Quantcast

While waiting for CJH version, watch this fanvid MV again. ^^
[MV Sub]더원 - 잘있나요 (구가의 서 OST Part.6).1080p (ver. 구월령,윤서화) http://t.co/3EyjTYAhbr 

My video channel now is full with CJH's cut... LOL

I've just watched CJH's Coming Soon Interview. I like that he seems straightforwards, personable and humble but also serious in real life. I heard before that he was occasionally so frank and oversharing in some previous interviews and variety shows that they caused him some troubles and backslashes from the viewers. Upon watching this clip with English subtitle, I have the impression that he is a sensitive man and of simple words. I found that charming.

missabeat said: I've just watched CJH's Coming Soon Interview. I like that he seems straightforwards, personable and humble but also serious in real life. I heard before that he was occasionally so frank and oversharing in some previous interviews and variety shows that they caused him some troubles and backslashes from the viewers. Upon watching this clip with English subtitle, I have the impression that he is a sensitive man and of simple words. I found that charming.

rkrd.pngigb0.png5mh.pngl94.png8ox.pngb8r.pngq3a6.png8n16.pngl5t.png46u.pngc3f.pngm9q2.pngd7sg.pngv2b.png7e8.pngak5k.pngtmw.pngwzdr.png Even though all of these are which I expect to happen... Somehow I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't look at them..
Once wasn't enough...do they?...

@anannanann Thank you for all these stills! :) Why can't they have a happy ending?? :(( Is WR gonna exit after episode 22 since the parents' story are resolved?

CRYING.. SCREAMING.. SAD.. SH was die and WR lives alone cihhhh.. I think it's no sense for me..it isn't the end right now.. PD-nim why? please.. turn back SH anymore.. really I can't see her face again on the scene :(( yazzzhhhhhh.. ~X( tragic love really really tragic love aiiggoooo............
tumblr_mmsntyldut1rjxbmho1_500.gif

Guest pandora460

yuuqiikeke said: @anannanann Thank you for all these stills! :) Why can't they have a happy ending?? :(( Is WR gonna exit after episode 22 since the parents' story are resolved?

my first post here.......can't help crying over the tragic love story of wr...why why why it have to end like that.... :(( :(( :((