Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@endeavor

HIII WELCOME!! arnt you the thread starter for bridal mask?? i just remember you because of ur sexy eita avatar (i loooveeee him) .. I became a fan of CJH since I need romance

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples HIIIII i knowww... he.is such a show stealer.. hence the whole conflict w. gu baidu.. it was soo dumb... i really wish to see him as a.lead soon too!! actually he was the.lead in its okay daddy's girl.. but the script was sooo bad

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann WOW THANK U SOO MUCH always for the fast cut ver of the episode!'.. i heard thw story is draggy.now... boooooo

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples i knowww.. i really hope he gets a good lead role be4 enlisting

... ok the whole dumb stuff w. gu baidu was that they banned all discussion ofWR or CJH related.. anyone dares to discuss will get their posts deleted right away and ip banned for 10 days.

their reason was because ppl in CJH baidu talked "crap" abt LSG ... honestly all they said was they think cjh acted better than lsg and how they stopped watching after 2nd epi

some ppl were like oo this 三流actor just needs to stay a cameo... no need to comeback.. just very hurtful comments

and they were mad how ppl in cjh baidu consider WR as a main role.. they want it to be lsg only.. and they bashed cjh fans too.. and came in our baidu to lurk and screen cap our discussions

Mishiellie said: @mrdimples i knowww.. i really hope he gets a good lead role be4 enlisting

... ok the whole dumb stuff w. gu baidu was that they banned all discussion ofWR or CJH related.. anyone dares to discuss will get their posts deleted right away and ip banned for 10 days.

their reason was because ppl in CJH baidu talked "crap" abt LSG ... honestly all they said was they think cjh acted better than lsg and how they stopped watching after 2nd epi

some ppl were like oo this 三流actor just needs to stay a cameo... no need to comeback.. just very hurtful comments

and they were mad how ppl in cjh baidu consider WR as a main role.. they want it to be lsg only.. and they bashed cjh fans too.. and came in our baidu to lurk and screen cap our discussions

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples ya. he does have a mature face. which i think suit his body and voice perfectly... can u imagine him baby face?? LOL .. but i remember on strong heart he talked abt his much older first love.. and ppl were like u had the same face back when u were 20? he was like ya .. buhahaha so funny.

but baby faced people dont really have alot of options character wise.. and also w.mature face. as they age.. they will only look younger heehee!

fan wars are just so dumb... thats y i dont like going to drama discussion places... the only one I ever really went was Queen inhyun's man baidu... since there was not hating.. very peaceful.. due to the nature of the drama.. no secondary characters really.. and all characters were very likeable.. xpt some comments abt my ji hyun woo looking ugly.. i do agree he is not the kind that u would think.is handsome at first glance.. but he is the type that grows on u?? i call it 耐看型 hahaha i usually like these kinds