Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Hi girls! I enjoy all the funny fans art so much! Thanks for all of your sharing. As I dunno Korean, I'm too lazy to dig in DC.
Yep, just dunno if you girls have seen this interview or not. This version is Chinese subbed. I didn't upload the original clean version as my internet upload speed is like tortoise. This interview was done in Jun, I guess it was right after the filming of "Gu Family Book". So informative and interesting interview. 
With your popcorns, enjoy this 14mins interview!
Cr. Baidu Choi Jin Hyuk Chinese Fans Bar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufa0xFrnNxo&feature=youtu.be

Charming 10 seconds of CJH (Daejong Film Award)

http://youtu.be/l-uMCHBmGZo
     cr to uploader

1:Where are you going?
     2: I have schedule.
     3: Heirs?
     4: Yes.
     5:  Hoping for a lot of interest from the viewers

Thank you @PolarisHo for the video    Having popcorn sounds good but you left out a drink.  At my age, no buttered popcorn and a diet soda.

Edit:   I just watched the video. It is really good. I'm sorry it doesn't have eng sub but this kind of interview is hard to translate. So I'm envious  whoever did Chinese sub.

Guest Mishiellie

@booha I don't know why the DC pictures doesnt work... it could be because of their servers? I just directly link the images from them

@Mishiellie    GOOD LUCK with exams and  I'm going to miss you.  Is it possible that you could hand the exams over to your dear brother (with a big sack of snacks)?    I'm just kidding.     Do you know that our guy is shooting not only Heirs but the chess movie too?  It is possible he might not appear much in Heirs.   About the cheesy song, I'm happy to tell you that it was taken out for the copyright. I'm going to replace with a different one ( hopefully some interesting DC pictures).  Thank you for the information about the direct linking