposal' pushed onto him all together .. What is his choice?

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this. :P

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 22-28, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, July 24      
Justice 5 KBS 5.5%
Justice 6 KBS 6.3%
Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung 5 MBC 4.5%
Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung 6 MBC 6.4%
Doctor Detective 5 SBS 4.6%
Doctor Detective 6 SBS 5.0%
Class of Lies 3 OCN 2.7%
Search Query: WWW 15 tvN 4.1%
Thursday, July 25      
Justice 7 KBS 4.2%
Justice 8 KBS 5.4%
Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung 7 MBC 5.6%
Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung 8 MBC 6.8%
Doctor Detective 7 SBS 5.0%
Doctor Detective 8 SBS 5.1%
Class of Lies 4 OCN 2.5%
Search Query: WWW 16 tvN 4.2%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-22-28-2019/

• Like 3

@booha hehehe yeah old pix of his just in case these were fr few pages away, amazing how he's got 500 plus pages here now, it only goes to show how popular he is! i'm slacking on Justice but it gets interesting each time! not sure if you guys read this already but this one is from hancinema & i believe the instag you got here e.g. his cute photo was fr same magazine!

thanks for sharing a lot of the news about him!

@willenette still bz with CH dramas I guess? hehehe

Spoiler

i'm not sure if it's fair to compare this w/his other drama tunnel bec am still trying to warm up with the story itself hence i'm kinda slacking! if anything i'll watch more bec of him! :(

https://www.hancinema.net/justice-choi-jin-hyuk-talks-about-son-hyun-joo-132107.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

photo1087174.jpg

Actor Choi Jin-hyuk sports various outfits in his own style.

In the following interview, Choi Jin-hyuk said, ""Justice" is full of intensity. It's fun wondering when my character, Lee Tae-kyeong, and Son Hyun-joo's character, Song Woo-yong, are going to fall apart and what's going to happen next".

Choi Jin-hyuk recalled the movie "The Divine Move" and said, "I was impressed at myself on the big screen and I think it's unique to have a movie be released a long time after it's been made. It makes you look forward to it".

"Justice" is directed by Hwang Seung-gi, Jo Woong, written by Jeong Chan-mi, and features Choi Jin-hyuk, Son Hyun-joo, Nana, Park Sung-hoon, Lee Hak-joo, Lee Ho-jae. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2019/07/17~Now airing, Wed, Thu 22:00 on KBS.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

9 Sexiest Male K-Drama Actors Of 2019 So Far

Here it is. The feature we’ve all been waiting for.

Before we get all superficial and base this list solely on looks, it’s not only about that. Yes, looks were considered, but there were also a few other qualities that determined the actors on this list. Aside from physical appearance, the actors included also give off an aura of confidence as well as charm. The characters that these men played in the dramas were super sexy and made their performances pretty unforgettable. Here’s a look at nine of the sexiest actors of 2019 thus far:

6. Choi Jin Hyuk

Choi Jin Hyuk’s performance as the Emperor’s bodyguard, Na Wang Sik, in “The Last Empress” is pretty badass. The fight scenes, the love triangle, and basically seeing him in a black suit for most of the series was a gift, really:

choi-jin-hyuk1.jpg

choi-jin-hyuk2.jpg

Seeing Choi Jin Hyuk in a suit, looking tough and strong is definitely enough to send us swooning. And of course, we can’t forget that swimming pool scene that basically solidified the reason for Choi Jin Hyuk being on this list:

choi-jin-hyuk3.jpg

And you’re welcome.

Catch Choi Jin Hyuk in “The Last Empress”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, booha said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this. “Justice” enjoyed an increase in its viewership ratings—according to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the drama scored average nationwide ratings of 4.4 percent and 5.3 percent for its two parts. :P

• Like 2

@willenette

Yes the ratings have improved a little bit from yesterday but sadly it's still low. :mellow:

** The Justice team ironed out some clumsy editing and camera work which happened at the beginning.     I really liked this week’s episodes.  The complicated relationship between LTK and SWY are nicely fleshed out and at the same time more puzzles are added by the appearance of Tak Soo Ho.  Now there are a tango trio with LTK & SWY & TSH.   
PS no OST yet but LTK with his bro’s Mona Lisa, and SWY, this music on the turn table, and TSH, compulsive clicking act. 

07RJx9x.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0001027321

0nXlOb1.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=015&aid=0004185911

fqG8fs7.jpg

Spoiler

1LkYMB2.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=109&aid=0004060445

• Like 1