Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie lol right the father is still alive.. wait all the rich kids parents are still alive.. now it doesn't make sense.. The only one that is really fighting to get the inheritance is hyukhyuk he's the only one that is head strong about the business they own and all the rich kids are still in high school constantly fighting one another. You're right don't know what the writer is thinking or doing.

Mishiellie said: @mrdimples well.. CJH does have a movie coming up.. God's play? or something.. I heard it's an action movie... not too sure.... but this drama has caused me nothing but face palming and cringing .. and the plot is beyond immature, boring, cliché, cheesy.. you name it .. its been 10 episodes and I see no development or even climax.. I don't know what the writer is doing

Guest cjc52006

mrdimples said: Mishiellie said: @mrdimples well.. CJH does have a movie coming up.. God's play? or something.. I heard it's an action movie... not too sure.... but this drama has caused me nothing but face palming and cringing .. and the plot is beyond immature, boring, cliché, cheesy.. you name it .. its been 10 episodes and I see no development or even climax.. I don't know what the writer is doing

During the Daejoing Flim Award, the other presenter asked CJH about his busy schedule with the shooting of Heirs and movie. CJH said yes.    I am guessing  the movie might be this one(?)    The article was published (8/20/2013)

Jeong Woo-seong, Lee Beom-soo, Lee Si-yeong in "God's Trick" 
photo340034.jpg

"God's Trick" starring Jeong Woo-seong has completed its extreme line up.

The cast has turned out to be Jeong Woo-seong, Lee Beom-soo, Lee Si-yeong, Ahn Seong-gi, Kim In-kwon, Choi Jin-hyeok and more. "God's Trick" is a noir movie about a man who loses everything when he enters a chess competition instead of his brother.

Jeong Woo-seong takes on the role of Tae-seok, a chess player who polishes his skills in prison. He is blind but has amazing chess playing skills and Ahn Seong-gi is the man who helps him. Kim In-kwon is in the role of the attention diverter and Ahn Kil-kang is a woodcutter who hides his past as a fraud chess player.

Lee Beom-soo is Sal-soo, the fraud Tae-seok determines to take revenge on and Lee Si-yeong is a former chess player. Choi Jin-hyeok is Sal-soo's right hand man.

The making of the movie starts this month and will be released next year.

source:http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-woo-seong-lee-beom-soo-lee-si-yeong-in-god-s-trick-59519.html

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Interesting solution to the brothers relationship crisis by A Koala's Playground

" The more pressing matter is Won and Tan's estrangement because that clearly hurts Tan so much. Plus Chairman Daddy needs to stop being a  shadow puppet master and step up to the plate of having fathered two sons with different women. He did it, now he needs to solve the impasse. Tell the world Won is the heir and that's it. Tan doesn't care, Ki Ae can't do anything, and that would resolve Won's insecurity about his place in the family. "  

Totally agreed with the simple solution to the broken relationship between this 2 brothers by announcing Won is the heir of Jeguk by Daddy Kim. I get so tired of Won going on & on taunting his brother illegitimate status with his less than 5 minutes screen time, it's so wasted...sigh!  Tan will accorded sharesholders right similar to Bo Na but not management right. In this way, Tan and his mom will still have a luxurious lifestyle for the rest of their life. This will ultimately solved Won's insecurities and mend the brothers broken relationship.

But, I believe Daddy Kim will never going to do that yet caused this is his triumph card to keep Won in his place. If Won is the heir now, Daddy Kim will lost his hold on him and he'll definitely marry Hyun Joo without any hesitation. So Daddy Kim is only going to use it at the right time, most probably when Won announces he wanted to marry Hyun Joo, then he'll have to choose Jeguk or Hyun Joo!  IMO, the brothers parallel love lives will be the catalyst to unite them against their manipulative and deceptive father..that is something I want to see happen! 
[-O<

Hey girls, here comes the English subbed version of the "Morning Call".Sorry Booha, didn't wait for your consent before doing this version. If it's inappropriate, please feel free to let me know and I'll remove the vid.
Enjoy again, dear Hyuk Hyuk's girls. :\">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoVHqBSMTpg

Guest Mishiellie

WOW srsly it takes 15episodes to resolve some immature highschool 3some love triangle ... and last 5 freagin eps related to the ACTUAL INTENDED STORY LINE...  fighting for the crown

smart writernim.. very smart .. *hard face palming*

Guest luvjinhyuk

Really wow that means the last 5 eps their going to squeeze or rush everything into those eps. I hate it when they rush it there's going be missing plot or questions that are not answered. I just hope the writer and the editing team don't miss anything.

I'm glad that CJH is getting recognized in Korea and all over he deserves it. Wish I live in Korea i would be at all events just to see him..I think I would faint if I saw him wait I can't faint or else I won't see him..OK I have to stay awake Lol

luvjinhyuk said: Really wow that means the last 5 eps their going to squeeze or rush everything into those eps. I hate it when they rush it there's going be missing plot or questions that are not answered. I just hope the writer and the editing team don't miss anything. I'm glad that CJH is getting recognized in Korea and all over he deserves it. Wish I live in Korea i would be at all events just to see him..I think I would faint if I saw him wait I can't faint or else I won't see him..OK I have to stay awake Lol