Quantcast

@Mishiellie  The DC pictures were not showing here for several days. Do you know what happened to them?

Hi girls! I enjoy all the funny fans art so much! Thanks for all of your sharing. As I dunno Korean, I'm too lazy to dig in DC.
Yep, just dunno if you girls have seen this interview or not. This version is Chinese subbed. I didn't upload the original clean version as my internet upload speed is like tortoise. This interview was done in Jun, I guess it was right after the filming of "Gu Family Book". So informative and interesting interview. 
With your popcorns, enjoy this 14mins interview!
Cr. Baidu Choi Jin Hyuk Chinese Fans Bar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufa0xFrnNxo&feature=youtu.be

Charming 10 seconds of CJH (Daejong Film Award)

http://youtu.be/l-uMCHBmGZo
     cr to uploader

1:Where are you going?
     2: I have schedule.
     3: Heirs?
     4: Yes.
     5:  Hoping for a lot of interest from the viewers

Thank you @PolarisHo for the video    Having popcorn sounds good but you left out a drink.  At my age, no buttered popcorn and a diet soda.

Edit:   I just watched the video. It is really good. I'm sorry it doesn't have eng sub but this kind of interview is hard to translate. So I'm envious  whoever did Chinese sub.

Thank you guys for all the videos, photos and updates. :) Had been away for quite a while. I wish I can translate the video but I only know some and still need google translate. You know, google translate is an unreliable source. :P:D 

Guest luvjinhyuk

That 10 secs video hes so hot, his voice I could listen to him talk all day.

Guest Mishiellie

booha said:

Changmin (창민) [2AM] - Moment (Full Audio) [Heirs OST]

cr to uploader

Guest Mishiellie

i'll be kind of inactive for the next 1.5 months since I have to prepare for 2 exams T^T

Guest Mishiellie

@booha I don't know why the DC pictures doesnt work... it could be because of their servers? I just directly link the images from them

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie we'll miss you.. good luck on your exams!

@mishiellie You go girl and ace those exams!  :-bd

Hopefully, by the time you returns we will have good news on HEIRS instead of being frustrated with it by pulling our HAIRS!  :D

When can we get some lovey-dovey scenes from this couple?  When writer-nim? :-?

tqeh.jpgto6e.jpg
d7qv.jpg
Credit to CJH DC

@Mishiellie    GOOD LUCK with exams and  I'm going to miss you.  Is it possible that you could hand the exams over to your dear brother (with a big sack of snacks)?    I'm just kidding.     Do you know that our guy is shooting not only Heirs but the chess movie too?  It is possible he might not appear much in Heirs.   About the cheesy song, I'm happy to tell you that it was taken out for the copyright. I'm going to replace with a different one ( hopefully some interesting DC pictures).  Thank you for the information about the direct linking