Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@screambyscared hahahaha he is 186 .... yup. 21cm talller than you hahahaha... arghh imagining him giving you a backhug... O.M.G

Guest pandora460

mrdimples said: Mishiellie said: @mrdimples HIIIII i knowww... he.is such a show stealer.. hence the whole conflict w. gu baidu.. it was soo dumb... i really wish to see him as a.lead soon too!! actually he was the.lead in its okay daddy's girl.. but the script was sooo bad

I think ... may be a bit strange...
If Kangchi takes his father side, story line will be even more interesting.
Now ... oh~ mother I forgive you, master I don't blame you...
Father I don't want to understand you. You are a demon, you killed people... I have to stop you.

Did he just killed everyone he found?... Oh~~~ no no no, his killed for survival, yeah consume human life might be scary. (think about vampire.. do you forgive them or love them? LOL)
Cliche,, and ... Cliche....
Do we stick with the idea that human being is the only valuable life to live in this world?
Are you sure about that?
What I saw in this drama is, how ugly we are, whatever good or bad people. We are more evil than demon. Deceive and use, do everything for our own purpose, all of them. The scene that they train Kangchi to kill his father make me sick. He didn't only kill his father once, never say sorry, just try to say and make an excuse for himself. Never told the whole truth (how pure and innocent his father was only say WR killed his men). Every human being in this drama are selfish.

Guest mina86

I adore Him as actor and human

Hope for His character everything end good and He will live with family in happyness

Guest Mishiellie

@screambyscared  yesh1!! lets do the fantastic baby dance!! Boomshakalaka..Boomshakalaka..!!!! i really hope for happy ending!!! i don't wanna cry my eyes out!!

Guest Mishiellie

tumblr_mod225vwdr1rvgn4zo2_1280.png

tumblr_mod225vwdr1rvgn4zo3_1280.png

tumblr_mod225vwdr1rvgn4zo1_1280.png

3 new pics from high cut photoshoot..
OMG.. SOOO HOT.. ESP THE LAST ONE......... STOP SEDUCING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oo photo cr: Choi Jin Hyuk's DC

Guest Mishiellie

OMG!!! ITS FRIDAY TMR!!!
TGIF!!! HOPEFULLY this weekend i can get some time to make gifs and translate stuff!!!!
arghh... real life suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If we believe in good spirit that WR'd be more than human. He might turn back if his family understand his situation. However I think he will die first (might be turn back after that).
Still no sign of Gu Book.

@Mishiellie  : Ye? oh! of course I like TVXQ dear, but I prefer DBSK (5 members) : Ho-Min and JYJ! not TVXQ (2 members) :D woaaahhh how lucky you are! and you're in Thailand, srrpppp I think it's so far from my region kekekekekek :)) Thanks for your high cut photoshoot above! our papa is the best :-bd
@anannanann : You're scaring me with that is you said "If we believe in good spirit that WR'd be more than human and I think he will die first (might be turn back after that)". so what's conclusion dear? :-SS