Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

amidala2984 said: Long time lurker here. I finally decided to post seeing as to how everyone here is a fan of CJH. Hoping I can meet fellow CJH fans here! >:D<
I'm excited on the development of CJH's career as an actor. I recognized him before (back when he was still KTH) as the driver/assistant in the weekend drama My Precious You. I admit I haven't seen any of his works, aside from MPY, and it's only in GFB that I became a fan of his. 
I'm now avoiding sites that spew nothing but hate towards him. Why are some people hating on him now that he's getting recognized by everyone? 
Anyway, I was wondering...anyone kind enough to post here the download link of CJH's song? Been trying to look for it online but I can't seem to find any download links. 

Guest Mishiellie

@amidala2984 ignore those haters.. like what cjh said.. those words are drivers to his success.. it makes him work harder.. and now we can point and laugh at them how foolish they are.

people just have too much time on their hands to hate on others

ooo and welcome!!! thank you for delurking :D

wooaaahhh did you know guys?! I have a bad dream.. I was still trauma with Wol Ryung's scene last night.. Aiiggooo.. what's happen?! I'm so scared to see his scene anymore.. I must be so sad and cry. I can't watching him tonight. I'm getting be dejected and mournful. Seriously :-SS :-S :(( his scene make me sorrowful and always on my mind :( 어떻게?
tumblr_kvq8zeWlU81qzr04eo1_400.jpg